It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Multiverse and Dimensional Overlap is like Water

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hi everyone!

I have been having some pretty amazing dreams lately. Some of my guides have been telling me new wisdom in my dreams. Several days ago, I had a dream where an ET friend explained dimensions to be like liquid. I remember him saying that dimensional overlap and maybe also the nature of the multiverse is like a large tub of water, an ocean, or a swimming pool. I woke up and tried to discern this over the next few days (and am still trying to lol). But I think it means that, our layers, while stratified by densities, are completely entangled and overlapping one another, just as water has different density the deeper you go, but it is still one huge mass of water rather than clearly divided layers.

Fast-forward about a week and there's the dream I had last night which seems to follow up on this. Maybe the same guide tells me now, that what we're going through in 2016 is like... a basin of water, with a waterfall, or a faucet running into it. The message building upon the last dream was, now imagine this pool of water or ocean undulating from turbulence of more density streaming into it, like a wave pool or a churning ocean. I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around this, but it seems to relate to our 3rd dimension shifting, and perhaps this stream of water or waterfall coming into the water body is like a new timeline, a wormhole, or another dimension(s) upsetting the calm nature of "the pool", which could mean our own timelines, dimensions, and thinning veils between lower and higher dimensions is undulating and vibrating in turbulence. This could account for a lot of increased paranormal activity, time-slip experiences, etc. Just weirdness, or phenomenon we're not used to, in general. Also our political climate might be happening in conjunction with these time-shifts.

Wanted to share because these dreams seem to be conveying a purposeful message. I would love to read everyone's thoughts!
edit on 15-11-2016 by Blumenkranz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Blumenkranz

I like the analogy. Certainly hard to grasp considering the potential differences in dimensions, but I do tend to think gray areas (such as the water stratisfied analogy) would be more likely than a fixed rigid border.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

id like to hear more about your guides. Thats what im really interested in. can u point me in the right direction or just send me a private message?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
One could see the overlapping layers of water that though of different densities yet are still 'intermingled' as scopes of consciousness. Some consciousnesses may be young developments while others may be ages old, kinda like new souls and old souls. As we go about our daily lives those young and those old intermingle in social settings and subtly impart either wisdom or new perspectives to each other.

And the waterfall, pouring more water into our tub, this could be more potential of broader scopes of consciousness becoming manifest in this physical reality. It has been conjectured that life on earth has developed from deep levels of complexity. I ascertain that consciousness may develop in the same manner with complexity bringing about more and more potential for existing consciousness to expand and broaden it's scope of being here in this plane.

The existential conundrums that our present world presents to us are becoming more and more complex as we as emerging consciousness make attempts to take it all in and find order in the present undulating circumstances of chaos.

Did any of that make sense in light of your dreams?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

I'm still learning about my guides, actually. I don't really know how to recommend finding or contacting guides other than continuing to expand your consciousness. If you pay close attention to your dreams, you may find some overlap with other beings. Don't treat your dreams like they're nonsense. Also if you listen carefully to your thought patterns and examine it through metacognition you can hear your higher self's wisdom as well as guides who you may have.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
ok i will consider your opinion
interesting

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

I've always heard it described like it's in sheets/layers or something. This was news to me lol.

No problem, thanks for reading!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

TerryMcGuire, I really appreciate your point of view. I found what you wrote about consciousness pouring in refreshing since I hadn't thought of it that way and it seems totally legit that it could be the case. Also it's true that our collective consciousness is its own overlapping body of water, in its own right. I am finding that on my own individual account, taking everything in as paradigms are falling apart, is a very complex matter.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Blu. I consider that we need larger paradigms to help us hold together the bits and pieces we collect in our lives. We hold to those paradigms building and gathering until our buckets are full, and yet the water keeps pouring in and the paradigm, the bucket if you will, needs to fall apart or deconstruct as it was only a human construct to begin with. And that deconstruction can be 'destruction' or if understood wisely, change, and if that, rebirth or as all our bits and pieces reshuffle and come together in a new paradigm that can carry us on to the next reshuffling.

Though this is my own interpretation of things, I find this playing out in my own life as well as human civilizations as I have studied them. As always use any of these thoughts that you feel benefit you and if you wish, consider them with your own wisdom.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I recently watched some videos by Dolores Cannon and she talks about how as evolving beings, we are given enough knowledge to digest, in small bites as a baby would spoonfeed, before, as we grow, taking larger bites of more knowledge. I think what you're describing sounds similar to this concept.

Lately my paradigms have been rapidly shifting and reorganizing. I'm having so many unusual experiences and my way of viewing the world has come apart so quickly as well as an influx of past life and parallel world memories that I feel overwhelmed. I'm excited but sort of wishing it wouldn't come all in at once.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I don't find this surprising. It sounds familiar. In my late teens and early twenties, I was having numerous clashing experiences of the sort you describe and found at one point that I needed to focus on a few of them rather than all of them. Kind of across the smorgasbord of experiences to choose from. I came to realize, for me at least, that by focusing on just a few of them I have some kind of effect on the direction of my future development. Over time, I then found myself slowly picking up many of the avenues I had set to the side.

I don't know this Dolores Cannon. I think that concept is pretty well expressed by a good number of people over the years. I like the idea because it fits well enough with other things I'm keeping in mind to explain it all to myself.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Do you take "advice" from dreams?...You should know better.

edit on 16201630amk2016 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blumenkranz
Lately my paradigms have been rapidly shifting and reorganizing. I'm having so many unusual experiences and my way of viewing the world has come apart so quickly as well as an influx of past life and parallel world memories that I feel overwhelmed. I'm excited but sort of wishing it wouldn't come all in at once.

The dreams are really reflecting your current life situation. They are just for you and all about you. Water represents the unconscious and you are being 'overwhelmed' by it's contents. They are a snapshot of where you are right now and an opportunity to learn a little about yourself.

edit on 16-11-2016 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Dream "messages" are all misleading, it's just something messing with yer head.
edit on 16201632amk2016 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

The dimensional overlap occurs in the spaces between where the water is not flowing. The frequency of consciousnesses is relative to that which cannot be perceived. Our thoughts are not our own but given to us as delusions owned by the Universal mind.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Every spirit could also be in a universal ocean of alternate realities.

The more spiritually clean the person is, the further they rise to the light and better realities. As they rise, the clearer and more visible all spirits are too them. Even sentinel creatures are visible.

The darker the spirit is, the heavier the weight of sin that drags them down where dark entities are only visible when its too late. Similar to those predator fish that use false light to lure their meal into their jaws.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I totally agree with this. I've had experiences in both of these territories.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: yosako

total nonsense dont listen to this guy.

dream states are one of the most powerful ways to gain information from your sub and superconscious.

no conscious resistance in the way to make you question things.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111

originally posted by: yosako

total nonsense dont listen to this guy.

dream states are one of the most powerful ways to gain information from your sub and superconscious.

no conscious resistance in the way to make you question things.

Suuure, you should of course take for granted "information" of the likes of "Vladimir Putin is a descendant of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene".

edit on 16201639amk2016 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blumenkranz
a reply to: Rapha

I totally agree with this. I've had experiences in both of these territories.

No you haven't....hey, and neither has he!

Why don't you take a more 'Jungian' approach to dream analysis?

In deference to your signature.

Regards midicon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join