It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHAT? 70% Voters Polled: the Media Not Honst/Most Voters See Media Biased To Clinton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Seems like the media has a poll that is pretty bad, 70% think they lie, 78% believe news coverage was biased 3 to 1 in HRC favor.

The media is in full panic mode because the people rejected the media's liberal story line. This is a telling story.

Is the media just another victim of the Clinton machine?

Are the poles accurate?

RESTON, VA – The Media Research Center (MRC) announces the findings of a new post-election poll on what actual voters thought about the media’s influence on the 2016 presidential race. The MRC/YouGov poll was conducted on November 9 and 10.

Key findings:

7 in 10 (69%) voters do not believe the news media are honest and truthful.
8 in 10 (78%) of voters believe the news coverage of the presidential campaign was biased, with nearly a 3-to-1 majority believing the media were for Clinton (59%) vs. for Trump (21%).
Even 1/3 (32%) of Clinton voters believe the media were “pro-Clinton.”
8% of Trump voters said they would have voted for Clinton if they had believed what the media were saying about Trump.
97% of voters said they did not let the media’s bias influence their vote.

“The media are in full panic mode because the American people rejected their leftist agenda -- and them. People didn’t believe the nonsense that the media were politically neutral. Even a third of Hillary's supporters believe they were pro-Hillary!

“When you have a strong majority of actual voters saying the national ‘news’ media were biased in favor of Hillary Clinton and tried to influence the public to vote for her; and believing they are fundamentally dishonest, you have a major problem that can’t be fixed with an apology. The public has rejected this institution as being either objective or truthful. There is an institutional bias at major media networks that must be repaired and I am highly skeptical that news executives are interested or capable of undertaking this responsibility.

“Despite the overwhelming and persistent bias of this cycle in particular, I am heartened by the fact that, according to our poll, the American people didn’t let it sway their vote. If this isn’t a wakeup call for the left-wing media to stay out of politics, I don’t know what is.”

www.newsbusters.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well Well Well.
A poll I actually believe.

Just glad others are finally waking the heck up.

I had a great laugh the other day. Some CBS news show commercial. "Integrity in Journalism" Almost wet myself.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
i dont care anymore if i read what more thing about this stupid election i swear ill kill myselkf

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Like the New york times promising they will be honest now.

I will not give them one thin dime. They conspired to give the election to one side. They suck.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
When you abandoned the principles that serve as the foundation of your institutions, don't be surprised if the whole thing comes crashing down.

The MSM has marched further and further away from journalistic integrity in lockstep with many of the people who seemed to have abandoned the founding principles of our Republic.

Chickens coming home to roost.
edit on 15-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The MRC is a biased right-wing website, so I'm willing to bet that most of the people polled are right-winger who believe the MRC's bumper sticker slogan, "Don't Believe the Liberal Media."

I think that this poll is useless.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cihanpanda

i dont care anymore if i read what more thing about this stupid election i swear ill kill myselkf

This is what they (media) hope for. Uneducated, sick and tired, and apathetic people who can't stand it anymore. They will take care of you, trust'em.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
well, based on the fact they can make their polls say anything they want, it's odd that they choose to release this one, when it clearly shows what douche bags they really are.

It sure would be nice to have a news source that broadcasted the news and let the viewers decide how it makes them feel. But then again, perhaps the majority would rather be told.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

The MRC is a biased right-wing website, so I'm willing to bet that most of the people polled are right-winger who believe the MRC's bumper sticker slogan, "Don't Believe the Liberal Media." I think that this poll is useless.

A poll about media being one sided, using one sided poling questions or only poled righties. Say it ain't so.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: SlapMonkey

The MRC is a biased right-wing website, so I'm willing to bet that most of the people polled are right-winger who believe the MRC's bumper sticker slogan, "Don't Believe the Liberal Media." I think that this poll is useless.

A poll about media being one sided, using one sided poling questions or only poled righties. Say it ain't so.

exactly? So the point SlapMonkey is making...and you just seemingly agreed to, is that because this poll was biased, it can be generally disregarded. Unless I am just missing something major in your words

which is always possible

top topics

join