It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aluminum: New factor in the decline of bee populations?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
So this article is actually from a year ago, but it discusses something about the declining bee population that I have never heard of before and I do believe that it is worth noting. Why is it that this was discovered over a year ago and it is difficult to find follow up research?

How exactly are all of these bee's being exposed to such high levels of Aluminum!?

Very high amounts of aluminum contamination has been found in bees, raising the question of whether aluminum-induced cognitive dysfunction is playing a role in the decline of bumblebee populations. Aluminum is Earth's most ubiquitous ecotoxicant and is already known to be responsible for the death of fish in acid lakes, forest decline in acidified and nutrient impoverished catchments, and low crop productivity on acid sulphate soils.

Previous research had suggested that when bees forage for nectar they do not actively avoid nectar which contains aluminium. This prompted the suggestion by Exley and Goulson that bees may be accumulating aluminium within their life cycle. Researchers at University of Sussex collected pupae from colonies of naturally foraging bumblebees and sent them to Keele University where their aluminium content was determined.

The pupae were found to be heavily contaminated with aluminium, with individual contents ranging from between and 13 and nearly 200 ppm. Smaller pupae had significantly higher contents of aluminium.

To put these aluminium contents in some context, a value of 3 ppm would be considered as potentially pathological in human brain tissue. While preliminary, these data have shown the significant accumulation of aluminium in at least one stage of the bumblebee life cycle and suggest the possibility of another stressor contributing to the decline in its numbers.

Now we all know that Geoengineering has been "discussed but not implemented" according to the official story. That being said, why has the high amount of aluminum that is decimating our life sustaining bee population, been left out of the conversation?

We must remember that good old Monsanto bought the bee research company so that may explain some of the lack of accountabilty.

So to say that it is not surprising that Monsanto also has patents on "chemtrails" should be no surprise!

I am beginning to think that our bee friends are like the canary in the coal mine and we better start paying attention, spraying Aluminum is the only reason I could think of that would result in the bees dying from so much of it magically appearing in nature.

We also have rain tests being performed in Sacramento finding high levels of Aluminum, strangely enough there are high amount of "contrails there".

All of this results with things that make you go hmmmm, not even getting into the exploding cases of Alzheimers, parkinsons, and a variety of new found neuroligical diseases we have linked to Aluminum.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amTuesday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Good find. I am interested in anything having to do with bees. It is an issue people tend to not take seriously enough or forget about.

Along with what is in chemtrails or contrails. For some reason that gets the cold shoulder like ME now .
edit on 15-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

A lot of aluminum engine blocks. Subaru, Honda, others, etc.! There are articles about catalytic converters putting palladium and platinum into the atmosphere/earth samples at measurable levels, so decomposition of engine blocks is possible source of the aluminum. Besides other possible contributors of nano particulate aluminum. I'm sure there are quite a few if a person really looked at all of the dynamics in the environment.
edit on 11/15/2016 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I think there is some weight to this, I am sure there are other reasons for Aluminum making its way to the environment, however we are experiencing far too many neurological disorders that appear to be manifesting itself in the honeybee population and I find it more than a tad bit suspicious that Monsanto bought up beelogics... previously I had attributed it to the pesticides, which are also a part of this cocktail of toxins, but now there appears to be another reason!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

Part of looking at all dynamics in the environment would also require us to look at the possibility that Geoenginnering has begun to be tested... I mean it is not as if the government has ever done experiments on the population now have they!?
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amTuesday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

I think there is some weight to this, I am sure there are other reasons for Aluminum making its way to the environment, however we are experiencing far too many neurological disorders that appear to be manifesting itself in the honeybee population and I find it more than a tad bit suspicious that Monsanto bought up beelogics... previously I had attributed it to the pesticides, which are also a part of this cocktail of toxins, but now there appears to be another reason!

Monsanto is such a nefarious corporation, I wouldn't put it past them to try to get a patent on honeybees in total since the honeybees may pollinate crops grown by seed they don't own.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Monsanto is such a nefarious corporation, I wouldn't put it past them to try to get a patent on honeybees in total since the honeybees may pollinate crops grown by seed they don't own.

Precisely Reldra!

Here is a snippet from another farmwars article.

Small-scale, resource-poor farmers in developing countries face daily stresses, including poor soils, drought, and lack of inputs. Ongoing trends such as climate change and population growth will likely exacerbate binding stresses. A new generation of genetically engineered (GE) crop research aims to alleviate these pressures through the improvement of subsistence crops—such as cassava, sorghum, and millet—that incorporate traits such as tolerance to drought, water, and aluminum in soils as well as plants with more efficient nitrogen and phosphorus use. (www.ifpri.org...)

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
-Henry Kissinger

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

How come you ignore this from the paper?

Human activities such as the burning of fossil fuels resulting in ‘acid rain’, intensive agriculture producing acid sulphate soils and the mining of aluminium ores to make aluminium metal and salts have all contributed to the burgeoning biological availability of this non-essential metal

And instead make up your own explanation blaming chemtrails?

edit on 15/11/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Ho come you ignore this from the paper?

Human activities such as the burning of fossil fuels resulting in ‘acid rain’, intensive agriculture producing acid sulphate soils and the mining of aluminium ores to make aluminium metal and salts have all contributed to the burgeoning biological availability of this non-essential metal

And instead make up your own explanation blaming chemtrails?

Did not ignore it Chadwickus, simply expanded the presence of high amounts of Aluminum found in the environment being potentially linked to the notion of geoengineering.

Why would you think that is not possible?

Did you notice the rain sample from Sacramento?

Aluminum was found at almost 100 times reporting limits – an astonishing 4,700μg/L – in Sacramento rain collected May 5th, 2016. Lisa DeFinis writes “This sample was collected on 5/5/16 at approximately 10AM in Sacramento, CA, by the airport. We had just suffered 2 days of extremely heavy spraying and it was raining and hailing at the time. I collected it in a sterile cup that I had purchased for this.”

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amTuesday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Not to derail too much but I'm reminded of an episode of Black Mirror I just watched named Hated in The Nation. To combat the CCD they created tons of automated bee drones. Not sure if they were made out of aluminum but that would be ironic!

They looked more like real bees in the episode.

Aluminum was found at almost 100 times reporting limits – an astonishing 4,700μg/L – in Sacramento rain collected May 5th, 2016.

In my home town. Fun..

I had terrible luck with my garden this year from a lack of pollination.
edit on 15-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
S&F!

Thank you OP!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Why they post up only half a page out 6?

4700μg/L is unusually high, I suspect a contaminated sample.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

I do not consider that off topic at all. I have heard a lot about this Black Mirror show but I have never taken the time to watch it.

To me it is clearly soft programming the minds of the masses to be ready for a whole slew of "conspiracies".

Looking into it I found this promotional video for Newbee and I find it to be disturbing on a whole new level, it is from a couple years ago and is quite clear about their intentions.

Because you know, why bother stopping the utter destruction of the environment when we can just replace the honeybee!

Freaking lunatics are running the show!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I can't understand why so many people are looking forward to the age of robotics like this. Fake bees? Do you know just how dire a situation the world would have to be in to need fake bees? Wth is wrong with this place? How did we steer so far off the rails?
I thank God I have pollinating bees in my yard. To think this is a "thing"...my how far we've come.
edit on 15-11-2016 by VinylTyrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: VinylTyrant

I can't understand why so many people are looking forward to the age of robotics like this. Fake bees? Do you know just how sure a situation the world would have to be in to need fake bees? Wth is wrong with this place? How did we steer so far off the rails?
I thank God I have pollinating bees in my yard. To think this is a "thing"...my how far we've come.

Social engineers mixed with bats*** insane satanic eugencists that make up the "transhumanism" movement are to blame my friend.

The age old story of Satan attempting to usurp God, it was supposed to be a damn allegory not something to strive for!

Prime time example being the lunatic Ray Kurzweil....

In the film “Transcendent Man,” I talk about bringing back my father, Frederick Kurzweil. I’m writing a book now called The Singularity Is Nearer, and I’m talking about this concept of a replicant, where we bring back someone who has passed away. It’ll go through several different stages. First, we’ll create an avatar based on emails, text messages, letters, video, audio and memories of the person. Let’s say in 2025, it’ll be somewhat realistic but not really the same. But some people do actually have an interest in bringing back an unrealistic replicant of someone they loved

He believes we will be able to replace someone who has died, what a soulless life these people live.

Seriously f****** insane.

Get people used to Robomosquitos, Robobees, robots to take care of everything and I mean # why not just become a robot yourself and load your brain into their matrix!

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amTuesday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I personally believe it to be more than allegory. When my eyes see a people and a large portion of the civilized world degenerated to what I see in society now, to what's become accepted as norm or to realize the certain paths we've been led to as a whole..I mean we always had evil, wicked #, but I never thought that mindset would become commonplace. Not to get into specifics , although for most good people I wouldn't think I would need to.
I'm not a saint by any stretch. I'm very far from a stiff. But damn I have morals and principles and live by a decent code of ethics. What I see is a world flipped upside down. Only in America it usually comes to you with a coke and a smile not bombs and landmines.
Back to fake bees...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

Lol I suppose that all was a little bit off topic, stems from my deep concern of these people and what kind of world they are creating.

All we can do is pay attention and put the pieces of together they removed from the puzzle.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amTuesday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

dying bee population is a very serious thing. it needs to be given the right amount of attention. Lumping in with chemtrails is not the way to do that. First off, Geo-engineering that you speak of, is not something that would look like contrails, it's proposed height to be sprayed is above the area planes usually fly, and above the area for contrail formation. So if they were spraying something, you wouldn't see it.

Is this registering at all? It seems anytime I try to explain this to a believer, there is no discussion, other than I must be a paid shill. These are facts about this subject that matter a great deal when you being up trails. Why, because if they really are spraying, then looking at contrails doesn't tell you anything. If you want to push this agenda, that's great, but please, get some real factual education on the subject so a real discussion can be had.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

dying bee population is a very serious thing. it needs to be given the right amount of attention. Lumping in with chemtrails is not the way to do that. First off, Geo-engineering that you speak of, is not something that would look like contrails, it's proposed height to be sprayed is above the area planes usually fly, and above the area for contrail formation. So if they were spraying something, you wouldn't see it.

Is this registering at all? It seems anytime I try to explain this to a believer, there is no discussion, other than I must be a paid shill. These are facts about this subject that matter a great deal when you being up trails. Why, because if they really are spraying, then looking at contrails doesn't tell you anything. If you want to push this agenda, that's great, but please, get some real factual education on the subject so a real discussion can be had.

I get way your are saying Network and I do not think that you are a paid shill.

The phenomena of "contrails" that create checkerboard grids across the sky is something that no one remembers from their childhood. The world began noticing this about 15-20 years ago. Perhaps what they have taught the public about geoengineering is not how they are actually implementing it.

Perhaps they decided to add it to the "contrails" (creating persistent contrails) of certain planes that fly low and could be masked as normal traffic.

Who is to say that we have any idea what the Black Projects aspect of "Controlling the Weather in 2025" has actually ben up to?
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amTuesday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I agree wholeheartedly.
I'm no expert on the topic so I ask why some contrails fade very quickly while some, like grove points out, seem to stay for hours be for any dissipation is seen?
Also a good point made is the possibility of adding elements to normal exhaust contrails who is to say that's not been done?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join