It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one reach Alex Jones?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

If you do manage to get a mailing address, you should send him a fake invite to join the Council on Foreign Relations, notarized and sealed with wax.

I'm pretty sure he would open it.

Invite to join the CFR. Now that, was FUNNY! LOL

edit on 15-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

You probably just DID reach Alex Jones. I'm 99% he personally or at least, his staff, read ATS on a daily basis.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Here...

www.infowars.com...

Fire away.. ask a question.
I'm sure they'll see it.😊
edit on 15-11-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Damnit... i was supposed to be in Tampa this week on a vacation.
edit on 15-11-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The question is... DO YOU HAVE THE DOCUMENTS!?

But seriously, you know the media is #ed when AJ gives you more accurate information than the 6 major networks combined.

edit on 15-11-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Does anyone have an idea as to the best email to use or the best way to reach him?

here's what you do,
1. find someone to crave you a 20 foot wooden owl.
2. set it up on a river bank somewhere.
3. invite 100 or so of your closest friends over for a party
4. build a bond fire in front of the owl that can be seen from space
5. have half of your friends strip and cover them selves in calf's blood and occultic signs
6. have the other half dress in funny looking owl customs and chant Molech is great while pouring calf's blood on the first half.
7. keep a eye on the woods for jones he will be peeping in on you.

edit on 15-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

link   

A couple of months ago after the first presidential debate, I saw a video of a female Info Wars reporter who was going around local bars in Texas to interview people who watched the debate.

She found this lesbian couple that were pro Hillary and one of the girls looked at the camera and said "Info Wars?!! I used to be Alex Jones' neighbor! Hey Alex remember me? I'm so and so! Yea Alex is an alcoholic wife beater."

To this day I still wonder why they put that interview online.

link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Here...

www.infowars.com...

Ah.. I used one of those to send a bunch of well crafted messages to the Hillary Clinton campaign and it didn't accomplish a damned thing.

Then when I checked back into ATS I was drawn headlong into a spirit cooking investigation and it took whatever joy I might have had left about rooting for that side.

14 |_| Fish! Pizza and hotdogs everywhere. It was horrific!

Edit to add: and Jay Z.

edit on 15-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
The question is... DO YOU HAVE THE DOCUMENTS!?

But seriously, you know the media is #ed when AJ gives you more accurate information than the 6 major networks combined.

LOL!!!

Yes, when Alex Jones is right on the nose, then you know for sure that the world really has gone to hell in the handbasket, and thus my sense of urgency in wanting to reach him, and through him the President of the United States of America.

oh dear.. what's the world coming to? lol

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

You probably just DID reach Alex Jones. I'm 99% he personally or at least, his staff, read ATS on a daily basis.

I do know one senior ATS member that was in relatively close contact with his staff some years ago but I'll let him name himself if he so desires.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

Lol. They'll be checking their copyrights, "WTF?! That guy stole my article! Wut? This was mine too! Get me my lawyer!!"

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Here...

www.infowars.com...

Ah.. I used one of those to send a bunch of well crafted messages to the Hillary Clinton campaign and it didn't accomplish a damned thing.

Then when I checked back into ATS I was drawn headlong into a spirit cooking investigation and it took whatever joy I might have had left about rooting for that side.

14 |_| Fish! Pizza and hotdogs everywhere. It was horrific!

(Blinking eyes)
Not sure if you are attacking me?
All i was doing was taking out the guess work. Simply providing a link everyone could ask a questiong to AJ's site.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

A couple of months ago after the first presidential debate, I saw a video of a female Info Wars reporter who was going around local bars in Texas to interview people who watched the debate.

She found this lesbian couple that were pro Hillary and one of the girls looked at the camera and said "Info Wars?!! I used to be Alex Jones' neighbor! Hey Alex remember me? I'm so and so! Yea Alex is an alcoholic wife beater."

To this day I still wonder why they put that interview online.

Is he actually? (Serious question.) Maybe they aired it because it was obviously a joke. If he was, I hope he got help.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I think everyone but Kandinsky is just having some light hearted fun in this thread.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

No worries, it's all good. I just don't have faith in those contact us forms. Too much faith is required that it actually gets to someone.

Cute fish, I hope it's of age.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

gravity is not a fundamental force of nature, but an emergent phenomenon. In the same way that temperature arises from the movement of microscopic particles, gravity emerges from the changes of fundamental bits of information, stored in the very structure of spacetime.

I have no idea. It wouldn't surprise me if it were true.

The interview was actually really horrible and the female Info Wars reporter was being an unprofessional provocateur. Which isn't surprising, really.

link   

I think everyone but Kandinsky is just having some light hearted fun in this thread.

Thankyou.

link   

if the owl thing doesn't work you can try this.

1. finds an old abandoned factory of some sort, clean it up a little
2. throw up a chain link fence with concertina wire on top and a couple of secure entry gates
3. get 15 or 20 of your friends and rent prison uniforms for them and have patches and badges made that say fema on them
4. get a few trucks paint them black and in small writing have fema printed on them
5. this part is important never let it seem there are actually prisoners there
6. sit back and wait for alex and team to show up

edit on 15-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

gravity is not a fundamental force of nature, but an emergent phenomenon. In the same way that temperature arises from the movement of microscopic particles, gravity emerges from the changes of fundamental bits of information, stored in the very structure of spacetime.

I have no idea. It wouldn't surprise me if it were true.

The interview was actually really horrible and the female Info Wars reporter was being an unprofessional provocateur. Which isn't surprising, really.

I Googled 'alex jones domestic violence' and got nothing that would indicate that he was.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Lol... ok.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Just because he's never been caught doesn't mean it isn't true.

Again, I'm not saying that it is. Frankly, I hope it isn't for the sake of his wife & kids.

And you can bet that if there was any legal confirmation of assault that the MSM would be airing that story on repeat for days.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join