It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope Trey can become the next Attorney General of the United States, he deserves that job.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
This should be the lineup That Trump should have in his inner circle. We needed some experience men and women who have backgrounds in the political system. If we're going to get off the ground and running right we need these people these positions.
1. Attorney General of the United States: TREY GOWDY.
2. Secretary of State.. JEFF SISSION.
3. Senior advisor to the president....NEWT GINGRICH.
4 Ambassador of the United States of America NATO: BEN CARSON.
5. Chief of staff General KEANE. And to receive his fifth star as 5-star General.
6. Assistant chief of staff General Michael FLYNN to receive Four Star
7. Homeland Security chief: RUDY GIULIANI.
8. Judge Napoitano.. ?
9. Laura Ingraham White Whitehouse chief of staff member
10. Judge jeanine Pirro - Chief of staff of foreign relations
11. Governor Chris Christie - Director of Health and Human resources
12 Steven Clark director of Marshalls office.
Dont Give STEVE BANNON no job. Bad news person

Rep.TREY GOWDY VS HILLARY CLINTON: youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I like and fully expect the left will have a hissy fit about it and I can't wait to watch them cry like little babies.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MysteryTime1970

I agree with some...most not.

Obama went too far to the left with a backlash.

If Repubs go to far to the right, we will get a hard swing to the left.

You just need to look at history.

We need a compromise with both side with a few more points for the right.

I am actually concerned about some of the appointments. For sure we don't need a bunch of people from TV.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
appointing Trey Gowdy to AG would ensure that the Clintons would finally be held accountable.
that's part of why we voted for Trump. not the Clintons specifically, but NO one should be above justice.

maybe he'll appoint a spec prosecutor.

wonder if the Clintons would leave the US if the heat is on. they have a lot to hide

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
After Bridgegate, I don't see Christie as having the integrity to hold an upper office.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Trey Gowdy for AG for sure!
dream come true!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

appointing Trey Gowdy to AG would ensure that the Clintons would finally be held accountable.
that's part of why we voted for Trump. not the Clintons specifically, but NO one should be above justice.

maybe he'll appoint a spec prosecutor.

wonder if the Clintons would leave the US if the heat is on. they have a lot to hide

Honestly I can see Trump letting her off and not going after her and the CF. If you think about it what would be gained? He won and her funnel to wealth is lost. She would be wise to shut up and retire and enjoy the millions she bilked from her surrogates.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Totally agree with Gowdy. If anyone has shown an ability to articulate points of law it is Gowdy.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

That could be a potential problem. Trey Gowdy, even though he has become a hero in the minds of many for his grilling of Comey, was completely wrong on the email issue. Comey specifically laid-out why Hillary should not be indicted and Gowdy grandstanded for dramatic effect.

If he were to be chosen for AG and he went after Clinton, it may pose some issues in regards to using a position of power to go after political opponents.

Want to go after Clinton? At least choose someone neutral to avoid ethics violations.

Edit:

Isn't that very thing many feared Holder would do, yet now you are advocating for it?
edit on 14-11-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
After Bridgegate, I don't see Christie as having the integrity to hold an upper office.

White House food and beverage director.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The sooner the better , absolutely a rare breed of character , this Man will move mountains.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

The Clintons are connected with some of the worst criminals on the planet. Human trafficking, organ harvesting, and child sex rings, for starters.
I'm still holding out for wikileaks to expose them, but last election they've gotten quiet...
A proper investigation should be held- not the Mickey mouse operations held by the current establishment.
It's been said by many, but the corruption goes far beyond the Clintons. Most of the existing government, the bushes, and many many other rich people stand to be exposed if we do the right thing and dig deep into the Clintons. I don't care if it causes hissy fits from the complaint and unaware masses- what stands to be exposed would wake them up and put serious, actual change into effect.
Sweeping the crimes of thirty years of the us government under the carpet only serves to give them a chance to come back and haunt us.

Tear it down. Kill it with fire.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Ron Paul - Secretary of the Treasury

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: cynicalheathen

You know, if Trump were to make such an appointment and ACTUALLY shake the country up from the currency upward, that would be about the only thing that would change my opinion of him from the current "utterly pointless sack of gas" to "actually in it for the right reasons, wow, who would have thought?".

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MysteryTime1970

Gowdy should be like Eliot Ness and form the Untouchables 2...or maybe Avengers even...and him being Nick Fury.

Anyway

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LMAO!!! You are too funny X!!!

Pax

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Indeed he does, there is no doubt his integrity. Another possibility that might be all too good is Gary Sinise for Veterans affairs.

edit on 15-11-2016 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

That could be a potential problem. Trey Gowdy, even though he has become a hero in the minds of many for his grilling of Comey, was completely wrong on the email issue. Comey specifically laid-out why Hillary should not be indicted and Gowdy grandstanded for dramatic effect.

If he were to be chosen for AG and he went after Clinton, it may pose some issues in regards to using a position of power to go after political opponents.

Want to go after Clinton? At least choose someone neutral to avoid ethics violations.

Edit:

Isn't that very thing many feared Holder would do, yet now you are advocating for it?

your view. my view is that Comey repeated all the reasons for prosecution and came to the wrong conclusion. some of the whisperers suggested that he was forced to deny prosecution and this was his way of saying 'we should do this but we can't.'
sadly, unless all the emails are recovered, we may never know what was in them.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The director of the fbi stated there was evidence laws were broken but would not recommend pressing charges at that time.
The AG would determine if charges were to be pressed no?

What issue do you speak of specifically?

new topics

top topics

join