It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillarys Epic Election Night Meltdown

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: goou111
a reply to: gmoneystunt

It was so clear Hillary was gonna win, even most Trump supporters thought she was gonna win.

This was either divine intervention or people from the future trying to stop Armageddon.

No kidding, I was certain she was going to win. I am still trying to figure out what happened.

Either his support was just too strong, TPTB allowed this to happen as a plan B, or he was meant to win all along.

I remain cautiously optimistic that this is a case of the peoples collective voice just being too loud for TPTB to carry on with their agenda.

QFT

I'm still having this surreal, "is this a dream," feeling.

I fully expected to see that hag cackling on her way back to the white house and had begun preliminary planning for a SHTF scenario and was weighing the bug in vs. bug out option.

Being not too far from portions of the U.S. petroleum reserve along with proximity to NASA's Johnson Space center, I figured I would be close enough to the blast zone to be lucky enough to be vaporized in the event of a nuclear exchange, but I also estimate that things would get downright nasty stateside prior to such an event.

I keep thinking of the quote about nothing happening in politics unless it's meant to happen, but I also balance that against the fact that I know people are fed up beyond belief with govt corruption and cronyism, and so this could very well be the result of too large of a popular movement for them to be able to quash.

Yeah, yeah, I know the sheep are still bleating about Hillary having won the popular vote, but I'm not convinced of the actual #'s as being legit. Not after everything I've read in all of the various place, do I for a minute believe that vote totals.

This would tie your two statements together into one larger potential "Either his support was just too strong, TPTB allowed this to happen as a plan B."

The 'protests' that have taken place and the rhetorical volleys still being launched tell me that the Hillary puppet's $$$ is not done speaking.
edit on 15-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: fed

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

It would be nice to think that she was investigated by the FBI as any other citizen would have been.
I would like to think that she should spend time behind bars after a competent and fair investigation.
Since we may not see any of that happen, we will have to settle for this:

Will gloating on the internet like wild things dancing around her political corpse

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I care how she handled the loss because it speaks directly to her character flaws with which I had/have concern when she was running for president. Couple that with the fact that she blatantly and disrespectfully ignored every single supporter of hers that stayed until the early hours of the morning in support of her at her rally by snubbing her nose at them, and it really does add up to her being quite the pile of cow dung, IMO--and, obviously, that's not just my opinion.

So in other words you just can't stop hating her. You're addicted to it.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: goou111

So it's not enough she conceded? We have to have every salacious detail of her defeat? That is, assuming any of this is accurate. Will gloating on the internet like wild things dancing around her political corpse quell the protests or straddle the divide that's facing this country?

What's the actual point of it? She's not going to be POTUS.

Honestly if for no other reason I think if it does turn out to be true (like a video or something) the people still protesting for her need to see who they are protesting for. The real behind closed doors her.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

People are still rioting in the streets for her. It is relevant.

Part of why they are rioting is becasue they feel like she was mistreated...by Comey, by Trump. Breitbart (Bannon the WH Strategist now) running a gossip headline like this just throws fuel onto the fire. Keep it up. There is a lot of group dynamic psychology at play here with these protests. She's a woman, a mother figure, the loss was a huge shock, the Dems are in disarray. Go ahead, keep pummeling her and see how well that works out. The rage will just keep coming.

And, believe me, I didn't vote for Hillary...it's just enough already.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Not at all--I don't hate her, I despise her, and I'm very glad that she's not our president. But, please, show me how I'm "addicted to hating her," just because I mention the things about her that concerned me about her character as a human being.

I'm not sure that you understand the term "addicted to."

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So it's not enough she conceded? We have to have every salacious detail of her defeat? That is, assuming any of this is accurate. Will gloating on the internet like wild things dancing around her political corpse quell the protests or straddle the divide that's facing this country?

This is what I'm saying! Why is this thread even necessary? Who cares how someone handles defeat. Like the right needs ANOTHER reason to hate hillary or something... Apparently she can't even lose correctly according to right wingers.

Losing correctly has always included a concession speech.

Listen to you guys all you could talk about since the second debate was how Trump was gonna take his defeat after he lost.

But how Hillary takes it is just not as important huh?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Part of why they are rioting is becasue they feel like she was mistreated...by Comey, by Trump. Breitbart (Bannon the WH Strategist now) running a gossip headline like this just throws fuel onto the fire. Keep it up. There is a lot of group dynamic psychology at play here with these protests. She's a woman, a mother figure, the loss was a huge shock, the Dems are in disarray. Go ahead, keep pummeling her and see how well that works out. The rage will just keep coming.

And, believe me, I didn't vote for Hillary...it's just enough already.

I'll tell you what as soon as they stop protesting the election I will stop gloating.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Part of why they are rioting is becasue they feel like she was mistreated...by Comey, by Trump.

Hillary mistreated? Its foolish because Hillary Is quoted saying:

“If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing @$$ over here and grab those bags!” Hillary yelled at a Secret Service agent, as Joyce Milton reported in The First Partner

“Good morning,” an Arkansas state trooper said to Clinton, according to American Evita, by Christopher Andersen, a former contributing editor with Time magazine.

“F*** off!” Hillary told him and his fellow bodyguards. “It’s enough I have to see you s***-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your goddam job and keep your mouth shut.”
www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Actually I can only think of one person in our history who probably would not have cried upon losing, and that is Donald Trump. I think he would have secretly heaved a big sigh of relief.

Michael Moore thinks he never intended to win and I agree. I think he was as shocked as I am. Plus, he's clueless (Barack plans to spend more time with him in transition than any of Prez in history, because Trump NEEDS it. He's admitted he didn't realize the 'scope' of the job. Little late for

And now surrounding himself with people who are as clueless as he is.

So I'm braced for lots of drama and popcorn. Moore thinks he will be impeached, or resign. Whatever happens, it will be interesting with lots of theatrics and drama.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Dr. Feel-good, clearly.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

...There is a lot of group dynamic psychology at play here with these protests. She's a woman, a mother figure, the loss was a huge shock, the Dems are in disarray. Go ahead, keep pummeling her and see how well that works out. The rage will just keep coming.

Too right.

MotherMayEye's faithless electors has me a (tiny) little (bit) worried.

Add in that the insult to injury that is still going on a week later and you almost have to think that the flames are being deliberately stoked.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Never go full reptile..

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
Never go full reptile..

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

You have to look at it from their point of view.

To them, the ones who genuinely believed all of the propaganda and spin (about ALL of her scandals), Trump literally stole what was due Hillary because, first woman president etc. etc. etc.

These people probably do NOT understand basic civics and the reasons behind the electoral college and are easily manipulated into thinking 'most # votes' = winner.

And so, as KJ pointed out, we have a lot of mass psychology being employed on these people to get the desired result.

They won't can't even entertain the thought that any of this is Hillary's fault.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Because there is no reason to even talk about her anymore unless you are just being vindictive or because you are addicted to being mean. Like the election is over. Why is it necessary to keep piling on the hate?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

This is what I'm saying! Why is this thread even necessary? Who cares how someone handles defeat. Like the right needs ANOTHER reason to hate hillary or something... Apparently she can't even lose correctly according to right wingers.

Losing correctly has always included a concession speech.

Listen to you guys all you could talk about since the second debate was how Trump was gonna take his defeat after he lost.

But how Hillary takes it is just not as important huh?

So she's being a poor sport about it. She certainly isn't contesting the election like Trump threatened to do. But still, so what? Let her be. She's done. We got more important things to discuss in this country, no?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

It adds to the lulz don't be stupid.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Like I said, y'all are addicted to making fun of her.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

tShe certainly isn't contesting the election like Trump threatened to do

No she is just letting the rioters do it for her.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join