It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Trump and Putin Conspire To Get American's to Vote For Trump by Insinuating War in Europe?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
"The U.S. just took itself down a notch on the global ladder."

I guess it looks that way if you are standing on your head.

We just traded in a limp dick president for one with real balls.
One that wants to regrow our military after the Muslim who just destroyed it.

Putin saw war with Hitlary was possible and maybe inevitable.
He knew Hillary was as weak as Obama but that she might be taken advantage of by the men holding her up (literally).
He hates Hillary almost as much as Assange does, so who can blame him for not wanting her in power.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Dryson

First off we know that Russia invaded and captured the Ukraine.

we do ?

Too bad I couldnt read the rest of it...fruit of the poisonous three and all that.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Did Trump place economical sanctions on Russia

No, Obama and Hillary did, with Europe, they picked the fight

I am amazed you could even ask that question

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
NO.

Here is a tidbit. You should probably watch the entire thing, chew on it, digest.. and understand it.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Clinton insenuated war with Russia.... So many times, she was practically foaming at the mouth to get wwiii under way.

I dont know how the OP was possibly concocted, but it ignores reality.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dryson
www.theguardian.com...

First off we know that Russia invaded and captured the Ukraine. We also know that the U.S. recently sent the largest shipment of ammunition to Germany in the last twenty years that will be distributed across various locations in the EU. We also know that at least 6,000 U.S. troops, tanks and helicopters will be deployed to Germany to deter Russia's aggressiveness.

The biggest ammo shipment in 20 years arrives in Germany -

www.army.mil...

"This is about deterrence," said Lt. Gen. Ben Hodges, commanding general, U.S. Army Europe. "We could have 1,000 tanks over here, but if we didn't have the ammunition for them, they would not have any deterrent effect. It's another example of the commitment of the United States to security and stability in Europe."

Why send a large standing army to deter against refugees from Syria. The standing army is a deterant against Russia.

Terror Network Found In Germany - Terror network radicalising Isis fighters to send to Syria arrested in Germany

www.independent.co.uk... 05171.html

We also know that Russia and Syria are allies with Russia crushing all forces going against Assad and have not co-operated with the U.S. at all in the fight against ISIS.

I think Putin is using Trump in a move to debilitate the EU's economy through Trump wanting to withdraw from the TPP which would have a drastic affect on the EU's economy allowing Russia to move in. With Putin and Trump being friends, Trump would really be a in a bind if Putin did encroach into the EU's territory because Trump not liking NATO but flip flopping like he always does now says that he likes NATO would not go against his friend Putin which would allow Putin easier access to the EU because of Trump's indecisivenes.

Since Trump has become the President Elect Putin says that he wants greater co-operation between the U.S. and Russia in fighting extremism and terrorism. So why is Putin only now wanting to be buddy buddy with the U.S. in regards to fighting the terrorists? There is only one reason that Putin wants to be buddy buddy with the U.S. in the fight against terrorism. Putin knows that he can simply use flashy words with Trump to get what he wants from Trump which would be to put U.S. assets in front of Pro-Russian units in Syria and the Middle East disguised as ISIS in order to cause even more chaos in the war on terror and further erode the confidence of the U.S. in fighting ISIS.

The exxodus of Syrian's to EU is merely a mask or a disguise created by Russia in the Middle East so that the assets of the U.S. will be blocked dealing with potential ISIS attacks while Putin moves behind the attacks of ISIS in the EU to seize other lands like Putin did with the Ukraine.

A mask that Putin would use to move his forces into EU countries under the guise of "buddy buddy" anti-terrorism support for the U.S. where Putin would then not leave the countries that his forces had occupied under the "buddy buddy" support for the U.S.

...yes, Putin the evil boogie man is out to screw America and the world. *yawn*

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

I agree with you...because look what Russia is doing in Iran.

US officials 'concerned' as Iran, Russia plan $10 billion arms deal

www.foxnews.com...

Now why would Russia be doing an arms deal with Iran? A counter missile and anti-aircraft missile arms negotiation to keep U.S. and allied planes from flying through the area while Russia moves in behind Iran and places troops and other equipment in Russia's bid to break out from the NATO blockade around Russia.

Why would Iran need 10 billion dollars worth of weapons? Now Syria and Iran are being supported by Russia to trap the U.S. under Trump into a situation where war will take place or the U.S. will be forced out. Once the U.S. is forced out then Russia will be able to control the Middle East oil and natural gas to then sell to North Korea and China.

Still want Trump to be "buddy buddy" with Putin?

Everyone knows Russia would never have made such a move without Trump being the President Elect.

I think Russia is moving the WMD's that Saddam had back to Russia to further escalate the reason that Bush gave for going in after Saddam as an invalid reason to make the American public want nothing to do with the Middle East and to force Trump to pull the U.S. troops out of the Middle East allowing Russia to claim the oil and natural gas as trade offs for ousting the U.S. in exchange for reduced prices on Russian made weapons that ISIS could purchase and then stockpile.

Putin being Buddy Buddy with Trump was nothing more than a well played maneuver to get Trump to relax the U.S. Intelligence services to allow Putin to make such a move.

edit on 15-11-2016 by Dryson because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2016 by Dryson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

First off we know that Russia invaded and captured the Ukraine. We also know that the U.S.

First off we all know that USA is the biggest threat to the world, main aggressor and facilitator of Jihadi Islam.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

A few additions, if I may:

Russia did not "invade and capture the Ukraine", nomatter what you think about the Crimea-crisis.

Tensions in Russian/German relations have arisen mainly due to U.S. foreign policies and CDU-alignment with the same. The evaluation of the German Council of Economic Experts is actually much more positive now, since the sanctions against Russia (which really only hurt EU-economies anyways) are no longer "absolute".

Russia has actually pursued a serious partnership in the fight against Daesh from day one - it was John Kerry who quit the latest talks about a true alliance and there is plenty of evidence for this fact.

The TPP is the FTA between the U.S., Australia, Brunei, Chile, Japan, Canada, Malaysia, Mexico, NewZealand, Peru, Singapore and Vietnam, and has nothing to do with the EU... maybe you meant TTIP, but TTIP was already dead in the water regardless of your new POTUS-elect.

And last but not least: Richard Shirreff has a clear financial motive for his fearmongering.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I think there won't be any direct war between Russia and US. I always thought Trump is the MIC candidate, it helps both Russia and US with arms sales.

In all the debates, when asked about the even the tape, Trump kept repeating Iran.. After Syria, it is Iran. You will hear Iran a lot in coming months. Russia already installed S-400 in Syria, now thanks to Trump they will sell S-400 in Iran as well.

Here is my post in this thread from May, I predicted Trump to be Bush IV (King O being Bush III with Syria).

post in ATS Thread

Also, Russia got a big sigh of relief now that Crimea annexation won't be called a land grab, which is not a bad thing. I think Crimea too important for Russia to access black sea and it have always been part of Russia's military base.. Imagine if US suddenly can't access gulf of Mexico? US will do anything to get that access.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: VimanaExplorer

Here is my post in this thread from May, I predicted Trump to be Bush IV (King O being Bush III with Syria).

Good...predictions have been golden so far.

It's good entertainment after the fact. We had plenty after the election.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Wish it was after the fact.. the moment he mentioned Iran going in to Saudi, I knew Trump is the MIC candidate.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
все обычные подозреваемые здесь... Putin's deal with the Russian people is that he can do whatever he wants so long as he "Makes Russia Great Again." Part of this is improving the economy. Thanks to the "harsh medicine" of the nineties, Russia now has a healthy, relatively liberal* economy with an improved standard of living for pretty much everyone.

Another aspect is improving Russia's standing in the world by projecting power. The tragedy here is that Russia's culture is so rich and beautiful that the projection of "soft power" would be the perfect way enhance Russia's reputation on the world stage. Hollywood may dominate popular cinema, but Russia leads in serious music, dance, the plastic arts and, of course, literature.

Imagine what could have been accomplished if Russia followed the lead of France, Germany, and China with their Alliance Francaise, Goetheinstitut, and Confucius Institute! Centers in all the major cities of the world teaching the Russian language and highlighting Russian culture. This would sow the seeds of understanding and friendship. As more people learned to understand the Russian language, the more they would be able to see things from the Russian perspective.

Putin didn't choose to go that way. His KGB training made him look for the indirect strategy. Subversion rather than outreach, propaganda rather than communication. He would make Russia great again by tearing other nations down.

Russia is still not a great military power, and Putin avoids war not because he loves peace, but because a military loss would void his contract with the Russian people. That is why he has nibbled away at Russia's former provinces and satellites. He stirs up ethnic conflict, sends in "peacekeepers," and then contents himself with a tranche that becomes a mini-satellite, like Abkhazia.

It is well documented that Russian money has been supporting extremist parties in Europe on both ends of the political spectrum. The idea is not to change the form of government or foment revolution, but rather to create a lack of political will. Commitment to NATO will weaken; the EU will start to fall apart at the seams. As this bloc weakens, Russia's bloc will gain in prestige and influence.

There is every reason to believe that Russia has been following this strategy in the United States. The internet is filled with sites dedicated to undermining America's faith in its own institutions. Many of these are sponsored or controlled by the Kremlin. I don't need to name them here, do I?

The release of e-documents was neither random nor coincidental; the leaks were carefully timed. State Department cables were leaked while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State both to embarrass the United States in general and Clinton in particular. (It doesn't take a genius of a KGB analyst to predict that she would eventually make another run for the White House.) The DNC documents were first directed at Sanders' supporters, mostly young idealists. They exposed how political sausage is made, souring them on the system and eventually stoking the anger we now see on the streets.

Political chaos in Europe and the United States makes Russia look like an island of stability and prosperity. Personally, I like the current turmoil. It proves that people are still free to express themselves in the United States, and that are institutions are still strong enough that despite the lack of "unity," we will not veer off the cliff into the abyss of totalitarianism.

Unfortunately, the Kremlin has succeeded in sapping the political will in Europe and the United States for taking a strong stand in defense of liberal democracy. fear that we will waste a decade on fruitless navel gazing.

*"Liberal= market rather than centrally planned economy.
edit on 16-11-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

So... no-one has a rejoinder to this post? I guess my opinions must be pretty sound if the Putinistas are afraid to bump the thread.
edit on 16-11-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

BS is often ignored I guess.

Clinton's campaign and political career are now over, but her rhetoric is still appreciated to quench the frustrations of her delusional supporters.

<< 1   >>

join