It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to bring on Trump's Law & Order

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

De Blasio, speaking after days of roiling protests against the country’s yet-to-be-sworn-in 45th president have sprung up in New York and other cities, said resistance is necessary, especially since Trump is likely to lose the popular vote — and therefore doesn’t have a mandate to rule.
“We have to recognize that all over this country, the more disruption that’s caused peacefully ... the more it will change the trajectory of things,” said de Blasio in an interview with Hot 97 radio.

Daily News
This man is an idiot! Change the trajectory of things???? Um, no. The trajectory of things is set and moving along just fine.

President-Elect Donald Trump will be the 45th President of the United States of America. I hope that Trump puts some things in place to stop all government funding from cities or towns that the local government officials are making their own rules.

You also have Mayor Rahm Emanuel of Chicago, vowing that his city will always be a sanctuary city.
Sanctuary City

"To all those who are, after Tuesday's election, very nervous and filled with anxiety ... you are safe in Chicago, you are secure in Chicago and you are supported in Chicago," said Emanuel at a news conference called to publicize the expansion of mental health services for people anxious over the election results.

We have rules and laws in place for a reason. When did it become an option to follow them? Do I get to pick the laws I want to follow? This is getting out of hand!!!!

I hope that Trump stands up to these sniveling cowards and starts upholding Law & Order!!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Chicago mayor , democrat , Portland mayor , democrat . Tucson mayer , democrat . See where this is going .
edit on 15-11-2016 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622
Sadly I do.

BUT we don't have different laws for democrats vs republican (even though they act like we do). Just different levels of common sense.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
If they gave Trump a chance they would realize Trump is not the racist monster he is being painted as. No one really has anything to fear but the criminals in this country that also happen to be illegal. He even wants to make the path to American citizen ship easier without all the red tape it has now. All he asks is that people do this the right way. This is a nation of laws, and things really move a lot smoother that way for everyone. It certainly doesn’t work too well burning down the cities they have to live in.
edit on 15-11-2016 by StarsInDust because: Readability

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: StarsInDust

Because Mr. Trump really didn't get enough air-time over the last.. years? Decades? We have seen plenty of Mr. Trump, thank you.

What kind of chance does he need now? To be president? Well, we will see him stumbling around the Oval Office in some short, short months.. There is no way around that.

I love this pic where he sits in the White House next to Obama and clearly, clearly and dearly whishes that he would know how to do this "presidential" stuff people around him seem to want him to do...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

BUT we don't have different laws for democrats vs republican

Thats true , they are just not upholding the laws .

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
"...especially since Trump is likely to lose the popular vote — and therefore doesn’t have a mandate to rule."

No mandate to rule? I would like to see him back that up with facts.
edit on 15-11-2016 by BlueShaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: hutch622
Sadly I do.

BUT we don't have different laws for democrats vs republican (even though they act like we do). Just different levels of common sense.

That made me think of the story where Dwight D. Eisenhower said he wanted to inspect the area that we know as Area 51 and they refused him... He said, if I remember correctly, he would personally command a full Army Battalion and invade and inspect whatever he wanted... Needless to say he got the full tour.. Not sure if it is a true story but I seem to remember this is how it went down from way back when ? Like you said there are laws written for our society.. Abide by those laws or be punished by the society that enacted them..

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I hope that Trump stands up to these sniveling cowards and starts upholding Law & Order!!!!

What is happening is not illegal. The Constitution guarantees freedom of assembly and freedom of speech. Law & Order is the battle cry of Fascists.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

It's time to bring on Trump's Law & Order

Sure thing, but not quite until January 20th 2017.

And even after that, I really doubt Trump is going to get most of his agenda accomplished or even started in his first 18 months. He seems to want to fill his cabinet with folks who have 0 political experience and therefore have no idea how to run a country or push a political agenda through congress and the senate.

The more he tries to 'buck' the establishment, the more time he's going to spend playing catch up, which means much less time for his agenda.

He's going to be POTUS, I'd rather see him succeed than fall down the stairs, but I'm not holding my breath or anything.

As far as Chicago goes, what could Trump possibly do that would make things worse for Chicago?

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

As far as Chicago goes, what could Trump possibly do that would make things worse for Chicago?

He could try to build another skyscraper there.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
He seems to want to fill his cabinet with folks who have 0 political experience and therefore have no idea how to run a country or push a political agenda through congress and the senate.

Sometimes common sense trumps experience.

And sometimes the less political experience a person has, the less crooked he or she is.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Sometimes common sense trumps experience.

Not when it come to 'how' you run a country.

And sometimes the less political experience a person has, the less crooked he or she is.

That doesn't have anything to do with it. My point is that Trump, so far, is not choosing people who can help him quickly put through his agenda.

He's going to spend too much time playing ' how to white house' instead of being focused on his legislative agenda if he continues appointing people who haven't been in those positions before. Having political insiders and career Washington folk isn't all that bad when you pick the right ones for the right job.

But if he wants to start out this fresh by using people who no political experience, then he's going to have a harder time getting things done, simply by the fact that he, along with his cabinet won't know the proper processes to take to get things done effectively.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

A star for that part!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton set the example, and her supporters are following her lead.

Rahm Emanuel, the rioters, and others, all feel that the law does not apply to them, just as Hillary does.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

all feel that the law does not apply to them,

You mean like Trump:

www.newsweek.com...
edit on 15-11-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: StarsInDust
Right now everyone is listening to the MSM. You would think they would know better by now.

a reply to: ManFromEurope
How about some honest airtime instead of CNN telling everyone how racist he is going to be!?!

a reply to: 727Sky

Abide by those laws or be punished by the society that enacted them.

This sums it up perfectly!!!!!!
I had never heard that story, thank you for sharing.

a reply to: DJW001
Actually you are wrong…..Sanctuary cities areillegal. Protesting is not but when violence is involved like it has been, it is illegal.

Oh it can always get worse. Revoke all the government spending programs and see just how worse it can get. If these mayors want to play….Trump should play with their purse strings!

a reply to: BlueShaman
The people that are behind Trump have all but demanded he look “outside the box”. It may take a little more time but if it means changing the people then I think it will be worth it. I would rather him take some extra time then put the same ol’ pieces of trash back in charge.

a reply to: BlueAjah
I completely agree. And I think every day that she remains silent shows how little she really thinks about the American people. She didn’t get her way so she just points fingers and blames others for her failures.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Here's what I don't get....What exactly do they think is going to happen, after he's sworn in? Do they think he'll just ignore their tantrums? Let them ignore the laws and do what they want?
How loud are they going to cry when he cuts off Federal funding? How loud will they cry when he sends in the National Guard to quell riots? I'm all for State's Rights, but when they thumb their nose at Federal law, such as sheltering illegals, a President can't just let that go.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

We have rules and laws in place for a reason. When did it become an option to follow them? Do I get to pick the laws I want to follow? This is getting out of hand!!!!

Y'all spent 8 years complaining about having states' rights and now that you have federal control you demand that everyone falls in line? You better get comfortable with democratic resistance. Y'all are gonna get some blow back.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Y'all spent 8 years complaining about having states' rights and now that you have federal control you demand that everyone falls in line? You better get comfortable with democratic resistance. Y'all are gonna get some blow back.

Funny how everything flip flops.
Now the Democrats don't want big government, since they aren't running the show.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join