It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if ATS is designed to catch people who know too much?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
No one that actually knew anything would ever post things they can PROVE on a website. That's a guaranteed visit. ATS is more a discussion of theories of what might be.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Grifter42

Know too much about what exactly?

This site covers an awful lot of ground.

Can you be more specific?

It sounds like you may have some specific areas of knowledge in mind...

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
Meanwhile the vast majority of us feed a never ending stream of meta data into social media and email - with barely a concern or thought to what level of minutia we're sharing.

All while super computers the world 'round analyze it in real time.

And that's just the tip of the information iceberg. Bank records, security cameras, public records... all parsed and compared.

Sorry... TPTB don't need a corner of the web to use as a honeypot. The whole world has become one.

That's right, It's actually the biggest conspiracy of them all, and effects all of us who dabble.

Myself, just for being a member here, has made me much more circumspect about e-mails...I hardly ever use them now, however it's about time I started replying back to people.

Come to think of it, I must put all the alphabet agencies on my mailing list...it'll give them a bit more work to do.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

Then they failed because we are a bunch of idiots...

-Chris

Hey MODS...we've got another one who 'knows too much'!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Sorry... TPTB don't need a corner of the web to use as a honeypot. The whole world has become one.

My thoughts exactly.

Now I feel like there's a good part of the "conspiracy world" dedicated to selling the people half truths and leading them to ideological and intellectual dead-ends, people like Alex Jones or Jeff Rense for instance... but you aren't sold any ideology here. It's just a bunch of humans trying to communicate and learn from each other.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
BTW: Wednesday is Illuminati Recruitment Day on ATS...Look sharp.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I thought Wednesday was Taco Tuesday.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grifter42

They have an immeasurable patience if true. I award you no points.

edit on 15-11-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I thought Wednesday was Taco Tuesday.

No...Tuesday is 'Spirit Cooking Sunday'.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolomonKayne

My thoughts exactly.

Now I feel like there's a good part of the "conspiracy world" dedicated to selling the people half truths and leading them to ideological and intellectual dead-ends, people like Alex Jones or Jeff Rense for instance... but you aren't sold any ideology here. It's just a bunch of humans trying to communicate and learn from each other.

Hol' on there, don't tear the arse out of it, I never said ATS is a sunday school full of 'currant buns' the same characters play it out here too, you do need to keep that in mind.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Given that the NSA has, for some time now, been able to read/key word search/data pattern analyse every single electronic communication on the planet, and not just on conspiracy forums, for some considerable time now, I'd suggest that they don't need to set up honey pots.

Besides that, I've been here for over ten years, hosted ATS Live for 5 of them, researched and covered just about every subject you could imagine (and a few you probably can't) and I've never had my front door kicked down.

Yet.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
Meanwhile the vast majority of us feed a never ending stream of meta data into social media and email - with barely a concern or thought to what level of minutia we're sharing.

All while super computers the world 'round analyze it in real time.

And that's just the tip of the information iceberg. Bank records, security cameras, public records... all parsed and compared.

That is one of the best replies I have read on this site.. If I could give you an applause I would..

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Only if it's Casual Friday.

Oh, just an FYI. When your company says it's "Casual Friday", wear pants.

I learned the hard way.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Youve been here for 5 years now...so...you know we are just 1 of many sites...nothing new here. Theyve always BEEN watching us, our topics and counting keystrokes...thats normal.

We arent anything spectacularly special in the overall scheme of things. So theres no point in thinking they are doing anymore than they have always done....

The NSA and other alphabet agencies are still doing what they do...everywhere.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
But I did not inhale.

As for the rest of you, well... it's been nice knowing ya.

Let me know what the bedsheet thread count is at Gitmo, I've always been kind of curious about that.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Well, first off, there's this.

And SkepticOverlord is on record as saying this:

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

Here:

ATS Reality: CoIntelPro, Shills, Freemasons, and Socks: The Definitive Guide

So - asked, answered, thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join