It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Trump and Putin Conspire To Get American's to Vote For Trump by Insinuating War in Europe?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

First off we know that Russia invaded and captured the Ukraine. We also know that the U.S. recently sent the largest shipment of ammunition to Germany in the last twenty years that will be distributed across various locations in the EU. We also know that at least 6,000 U.S. troops, tanks and helicopters will be deployed to Germany to deter Russia's aggressiveness.

The biggest ammo shipment in 20 years arrives in Germany -

www.army.mil...

"This is about deterrence," said Lt. Gen. Ben Hodges, commanding general, U.S. Army Europe. "We could have 1,000 tanks over here, but if we didn't have the ammunition for them, they would not have any deterrent effect. It's another example of the commitment of the United States to security and stability in Europe."

Why send a large standing army to deter against refugees from Syria. The standing army is a deterant against Russia.

Terror Network Found In Germany - Terror network radicalising Isis fighters to send to Syria arrested in Germany

www.independent.co.uk... 05171.html

We also know that Russia and Syria are allies with Russia crushing all forces going against Assad and have not co-operated with the U.S. at all in the fight against ISIS.

I think Putin is using Trump in a move to debilitate the EU's economy through Trump wanting to withdraw from the TPP which would have a drastic affect on the EU's economy allowing Russia to move in. With Putin and Trump being friends, Trump would really be a in a bind if Putin did encroach into the EU's territory because Trump not liking NATO but flip flopping like he always does now says that he likes NATO would not go against his friend Putin which would allow Putin easier access to the EU because of Trump's indecisivenes.

Since Trump has become the President Elect Putin says that he wants greater co-operation between the U.S. and Russia in fighting extremism and terrorism. So why is Putin only now wanting to be buddy buddy with the U.S. in regards to fighting the terrorists? There is only one reason that Putin wants to be buddy buddy with the U.S. in the fight against terrorism. Putin knows that he can simply use flashy words with Trump to get what he wants from Trump which would be to put U.S. assets in front of Pro-Russian units in Syria and the Middle East disguised as ISIS in order to cause even more chaos in the war on terror and further erode the confidence of the U.S. in fighting ISIS.

The exxodus of Syrian's to EU is merely a mask or a disguise created by Russia in the Middle East so that the assets of the U.S. will be blocked dealing with potential ISIS attacks while Putin moves behind the attacks of ISIS in the EU to seize other lands like Putin did with the Ukraine.

A mask that Putin would use to move his forces into EU countries under the guise of "buddy buddy" anti-terrorism support for the U.S. where Putin would then not leave the countries that his forces had occupied under the "buddy buddy" support for the U.S.
edit on 15-11-2016 by Dryson because: Because Putin wants to invade my bedroom

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Dryson

I thought this for a while, even wrote a thread about it. Yours is better. Doesnt look like to many people agreed with me lol.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

If they did, it worked.

I voted for Trump and one of my biggest reasons was fearing HRC would increase tension with Russia, if not a full blown war, while Trump was likely to soothe the waters and avoid a war. If we ultimately confirm there was collusion, well, I'm the sucker.
edit on 11/15/16 by Ameilia because: add word 'war'

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
There will be no world war 3 between Russia & the West.

They only ramp up the rhetoric for more tax payer moneys for their MICs.

It's all a game and we are the pawns.

Can't make trillions in arms and fight proxy wars for oil and gas in a nuclear winter.

It's all bollocks.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hillary went overboard trying to goad Putin into war. It was wreckless to risk inciting Cold War mark II like she did all to build a 'Russians want Trump to win so vote for me' pitch.

And I would not waste my time reading The Guardian, North Korean propaganda has less bias.

link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Can't make trillions in arms and fight proxy wars for oil and gas in a nuclear winter.

Well said.

link   
I think Hillary's plan for a no-fly zone over Syria fueled the fire for WWIII more than anything else.

We the people heeded the warning.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yeah. And like the old meme goes, Russia obviously wants war, or why else would they put their borders so close to NATO bases.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Did Trump and Putin Conspire To Get American's to Vote For Trump by Insinuating War in Europe?

NO...

That was easy...

Any more questions?

-Chris

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

...including with a no-fly zone. - Mike Pence VP elect

www.activistpost.com...

A no fly zone will happen with or without Hillary.

The establishment want it.
The Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Adleson, Soros & Kochs want it.

They'll get it.

Trump cannot stop that.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Wouldn't doubt it. I'd be an idiot to think that Russia (among other nations) isn't trying to influence the U.S. into a position that's positive for them. A businessman can be bought, a lot of times far easier than anyone else. Putin can see snake oil Donnie a mile away. No wonder Russians are celebrating. The U.S. just took itself down a notch on the global ladder.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Its possible to be freinds with Russia, they dont need to be our enemy anymore.

If they calluded then I guess they are buddies, which means definately no war with Russia, which is good.

If we are buddies with Russia, then they can vouch for us when it comes to China, Iran, N Korea and Cuba, etc.

Whats wrong with that?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I think all of the Syrian Refugees that are being sent around the world are going to be used as blockades by Putin to move Russian forces closer to NATO territories under the guise of supporting anti-terrorist efforts.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

www.theguardian.com...

BOMBSHELL: ABC Reveals Trump Paid “Hundreds Of Millions” By Russian Oligarchs
occupydemocrats.com...

Didn't Trump campaign on ending foreign money being sent to presidential candidates?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Russia has ties with North Korea and is building a pipeline - uk.reuters.com...

* Russia writes off almost $10 billion North Korea's debt

* Russia eyes gas pipeline, railway via North Korea to South Korea

Why does Putin want to come in through North Korea and then into South Korea instead of South Korea and then North Korea?

The only reason why Putin wants to come through North Korea is because Putin would be able to secretly move military forces into North Korea to bolster the claims of North Korea attacking South Korea.

Cuba is already friends ago with the U.S. as travel and trade restrictions with Cuba are no longer in place.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hillary was the warhawk candidate.

Trump, Johnson and Stein were the peace candidates.

The overwhelming majority of American voters voted for peace.

edit on 15-11-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

It'd a big old world. There are a lot of people with varied interested.

US hegemony is an old, dead dream. Time to let it go.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Logical way of thinking but crazier things have happened. Has happened in the past.
At this point in time, like the op, all we can do is speculate. And as a previous poster added, it's not like we don't have circumstantial evidence that points to this as possible.

I would like to think that we escaped the threat of world war with Russia with our vote but I'm also not nieve. In this world I rule nothing out.
Things aren't usually what they seem and regarding Trump and his strategy on a world stage, who's to say there isn't a larger picture behind the scene?
It was written that there would be 3 world wars so I would expect one way or another it literature will become a reality.
I pray otherwise.
edit on 15-11-2016 by VinylTyrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
There is absolutely nothing special that Trump did (or Putin). What happened is Hillary was on the ballot. The trend of republican votes did not magically sway in a YYUUUUGE favor of Trump. Just less and less democrats decided not to vote for Hillary (or for anyone).
edit on 15-11-2016 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

So why is Putin only now wanting to be buddy buddy with the U.S. in regards to fighting the terrorists?

Because the US has helped fund the so-called «moderate rebels», like the Al-Qaeda-affiliated Al-Nusra, that Russia considers terrorists, and helped indirectly ISIS via their alliance with Middle-Eastern powers like Saudi Arabia or UAE, all of which are well-known ISIS financing sources and propagators of the most rigid forms of Islam. Because the Obama administration had people like John Kirby stating that «Russians would go back in body bags» if they kept on fighting terrorism (bombing East Aleppo for instance). Because the US, and the Western world in general, have no problems financing the worst fanatic scumbags as long as it fits their political agenda, see for instance the support given to Afghan Mujaheddins against the USSR; first labelled «freedom fighters» then «terrorists»...

In other words, Russia knows full well that the Western relation to terrorism has always been a big hypocrisy, and now that Trump says he wants a change, Putin wants to use that to his advantage IMO.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join