It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the Electoral College Elect Clinton?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
DP.
edit on 11/15/16 by 123143 because: DP.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: ketsuko

It's illegal to riot period. It's perfectly legal to protest... period.

You will not convince them.

When Democrats protest, it is a riot.

When Republicans protest, wait for it...it is a 'Tea Party'.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Oh I know. They're 100% brain washed.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
DP.

No matter how many times you say that or change the font, it is not legally binding in the billion to one chance the electoral college changes enough expected votes.
edit on 15-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I'm sorry. Did you say something?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143

I'm sorry. Did you say something?

No, I typed a reply. The boards do not yet have sound (thank God).

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

No

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

And when an independent looks at it, they see both sides are riotous jackasses that like to finger point.

Riots are riots are riots. When a protest descends in to acts of violence and vandalism, it stops being a protest and starts being a riot. Despite what some on ATS try to portray it as when it's their side doing the rioting.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Yes...but she was fully expecting to win in a landslide which gave her (at least 2/3) control of the House and Senate.

But would not the amendment then have to get the consent of most of the individual states? I would foresee the operation falling down at that stage, even if it got that far.

The key to the long-game plan was always the illegals. Her plan was to get the Presidency with long coat tails...electing 2/3 majority for Dems in the House & Senate...Propose eliminating the EC...Then continue for the next 7-8 years to flood illegal immigrant voters into enough states and precincts needed to pass the Constitutional amendment.

It was a sh#tty and devious plan to make certain most of the RED states became disenfranchised...and the power of liberal Washington would be continuously & consistently granted, reinforced & guaranteed by major liberal urban population centers...including the states of California and NY.
edit on 15-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

No

At least your reply is On Topic.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
So what's to stop some of the hillary EC voters from changing their vote to Trump?

It's just a stupid idea.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

There are actually at least electors trying to change the minds of Republican supporting Electors, as well. Their idea, though, is to get it to a tie so that the House of Representatives can choose. I think that is if they change enough to cause a tie. If more, it is possible, in how this works, that Clinton would get it-as she has the popular vote-but definitely not probable that enough electors will become 'faithless' for either to happen.

That is a foolish endeavor then because the House is controlled by Republicans, a tie is an automatic win for Trump.
It is nowhere close to a tie, it is a landslide for Trump with over 300+ electors.

These false hope lies are being used for sedition, open acts against the power of the US government.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

O i c.

Can you find me the pictures of the TEA Party throwing Molotov Cocktails and breaking windows and throwing rocks at police and punching police horses and dragging people out of cars to beat them up for voting for Obama?

I must have missed those protests.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

You've first got to be old enough, white enough, rich enough, and own enough guns for a gathering of such quality that it can be called a Tea Party.

It's gonna be another dozen years. You can relax. Let's allow Trump the opportunity to Make America Great Again ... first.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
With one of the Washington State Democrat Electors previously stating he would not vote for Clinton, I wonder how many of those Electors on the Democrat side were Bernie supporters and will use this opportunity to cast their Electoral College vote for Bernie Sanders as a message to the DNC.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

O i c.

Can you find me the pictures of the TEA Party throwing Molotov Cocktails and breaking windows and throwing rocks at police and punching police horses and dragging people out of cars to beat them up for voting for Obama?

Here's one Christian Science Monitor One only has to google violence at Tea Party Protests. Besides multiple instances of actual violence, some are on camera outside of the white house protesting immigration reform saying "Lynch the lying Kenyan."

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

O i c.

Here's one Christian Science Monitor One only has to google violence at Tea Party Protests. Besides multiple instances of actual violence, some are on camera outside of the white house protesting immigration reform saying "Lynch the lying Kenyan."

Did you read this whole article that you shared? It seems like we are experiencing the same issues and the tea party was simply defending themselves.

“Racism is like anything else in this world: in order to make it fall, you must smash it!” the e-mail notice read. “That is why we are calling on all people to come out tomorrow, to organize a militant confrontation with the so-called ‘tea baggers.’ Beating back these forces will require us to organize together, take the streets, fight the racists wherever they show their faces, and drive them out of every community.” To be sure, most of the hundreds of Tea Party protests held this year have been populated by peaceful, middle-age, middle-class people indulging their inner John Hancock – not radicals out to pick a fight.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

All psy-ops agitators from anti-Tea Party elements.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
After reading this article www.msn.com... from Factcheck.org, it occurred to me that if financial penalties can dissuade an Elector from deviating from his/her state's wishes, can't a $10,000 bribe make them do just that?

I bet George Soros is willing to slip $10k (or more) to any elector who will change his/her vote from Trump to Clinton, at their December 19th meeting. That offer might be in the process of being conveyed by some channel, as we speak.

Soros had a big 3 day "strategy" meeting with Top Democrats over the weekend. You can bet that they weren't strategizing for 2018 or 2020.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111
If you think the protests and riots are bad now, let that happen and we will implode.

Well, of course. That is, after all, the desired outcome. Utter, nationwide mayhem.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join