It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than half of arrested Portland anti-Trump protesters didn't vote in Oregon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

More than half of the anti-Trump protesters arrested in Portland didn’t vote in Oregon, according to state election records.

At least sixty-nine demonstrators either didn’t turn in a ballot or weren’t registered to vote in the state.

KGW compiled a list of the 112 people arrested by the Portland Police Bureau during recent protests. Those names and ages, provided by police, were then compared to state voter logs by Multnomah County Elections officials.

Records show 34 of the protesters arrested didn’t return a ballot for the November 8 election. Thirty-five of the demonstrators taken into custody weren’t registered to vote in Oregon.

Twenty-five protesters who were arrested did vote.

More than half of arrested Portland anti-Trump protesters didn't vote in Oregon

Well would you look at that. These people that didn't vote are the lowest form of scum. Protesting a fair election that they didn't even participate in. These people are worse than Colin Kaepernick well maybe not but they are right up there.

I have no respect for these protests and even less for the idiots that didn't vote. Its like complaining you flunked a class that you never showed up to. WTF is wrong with these people. I have no hope for out future and not because of Trump. Because of idiots like these people.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

I mean, are you honestly surprised?

If they had any modicum of respect for their community they wouldn't be in the streets.

I doubt every single one of them didn't vote however.

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
They won't get out of bed to vote, but they will for a paycheck to burn and loot cities. Most likely they were bused into the state courtesy of Soros.

edit on 15-11-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
Its like complaining you flunked a class that you never showed up to. WTF is wrong with these people.

There's nothing wrong with them. They make a living from protesting, it's their full-time job.

And man, those buses travel far.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Yes.

Remember the riots in Ferguson? After it was all said and done and the jails were booking the arrested rioters it was revealed that most of the men (and some women) in custody didn't even live in Ferguson.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The police should drop the nice guy act and start to clean the streets

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Assuming they aren't in Soros' payroll.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

You just cannot stop can you. Here we have a decent account of disingenuous protesters, and you have to take it to another level, casting aspersions with no evidence what so ever other than your own exaggerated sense of reality.
To my eye, your comments seem on a mental par with the idiot protesters.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
Its like complaining you flunked a class that you never showed up to. WTF is wrong with these people.

There's nothing wrong with them. They make a living from protesting, it's their full-time job.

And man, those buses travel far.

Yeah, you to. Just jump on that ole bandwagon.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Seriously? There's plenty of confirmed evidence to suggest everything in his post has some validity to it, albeit even if less exaggerated.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
That's ok. Ten years from now, when they're all part of Trump's new middle-class, with their own children, they'll be wondering why their own offspring have such appalling personalities and make such poor decisions.

Karma.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom
And my point is why exaggerate at all. The evidence from this report seems to be in, guilty of being stupid, non voting agitators with more violence in mind than democracy. So why make unfounded extrapolations in such a glib manner?

Oh yeah, it's Soros' all righty , paid em all a hundred grand or whatever to tear up the town. What a bunch a baloney. Hell, maybe he gave em all tickets to Disneyland, ,,,,yeah that's the ticket... Disneyland, and yeah, all the popcorn and soda they can consume.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

In the case of Portland I'm convinced that a handful were paid.

Most of the protestors seen in videos in Portland are young white teenagers. You know, the ones that the media tried to portray as uneducated Trump supporters? Pretty ironic if you ask me.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
This is exactly how the Arab Spring was created, how the governments of Libya, Egypt, and Ukraine were overthrown (amongst others).

Its almost as if the shadow government wants a new set of rules for the overt government and the only way to do that is to have the masses overthrow the constitutional one. Just one guess. Im unsure who exactly is manufacturing this and why but you can bet its deeper than a conservative / liberal thing.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Well, me? I guess I am not so easily convinced of anything.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Now there, I can agree. Very possibly 'someone', behind the scenes pulling strings. Someone. But to automatically spring out SOROS is continuing the superficial divide that separates us. This willingness to just suppose it is a guy we all hate anyway veers closely to blindness if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

They arrested them. What more exactly are you advocating here?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

What's wrong with you?
Why are you defending these protesters ?

Are you one of them?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: Spacespider

They arrested them. What more exactly are you advocating here?

Yup, and we have a nice album of their pictures that will be on the web forever. Nice justice!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Okay. That doesn't address the question. But sure, they got arrested. I'm not suggesting they shouldn't have been. Actually, I didn't suggest anything.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join