It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Body Double????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

They are both Donald J. Trump.

It amazes me that so many people still can't see the difference between a wide angle lens and a telephoto lens.

The first image was taken with a wide angle. Notice the deformation of the basketball hoop towards the top left corner. Also notice the perspective between the people standing at different distances from the lens. Now look an Trumps face and notice the same perspective between his features.

The second image was taken with a telephoto lens. Everything looks flattened, without perspective.

Actually, what technically causes the difference in perspective is the distance between objects in the frame and the lens, not the lens itself.

soulwaxer

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

They are going to put Baldwin in his place to take the heat..lol

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

the trump one or the one i posted of hillary
the trump one no him or the double

the one i posted of hillary on the 9/11 fall and another one of her standing beside it yes.
two reasons. one look at the face on the left, bad job of blending around the mouth.
then if you look at the others of the same day, you can tell someone made her body smaller.

here i'll post it again.

and one that hasn't been shopped, don't pay any attention to the ring finger deal if you look closer you can see both hands are the same.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The first picture is very wide angle/near fishbowl. Look at the distortions of the basketball hoop.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

wrong it's the guy that impersonates him that goes around with the bikini chicks.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I have noticed that the hands give it away and are very hard to be shopped.

As you can see in other photos Trumps hands are bigger so which has the small hands Trump or his Stunt Trump?.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Someone probably fed him after midnight.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: chuckk

see below your last post. he is a well known trump impersonator.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: chuckk

see below your last post. he is a well known trump impersonator.

I knew I recognized him from something..

Hounddog got it right.

edit on 15-11-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

i think its hillary.

She wanted it so bad that she killed trump and now is dressing like him to be POTUS.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

There is always a secret srv. double to take a bullet for the Pres.... Look at early Bill Clinton jogging photos... There is that guy always a few feet away from him... Same height, hair color etc....

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: Gin

You probably don't know much about photography, how different focal length lenses and angles work.

I don't think it's the camera angle. It's his eyes, his cheeks and his chin, upper lip and mouth, his hair and his eyebrows. It just doesn't look like the same man at all to me.

The comment was about focal length, not angles.

And I think that poster got it right. It's the focal length. It makes his features look yuge.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

ETA - that I have absolutely nothing to add to this absurd notion.

edit on 11/15/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

It amazes me that so many people still can't see the difference between a wide angle lens and a telephoto lens.

It shouldn't. Thanks for the explanation, tho. I'm keeping an open mind. I wish I could find another picture of him similarly distorted.

edit on 15-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

There is always a secret srv. double to take a bullet for the Pres.... Look at early Bill Clinton jogging photos... There is that guy always a few feet away from him... Same height, hair color etc....

That makes a lot of sense.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
similar
but not that much

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: Gin

You probably don't know much about photography, how different focal length lenses and angles work.

I don't think it's the camera angle. It's his eyes, his cheeks and his chin, upper lip and mouth, his hair and his eyebrows. It just doesn't look like the same man at all to me.

The comment was about focal length, not angles.

And I think that poster got it right. It's the focal length. It makes his features look yuge.

Another member posted some pictures and said this: "You probably don't know much about photography, how different focal length lenses and "angles" work."

I just combined my answer to include "angles". But I can't identify the distortion differences between wide angle and telephoto lenses either. And, I can't put my finger on just what it is about the picture that makes me question it. I was hoping for some ATS sloothing, and I got it!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Looks like how a wide-angle lens distorts a person's face, but who knows.

Can you imagine being a body double to Trump? *shudders*

ETA: Here is a link that explains lenses and how they affect the appearance of the same face: gizmodo.com...
edit on 15-11-2016 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Lol only one person can have such a hair style. I think it's more the angle and lighting and maybe him being in mid sentence or movement that makes him look a little different.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join