It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: First Woman to win the people's vote for President of the United States

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This topic is being discussed here.

Please post your opinion there.

Thread closed.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Just an update... Hillary Clinton, first woman ever to win the popular vote for President of the United States, has received more than 1.25 million votes over her opponent. I'm happy to say my vote was one of them.

1.25 million votes is a significant number. To put in perspective, Gore won the popular vote in 2000 by only 550k votes.

Her election loss struck at the hearts and has been mourned by tens of millions of Americans all across the country.

Clinton in emotional first appearance: 'Don’t lose heart, don’t give up'
Source: www.usatoday.com...

“The divisions laid bare by this election run deep …. But please listen to me when I say this: America is worth it,” said Clinton. “I urge you, please don’t lose heart, don’t give up on the values we share,” she said. “I ask you to stay engaged, stay engaged on every level,” said Clinton. “That’s how we get through this.”

This post-election speech is of the level you might expect of a President. It was smart, moving, and inspiring. I hope one day, that kind of inspiring leadership and wisdom returns to Washington.

Here's the full speech for anyone who would like to watch:

edit on 18-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
She's not President, and she never will be.

She doesn't deserve it either. Quite possibly the most evil and dangerous person to run for the position.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hopefully next election you will have to be a US citizen and have ID to vote.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

she can be the first female to be under criminal investigation by the fbi when running to be the potus

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Sorry...I lost all confidence in our election system, in general -- including accurate vote-counting -- over the last 16 years.

Maybe she was the 'People's choice," maybe not.

Her totals could be a complete lie..and no one would know for sure.

Let it be merely said she was the People's Choice. The truth...we will never know.
edit on 18-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I'm curious how many dead voted for Clinton?
How many were bused in to polling stations?
How many voted twice?

To be fair, if it was the other way around and Trump won the popular vote and Hillary to college, id be p*ssed!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NuncaPiensas

Not unlike horseshoes...close doesn't cut it.
Horse shoes, hand grenades, and nuclear warfare, close counts. Give the OP his moment.

(post by BubbaJoe removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton: First Woman to win the people's vote for President of the United States

Hey, very true! An extremely historical moment. Thanks for the positive thought.

(post by BubbaJoe removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
Hopefully next election you will have to be a US citizen and have ID to vote.

I had to have ID to vote this election, I am pretty secure in my vote, and mostly sure it cancelled yours out.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

You just cursed Hillary. After she's indicted and sentenced, history books will forever say that,

"Hillary Rodham Clinton was the first woman to win the people's votes for President, then was indicted as a criminal less than a year later."

Those who voted for her will be labeled as "something"... not sure what. We'll let historians determine that.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

When the loopholes exist and you know fraud wouldn't even raise a red flag to prompt an investigation...then I think it's fair to just remain skeptical.

We have weak, exploitable federal election/voter registration laws (like the HAVA), and state laws (all over), we have hackable/breachable voter registration databases (like the one in Ohio breached to smear Joe the Plumber), and we have voting machines that cannot be recounted.

I don't take anything about this election at face value and there is plenty of proof that is the best approach.

edit on 18-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Nov 19 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

I kinda feel sorry for them. Does sometimes get to ya after awhile, though, all that incessant droning. Not as bad as tinnitus.... that never stops. More like the incessant whining buzz of the mosquito. I'ld rather live with the mosquitoes.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I'm curious how many dead voted for Clinton?
How many were bused in to polling stations?
How many voted twice?

To be fair, if it was the other way around and Trump won the popular vote and Hillary to college, id be p*ssed!

Prove it. Post sources, goddammed rumor monger douchebags.

When the loopholes exist and you know fraud wouldn't even raise a red flag to prompt an investigation...then I think it's fair to just remain skeptical.

We have weak, exploitable federal election/voter registration laws (like the HAVA), and state laws (all over), we have hackable/breachable voter registration databases (like the one in Ohio breached to smear Joe the Plumber), and we have voting machines that cannot be recounted.

I don't take anything about this election at face value and there is plenty of proof that is the best approach.

It is okay to remain skeptical, posting accusations with no proof is not acceptable. Since Trump won, I want indisputable proof for everything. Trump is a d-bag, he has openly admitted to bribing people. I want to see he and Pence both impeached, yeah Pence is another D-Bag. I am not marching in the street, but will work to see both of these asshats taken down.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'm so proud of her. In the face of all the ridiculous slander, libel, attacks on her appearance, her family, she held her head up, and did what she felt she should do. She's a remarkable person who has spent her entire adult life in public service. She's so much smarter than most on the political scene (not even in the same league with her) and has a caring heart to go with it. I hope she will run for Senator again.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert
a reply to: BubbaJoe

I kinda feel sorry for them. Does sometimes get to ya after awhile, though, all that incessant droning. Not as bad as tinnitus.... that never stops. More like the incessant whining buzz of the mosquito. I'ld rather live with the mosquitoes.

Unfortunately I have tinnitus, from rock concerts and race cars, it sucks.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I'm so proud of her. In the face of all the ridiculous slander, libel, attacks on her appearance, her family, she held her head up, and did what she felt she should do. She's a remarkable person who has spent her entire adult life in public service. She's so much smarter than most on the political scene (not even in the same league with her) and has a caring heart to go with it. I hope she will run for Senator again.

Angel, I think she is a pretty remarkable lady. Her last appearance, she looked old and tired, time for her to hang it up. We need to find some young and upcoming Democrats to rebuild the party.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I totally agree. I think she's wonderful and she took harder hits than anyone else ever. Constant misinformation, attacks on her appearance, and a daily bleeding of all her emails, even a candidate calling on a foreign govt to spill more hacked emails. She was called every name in the book and kept her head high throughout.

edit on 18-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join