It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom tower and Mandela effect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
First I'll start by saying I just watched some Mandela effect videos and I'm kind of blown away. But I noticed something that may have already been discussed. The base of the freedom tower is a cube and on it are two pyramids stuck together. Like two dimensions became one on or after 9-11??!!.
Did they know things like this would happen?

From 2010-2014 I experienced wierd changes, like a food delivery companies name, I know it was not named what it is now, but the thing is I can't remember the original name.

And I grew up with a building in my hometown that has a rotating restaurant on top, all my life they never had lights outside, one night I'm driving by and see lights. I was baffled for a couple of years until I saw Mandela effect videos and threads..

So that is my take on this whole confusing mess..

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
A rotating restaurant decides to install some lights outside, and you attribute it to the Mandela effect? I think you're trying to hard to find changes around you.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

From 2010-2014 I experienced wierd changes

Like hair growing in places where there want any before?

Sorry, I had to.

like a food delivery companies name, I know it was not named what it is now, but the thing is I can't remember the original name.

What is it named now?

If you cant remember what it was previously called, I think there is a big clue in that about what most of these Mandela effects are about.

And I grew up with a building in my hometown that has a rotating restaurant on top, all my life they never had lights outside, one night I'm driving by and see lights. I was baffled for a couple of years until I saw Mandela effect videos and threads..

I really don't get it.

There are no other possibilities why there might be lights outside of a restaurant other than the Mandela effect?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I think you're just misremembering. Memory is a fickle thing. And the restaurant probably just added lights. I don't think our timeline has somehow been altered.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
My stories aside, I still view the architecture of the freedom tower as symbolizing two dimensions brought together, which is my main point. Which ties into my theory that the Mandela effect could be a result of two or more realities/dimensions moving stuff around.

new topics

top topics

join