It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation 12 - The Great Sign in the Sky Begins November 20, 2016

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

OK, part of reason is because the particular configuration matches the scripture:

12 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

The constellation Virgo is the woman and the sun and moon will be where the verse says they should be and there are twelve stars at her head between stars and planets at the time. In the area of the constellation that would be its "womb" will be Jupiter, and in fact, because of how things work, Jupiter will be kicking around inside there for roughly 9 months like an actual gestation period, and at the time will pass out of the constellation toward her feet as if she is giving birth.

Jupiter is the king planet - just like the son or male child described.

Now, the other reason some are getting so excited about the potential of this is because it is scheduled to occur on the Feast of Trumpets this coming year.

For while now, there has been a thought that God has appointed the feast days for a reason, they are His appointed times. The theory is that they correspond to the major prophetic fulfillments of His plan. During Christ's first advent, the major fulfillments were the spring feasts: sacrifice on Passover, buried on Feast of Unleavened Bread, Resurrected on Feast of First Fruits, and He sent the Holy Spirit on the Feast of Weeks (Pentecost).

That leaves the three fall feasts without similar fulfillment.

Those feasts are Trumpets, Atonement and Tabernacles.

The theory is that Trumpets is the first of the End Times fulfillments, and it fits with the verse of no one knowing the day or hour because the Feast of Trumpets cannot begin until the very faintest new moon is sighted. In that sense, no one knows from year to year on what day or hour the Feast of Trumpets will ever begin. It can vary by a day or so and by hours.

But this year, that particular star formation falls on the or about the very day of the Feast of Trumpets, and it hasn't happened in 6,000 years or so.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes I get all of that and it is fascinating.

But ...

3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born.

I have always been of the belief that prophecy can only be explained after the event.

Do you know if each of the heads has ten horns ... or is it ten horns between them?

So you think you have 1 and 2 sorted. Let me know when you see this dragon sweep 1/3 of the stars down to earth.

I do like theories about the seven headed dragon though

P

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Spot on! It is that Jupiter normally passes through Virgo belly, but this time it is there for 9 1/2 months and that is what make it special.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: TzarChasm

Anyone who hopes all hell breaks loose deserves to be standing on top of it when the gates fail.

Deserves got nothing to do with it. But if it serves Gods will?

...kind of makes me wonder where you would draw the line concerning the will of god. particularly if it was a choice between your salvation or someone elses destruction. its curious that no one ever gifts their salvation to a sinner. you would think such an act to be a saintly deed, yet no one aspires to such heights. i remember a quote "you can mark a persons character by the manner in which they treat someone in a position to neither retaliate or reciprocate." more impressive than dramatically committing suicide by roman execution, i tell ya what. still, an apocalypse is nothing to be smug about, and anyone who is smug about it should be right there in the thick of it. hard to feel superior when you are fighting as hard as any unbeliever for survival. not to mention that using armageddon as the stick and eternal servitude as the carrot is a little heavy handed in terms of business negotiation.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

So you think you have 1 and 2 sorted. Let me know when you see this dragon sweep 1/3 of the stars down to earth.

As the preacher in the first video mentioned back in the time when the book of Revelation was written, the vision would have to have be meteors (falling stars). Likely being significant sized asteroids breaking apart. If they kicked up enough dust it could darken the sky greatly so that only 2/3rds of the stars could be seen. Not to mention darken the sun for 3 days, but that's another prophesy.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady

As the preacher in the first video mentioned back in the time when the book of Revelation was written, the vision would have to have be meteors (falling stars). Likely being significant sized asteroids breaking apart. If they kicked up enough dust it could darken the sky greatly so that only 2/3rds of the stars could be seen. Not to mention darken the sun for 3 days, but that's another prophesy.

sounds like a volcano eruption, to be honest. i hope its the yellowstone caldera. score 1 for planet earth, 0 for mankind. come on, it'll be a blast... *insert mark hamill joker laugh*
edit on 15-11-2016 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

...kind of makes me wonder where you would draw the line concerning the will of god. particularly if it was a choice between your salvation or someone elses destruction.

Not much to wonder about my long time member.
It would be foolish to consider a line at all.
God is God.

And the time for negotiating anything would be over.
So do you have a point or are you just failing to rattle my cage
for an uncounted amount of times in succession.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This lady is Mary the Virgin and actually Mary Magdalene also combined in a mystical sense symbols of the New Jerusalem, City of God, coming back to perfection after imperfection over millennium

Mary is ultimately the symbol of the Garden of Eden. That will return to perfection in the macrocosm and microcosm our inner selves

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Why does anyone want to be around when the end of earth or mankind happens ? I don't get it.....and honestly, it will be horrific with people scared, freaking out and burning up,...so.....I don't really want to see any of that. Plus, I don't really think,any of this doom is happening in our life time. ...well at least I hope not......I like earth, nature, and life !

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
wow is this real, and i dont mean the end of world, maybe new beginnings....
but is there really things happening in the stars that can be linked to the story of christ so perfectly, or are people just exaggerating a bit, i mean the virgin giving birth etc etc... i always believed that all religions were stories or phenomenon from
the stars but i never hear it put so obviously.....
so basically the story goes that christ will return, and that is happening in the stars again when, this to me is the story of christ returning, but will that just be something that happens in the stars or will we be affected at all...... this is the most interesting thing i have seen in a while......... since i heard about those pesky archons in fact.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

The Jews do not believe the Messiah will return. They believe he has not even come yet!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

I have always said; if Jesus actually died on the cross and he said: "Lord forgive them, for they know not what they do", his returning message would be much different. More like:

"Lord show no mercy, because they knew exactly what they were doing."

Again, I am not a religious man but if these stories are true, and we had 2,000 years to get it right (as told), I don't think Jesus will be returning to run the same offense as he did 2,000 years ago. That got him killed remember, and maybe back then you can blame the ignorance of man, hence his final request to god. But now? No; man is well aware of his ignorance and some choose to stay ignorant. That is in regard to humanity, good decency and the tenets of virtuous. Nah, with the advent of so many things that would ensure the lack of ignorance, I do not think Jesus would be happy with the progress of man.

But, yeah. Basically, it won't be fun this time around so get ready.
edit on 16-11-2016 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Well said.

Jesus greatest attribute is His Mercy, his second is His justice. When He returns it will be with Justice.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saibotkram1988

The Jews do not believe the Messiah will return. They believe he has not even come yet!

This is true. They certainly believe he is coming.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

This lady is Mary the Virgin and actually Mary Magdalene also combined in a mystical sense symbols of the New Jerusalem, City of God, coming back to perfection after imperfection over millennium

Mary is ultimately the symbol of the Garden of Eden. That will return to perfection in the macrocosm and microcosm our inner selves

Our Lady of Guadalupe (Jesus mother) is a hugely points to her as being the Women in the Book of Revelation.
Our Lady of Guadalupe

The only thing missing are the 12 stars that make the crown, which wikipedia claims some painter admitted covering long ago.
edit on 11/16/2016 by sad_eyed_lady because: omit unnecessary words

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

So, does that mean Christians took the mark when they supported and voted for Trump?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady
a reply to: rickymouse

Yes, this minster said it's all over when the last Trump sounds and that could take awhile since he has a big family. It might be a stretch, but who knows.

Trump kept saying: "I don't want to be ruler of the world." Maybe he's been hearing this for awhile:

Donald - Meaning of

Islam is the real key to end times prophecies. They have been taking over more and more countries and implementing draconian laws/rules and brutally ending the lives of those they don't agree with. Bizarrely they have the backing of many countries and Liberals despite their clear oppression of women and homosexuals. It just doesn't make sense unless you realize there is a greater sinister power behind the scenes setting things up.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Islam is the real key to end times prophecies. They have been taking over more and more countries and implementing draconian laws/rules and brutally ending the lives of those they don't agree with. Bizarrely they have the backing of many countries and Liberals despite their clear oppression of women and homosexuals. It just doesn't make sense unless you realize there is a greater sinister power behind the scenes setting things up.

I agree. I have been told by a Muslim that Prophet Muhammed said their religion will come to an end. Looks like the NWO is using them as a pawn to take out Christianity, but since NWO wants a God-less world the Muslims will have to go as well.

edit on 11/16/2016 by sad_eyed_lady because: fix wording

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

There are other interpretations. Some Christian sects believe it is not the end of the world but the end of this system. Where mighty dynasties rule the earth.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

The only mighty "dynasty" on the horizon is the NWO with U.N.Agenda 2030 (formerly know as U.N.Agenda 21 until it got so much bad press they changed the #) as its implementation. Welcome to slave planet where in a few generations nobody even knows Jesus ever existed. Hope you don't mind giving your grandkids away. That's their goal. Jesus will come before that time.

In case you didn't know it Obama is shooting for Secretary General of the United Nations so he can be King of the World.

Obama's Bid For U.N. Secretary-General Has Begun

If this happens all the Obama Antichrist prophesies will be fulfilled.

Add this one to the mix. Worth considering the possibility. So much for giving him the Nobel Peace prize if he does start WW3.

IMHO he's campaigning right now in countries with Globalist leaders for support.

God is the Alpha and the Omega. He's been to the end of the world and shared it in the Book of Revelation. Not to scare us, but to warn us.

Seems like the Devil is playing beat the clock with God and this Trump victory threw a monkey-wrench at him.

edit on 11/16/2016 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/16/2016 by sad_eyed_lady because: Add info

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join