It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 2016 SuperMoon UFO footage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv
Its ok, the best thing to do is refuse to partake in as many of "those types" of threads. I see a lot more breaking through, and its calming down.

I will search and scour for any other potential super moon ufo stuff. Would figure this event is ripe for sightings.

Ok so there are a few more UFO super-moon sightings uploaded to youtube. The following shows a craft quickly zipping across the bottom segment of the moon at the 00:51 second mark - 00:56 seconds.

Personally, I suspect this was some commercial airliner. It is definitely a craft with propulsion though, it has a clear linear path of travel.

This next one, ha well I think this next one is a clear case of being a helicopter. Shape matches up real well when you freeze the frame the shape to me looks clear enough to see as a helicopter IMO.

This guy swears there is a 'planet nibiru' hanging out right next to the moon, but I suspect camera tricks myself.

I guess it was somewhat eventful, although nothing really conclusive.
edit on 11-15-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
They actually look like shadows. The image elongates , shrinks to circular and elongates again as if a shadow traversing a sphere.
Actually fairly strange.

Seriously if they were shadows are they on the surface of the Moon

Yet NO are images/videos from anyone else.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What would a large meteor (boulder) look like that's tumbling between the Earth and the Moon?

They travel at thousands of miles per hour watch this video of the ISS passing in front of the Moon

Meteor's can be many times faster than that.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

A plane and camera flare/ moon reflection (Nibiru) to many a55 holes posting on youtube.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: charlyv
They actually look like shadows. The image elongates , shrinks to circular and elongates again as if a shadow traversing a sphere.
Actually fairly strange.

Seriously if they were shadows are they on the surface of the Moon

Yet NO are images/videos from anyone else.

That is what I was suggesting. It is totally based on the physics of how a shadow of a circular object (another sphere?) would present itself it it traversed a sphere. I know it is far out, but the baseline would be to debunk how an image of a solid object would be able to do that. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: charlyv
Its ok, the best thing to do is refuse to partake in as many of "those types" of threads. I see a lot more breaking through, and its calming down.

I will search and scour for any other potential super moon ufo stuff. Would figure this event is ripe for sightings.

Ok so there are a few more UFO super-moon sightings uploaded to youtube. The following shows a craft quickly zipping across the bottom segment of the moon at the 00:51 second mark - 00:56 seconds.

Personally, I suspect this was some commercial airliner. It is definitely a craft with propulsion though, it has a clear linear path of travel.

This next one, ha well I think this next one is a clear case of being a helicopter. Shape matches up real well when you freeze the frame the shape to me looks clear enough to see as a helicopter IMO.

This guy swears there is a 'planet nibiru' hanging out right next to the moon, but I suspect camera tricks myself.

I guess it was somewhat eventful, although nothing really conclusive.

Yea, it is getting very ugly, we all need a break from it.
Those first 2 video's seem to be jets, and the last is a lens flare. The contrast in how fast the jets traverse the disk vs the ISS video that was put up, is quite spectacular. Thanks.

edit on 16-11-2016 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Van Gogh painted a super moon scene in 1889.
I douBt that is the trunk of the NiBuru mythology though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join