It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Who and What is the "Alt-Right?"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Damnd, there are my mil-ind complexes again... where's the medicine?

Something tells me you have an idea; please share.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Dismantle the MSM giants with their bots and copy-pasta - open source everything, small agencies and then let the people decide who they're going to support at the end of the day. I'm not exactly against Breitbart, except that I am, but rather for better standarts in journalism and way less disinfo or half-truths. Something to agree upon, innit?

And let's shoot the GEMA folks to the moon when we're already at it.

edit on 17-11-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This Alt-Right (aka White Nationalist) stuff is very concerning. It's completely machinated like the 'White Privilege' stuff, too.

When these two BS provocateur groups and their ideas clash...it's going to be very bad.

But, I think that's the plan. So much invented civil unrest on the horizon.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I have the correct answer to this. The alt-right is anyone who gets their information entirely from youtube and message boards. That would encompass over 95% of posters here on ATS. It makes me shudder.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Leftist butt-hurt over Trump's election is absolutely delicious right now. I will enjoy this for many years to come. Since mainstream media has been completely outed as a tool for government leftists; after all Wikileaks revealed that the Clinton campaign was paying them to write favorable stories; most people now realize that anything they say, any label they misapply is a complete fabrication and lie.

Hillary reached into her occultic vocabulary and called Trump supporters a basket full of deplorables (normally used to indicate foul things that go into a witches brew), then we gladly embrace the phrase deplorable. If main stream media labels the alt right racists, because we follow alternative media, then I will gladly embrace the phrase alt-right as allright.

What credibility does Salon or the alphabet soup media monopoly have at this point? Absolutely none. The man behind the curtain has been exposed. Soros will soon give an account of his life before God, and one day the media monopoly trust will be bust and all will be alt-right with the world.

We know full well we are not racists, but the enemy behind MSM are not only racists, but anti-human psychopaths hell bent on enslaving the human race. We will gladly fight them until the end of the age and if you peek ahead to the back of the book, (e.g. Rev. 19) they lose badly in the end.

edit on 17-11-2016 by SevenThunders because: spelling error

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a bunch of backwards racist

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The alt-right are anyone that thinks differently than the liberal agenda

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SevenThunders
Occult

(normally used to indicate foul things that go into a witches brew)

the book, (e.g. Rev. 19)

The alt right in a nutshell. They believe in witches and invisible men in the sky. Let's be honest, this poster here is being serious about Hillary being an actual witch who casts spells in her brew lololol. And of course the only saving grace is the bible hence the quote.

That's why grown ups with real world responsibilties don't take these people seriously. Go to school people.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousMoose

I don't care for the liberal agenda and I'm definitely not part of the alt right. Fck that. Label yourself, not everyone else.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

originally posted by: SevenThunders
Occult

(normally used to indicate foul things that go into a witches brew)

the book, (e.g. Rev. 19)

The alt right in a nutshell. They believe in witches and invisible men in the sky. Let's be honest, this poster here is being serious about Hillary being an actual witch who casts spells in her brew lololol. And of course the only saving grace is the bible hence the quote.

That's why grown ups with real world responsibilties don't take these people seriously. Go to school people.

Sorry but it wasn't me that used that phrase but in fact it was your criminal psychopath occultist messiah, Hillary Clinton.
Druids used to put "deplorables" into wicker baskets and burn them in human sacrifices. It later became a catch phrase for witches making occultic potions.

Hillary just slipped up and used terminology she was familiar with. Wikileaks has already revealed that Hillary's campaign manager and long time ally, John Podesta, attended devil worshipping occultic rituals such as Spirit Cooking. There are even more sickening things in those leaks. This is who the main stream left supported. No need to vet their candidates. If they are satan worshippers all the better I suppose in their eyes.

I truly believe God's hand is at work exposing the real deplorables and bringing wicked principalities who have enslaved us, to justice. It was a long time coming.
edit on 17-11-2016 by SevenThunders because: spelling

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
ALT RIGHT is the opposite of CTRL LEFT.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The Alternative Right used to be called GDIs where I come from.

God Damned Individuals. Eat that fraternal societies who merged with George Soros liberals.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jenkinswasher
The Alternative Right used to be called GDIs where I come from.

God Damned Individuals. Eat that fraternal societies who merged with George Soros liberals.

Are you calling those who voted for Trump individuals?

Those who think independently?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yes I am. And proudly I'm one of them.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

originally posted by: AnonymousMoose

I don't care for the liberal agenda and I'm definitely not part of the alt right. Fck that. Label yourself, not everyone else.

Both sides do a lot of labeling but liberals have been doing a lot of labeling this election

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Breitbart is just full of the same old disinfo from the other trench in this partisan pseudo battle between left and right.

I don't doubt that for a minute. I may be wrong, but when it comes to the media -- any media -- I'll assume the worst and let them prove me wrong (if they can... but they never do.)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
This Alt-Right (aka White Nationalist) stuff is very concerning. It's completely machinated like the 'White Privilege' stuff, too.

When these two BS provocateur groups and their ideas clash...it's going to be very bad.

But, I think that's the plan. So much invented civil unrest on the horizon.

I think you're right -- that's exactly the plan. Divide-and-conquer. That's one of the reasons I wanted to find out who/what the "alt-right" is. It just seemed to pop up on the public radar one day and went viral and eventually I figured out that it wasn't an accident or a coincidence, but it does seem to be coordinated.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The AltRight has been around for YEARS. If you wanna know more about the movement go to the belly of the beast itself, such as their subreddit which was started 6 years ago: www.reddit.com...

This of course isn't counting their presence on 4chan and other channels, just an easily accessible way to get started.

You may also want to look into NRx and Mencius Moldbug if they haven't already been brought up.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Political Correctness was invented by the conservatives to ridicule the "left".

They are the one who want to control this country.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join