It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: First Woman to win the people's vote for President of the United States

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: KissMyWookiee
Hillary Clinton's campaign was very successful in bringing out the zombie voters.
#TheVotingDead

..and the illegal ones.

PS: Until actually proven, the "3 million illegals voted Hillary" story is false ... but I know at minimum several hundred did.

F'n prove it provide a GD source, you and your ilk are a scourge to the American Democracy. PROVE IT.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Oh wait you can't, because your guy is too busy out there "GRABBING THEM BY THE P***y" We have your guy on video making the statements, back up yours.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: angeldoll

I'm so proud of her. In the face of all the ridiculous slander, libel, attacks on her appearance, her family, she held her head up, and did what she felt she should do. She's a remarkable person who has spent her entire adult life in public service. She's so much smarter than most on the political scene (not even in the same league with her) and has a caring heart to go with it. I hope she will run for Senator again.

Angel, I think she is a pretty remarkable lady. Her last appearance, she looked old and tired, time for her to hang it up. We need to find some young and upcoming Democrats to rebuild the party.

A forty year old would be tired after a two year ordeal like the one she's had. It's an emotional and physical beating. But I agree that pushing seventy is getting on up there for politics.

But it seems to be an individual thing. Some fifty year olds are done and ready to call it quits, while some 75 year olds and beyond that, are in good shape mentally and physically and keep on going. It depends on the person.

Besides, one could say the same about the elect.

She has been vetted for 30 years, and accused of more crap than you or I could imagine. It is time to retire and enjoy the time she has left with her daughter and grandbabies.

Thanks for using the word "crap" because that is precisely was it was/is. Besides, given a choice of someone making successful life decisions, I think I would pick "HER", over any trump supporters. Obviously.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

That's beautiful, Bubba, beautiful. It tells me you count your blessings and have gratitude. That's a good, decent way to live.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Oh wait you can't, because your guy is too busy out there "GRABBING THEM BY THE P***y" We have your guy on video making the statements, back up yours.

And I hear Jeff Sessions, the New Attorney General, is saying that isn't an assault.

*Maybe I should think of bringing back chastity belts. Designed to remove a hand in the event of an intrusion.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I'm so proud of her. In the face of all the ridiculous slander, libel, attacks on her appearance, her family, she held her head up, and did what she felt she should do. She's a remarkable person who has spent her entire adult life in public service. She's so much smarter than most on the political scene (not even in the same league with her) and has a caring heart to go with it. I hope she will run for Senator again.

Angel, I think she is a pretty remarkable lady. Her last appearance, she looked old and tired, time for her to hang it up. We need to find some young and upcoming Democrats to rebuild the party.

A forty year old would be tired after a two year ordeal like the one she's had. It's an emotional and physical beating. But I agree that pushing seventy is getting on up there for politics.

But it seems to be an individual thing. Some fifty year olds are done and ready to call it quits, while some 75 year olds and beyond that, are in good shape mentally and physically and keep on going. It depends on the person.

Besides, one could say the same about the elect.

She has been vetted for 30 years, and accused of more crap than you or I could imagine. It is time to retire and enjoy the time she has left with her daughter and grandbabies.

Thanks for using the word "crap" because that is precisely was it was/is. Besides, given a choice of someone making successful life decisions, I think I would pick "HER", over any trump supporters. Obviously.

Angel, I am not a huge Hillary supporter, was leaning Bernie, hard. But I think she has been dealt a raw hand. It is time for her to enjoy her retirement, and let President & Mrs Obama the spotlight for a bit, to try and piece back together the party. The email leaks hurt, and Podesta should be drawn and quartered.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

I agree, there is a lot of hope in that million+ lead! And a lot of history-making worth celebrating. I think it would be a disservice to not take a moment to spotlight that win. For the first time in the history of the U.S., the people voted to put a woman in the most powerful position on the planet- and she actually won the popular vote.

edit on 18-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert

That's beautiful, Bubba, beautiful. It tells me you count your blessings and have gratitude. That's a good, decent way to live.

I am sorry, not really sure what you are replying to, I have just posted two pretty profane posts, that would never give you that idea.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I always felt there was just something wrong with that man. Well, he had to say that at that time because he was all up in his boy and didn't want to have to break off the relationship. All that squirming like the politician he is.... but look were all that sucking up got him! He'd better be working on his yoga, because he'll sure have to do a lot of stretching at his nomination hearing.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I always felt there was just something wrong with that man. Well, he had to say that at that time because he was all up in his boy and didn't want to have to break off the relationship. All that squirming like the politician he is.... but look were all that sucking up got him! He'd better be working on his yoga, because he'll sure have to do a lot of stretching at his nomination hearing.

It got him on what has the potential to be the biggest trainwreck in our history, and a President who probably won't finish his term for one reason or another. He signed up with the wrong side of history. He is the one who will have to live with that.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

It was the one about your job these past eight years. I thought, "Now, there's a man who counts his blessings and is grateful!" I see too many sad, mean people sometimes. It's like people don't count their blessings or are grateful anymore. Sad.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

lol Yes, that's what I mean.... there's just something wrong with that man. lol

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Chelsea Clinton is being groomed for following in her mother's footsteps (minus the pantsuit).

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
She should print that out and like put it on the fridge and stuff.

Look here, one time, I got close, but then I fumbled, I fumbled hard, you could say fumblaya.

Maybe put a gold star on it.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Oh god, I just had an amazing idea!!!!!!

She could put TWO gold stars on it!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

It was the one about your job these past eight years. I thought, "Now, there's a man who counts his blessings and is grateful!" I see too many sad, mean people sometimes. It's like people don't count their blessings or are grateful anymore. Sad.

Thank you, I was injured in 2006 and couldn't work, at the end of 2007 moved back to Missouri, took care of my grandfather the last 6 months of his life. In 2008 I went to work for my sister who is a cpa, and am still there, small office, just the two of us. I do count my blessings, both of my folks are still with us, both 76, their spouses still with us, both over 80. My wife's father turns 90 in January and we hope to be able to celebrate that with him in Vegas. I do count my blessings.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Trump, looking rather pale and shocked:

"I realize this is a whole different life for me now".

Duh.

edit on 11/18/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Chelsea Clinton is being groomed for following in her mother's footsteps (minus the pantsuit).

Do you have a specific issue with Chelsea, or just the name? Any rumors about Chelsea killing people?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I wouldn't mind seeing that. Including the pantsuit.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Do you have a specific issue with Chelsea, or just the name? Any rumors about Chelsea killing people?

It was mentioned several times before the election that Chelsea is being prepared to run for office.

No BubbaJoe, I haven't heard any rumors about Chelsea Clinton committing murder. You should cut the young lady some slack. Her Mom and Dad's evilness may not have transferred to her DNA.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join