It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Value?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

NO!

Let's just say Geordie's are the mortal enemy.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Hi OP i get exactly what you're saying, I to, take some time off and don't look on ATS a couple days a week, other times I'm here lurking or posting in thread's (cause i can't help myself) lol.

Take all the time you need, remember this is not just about the news/media site but (as you know) forums like the Shed and others have a more calm feel... Guess i need to go back myself lol.

Anyway good luck with everything you need to do and come back when you're ready

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Everybody needs perspective and a break Metallicus.

You do what you need to do, in order to feel okay with yourself.

Just don't think you won't be missed around these parts - and that's coming from me lol

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tokala
I just signed up, now you worry me

My friend on facebook was talking about an article and linked me here a while back and I decided to join.

I thik its easier to discuss stuff in this format than on social media. So, here I am!

Nah, just look at ATS as if you're Indiana Jones in the room full of grails, looking for the holy one--when it comes to debates on ATS, you must choose wisely.

You'll learn whose opinions to avoid in due time--I could list a few, but that's not what this is about, and I don't like to call people out in a thread. But, of course, that depends on your ideology, too.

Just keep an open mind and discuss topics with reason and facts, and you should do fine.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well there will be a sizeable reduction in very negative posts and threads with you partly gone...lol
edit on 29-12-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I think the value that ATS has had for you is that all the negativity you perceived here helped you to focus on all the good things in your own life. It provided a contrast.

Here you are now determined to appreciate the beauty of the World and to improve as a person. If this little bunch of misfits has helped you to achieve that I'd say you should be grateful to them.

Enjoy your walks in the park and don't forget to put out a few nuts for the squirrels.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join