It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Mr. President-Elect re John Bolton...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Congratulations on a great win for mainstream America.

I understand that you may be considering John Bolton for our Secretary of State.

If true, may I make a suggestion?

No. Just no.

We need an iron fist in a velvet glove type person in that position. Not vice versa.

The guy is a one-note jukebox. He doesn't listen, he doesn't see and he won't advance our/your agenda worldwide. He's a liability of the highest order.

Thanks for listening sir.

Best Regards,

- An American citizen that cares

edit on 11/15/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter
I am hearing that it could be Giuliani. Fingers crossed Trump goes that route as I think Giuliani would be a great SOS

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
I am hearing that it could be Giuliani. Fingers crossed Trump goes that route as I think Giuliani would be a great SOS

I heard the same thing. I think Rudy would have made a far better Attorney General but supposedly he turned that down. Attorney General, Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense and Secretary of the Treasury are *such* key positions.

I don't know about everyone else, but I am paying very close attention right now.

And hope springs eternal...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

I heard the same thing. I think Rudy would have made a far better Attorney General but supposedly he turned that down. Attorney General, Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense and Secretary of the Treasury are *such* key positions.

I don't know about everyone else, but I am paying very close attention right now.

..got a feeling Chris Christie is going to be Attorney General
edit on 15/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

..got a feeling Chris Christie s going to be Attorney General

Very possible, but he brings his own baggage re: Bridge-gate.

Plus I'm not sure if the White House kitchen could keep up with his appetite when he's there...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Plus I'm not sure if the White House kitchen could keep up with his appetite when he's there...

Lol, yes, some extra chefs on hand day and night!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Lol, yes, some extra chefs on hand day and night!

I know, I know....I'm a bad man.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
If Trump puts Chris Christie in his administration in any capacity, I think it would be a mistake.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
If Trump puts Chris Christie in his administration in any capacity, I think it would be a mistake.

He could use him to sit in front of the door so nobody could get in.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Aldakoopa

If they try to get in... he might eat them.

I should be ashamed of myself for 'fat shaming' him. I should be.
edit on b000000302016-11-15T08:42:34-06:0008America/ChicagoTue, 15 Nov 2016 08:42:34 -0600800000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I think Judge Napolitano would be best for AG. Or even better Supreme Court.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Aldakoopa

If they try to get in... he might eat them.

I should be ashamed of myself to 'fat shaming' him. I should be.

Me too...but c'mon - it's funny.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Great, an Israeli firster and war monger in Bolton.

And Giuliani, a guy who was prematurely evacuated from WTC 7 and helped to destroy the building's evidence by blocking off the scene and shipping the steel to China ASAP.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: Martin75

Great, an Israeli firster and war monger in Bolton.

And Giuliani, a guy who was prematurely evacuated from WTC 7 and helped to destroy the building's evidence by blocking off the scene and shipping the steel to China ASAP.

No argument here.

Let's hope neither of them get that post.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Just want to say Here Here on Bolton. Has no business being in government. When I used to watch fox I would cringe when he came on.

top topics

join