It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Outbursts in U.S. in Wake of Trump's Election

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Funny how most of those incidents turn out to be made up . They all sound pre-scripted reading almost the same in all cases .

and in most cases they never file a police report for an investigation by law enforcement , instead they whine to the press and on social media .

More attempts by the left and the media to sow discord and tear the country further apart because they didnt get their way and lost in a free and open election .

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Also notice who is making insults and personal attacks on this thread. Is it the evil trump supporters or is it the peaceful loving anti Trump people that only want everyone to be unified and love each other?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Hey man you claimed that proof did not exist, i stated that it has already been posted on ats many times, i care not what your big word using chump thinks, its easy to find if one opens there eyes.

All you had to say was you have no proof. There is no shame in it.

Lol, go with that, no proof my ars.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Also notice who is making insults and personal attacks on this thread. Is it the evil trump supporters or is it the peaceful loving anti Trump people that only want everyone to be unified and love each other?

Poor thing, someone needs a safe place, plz save this man.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Yes, you have no proof. You have nothing. It is likely you're just repeating propaganda.

Though you could prove me wrong if you shared the proof you have.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I don't know why people are all upset.

First off, being racist isn't illegal. That would be punishing thought.

Acting out, conduct that is racist in nature, it is illegal.

I don't like racists. The more people "out" themselves as being racist is actually a good thing because I'll know who to avoid.

Many racists on this site. I already avoid them.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Dude, you got to let your daddy issues go.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Yes, you have no proof. You have nothing. It is likely you're just repeating propaganda.

Though you could prove me wrong if you shared the proof you have.

Go with that bud, your gonna go far.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Just wanna say since it's open season for your trolling, you should try to compose yourself like Willtell does, you aren't even American which you admitted in this thread and you resemble either A. to much to drink run off at the fingers B. uneducated and unintelligible as mentioned earlier, either case at least a few of the anti-trumps can compose themselves albeit while in a complete state of denial.

edit on 14-11-2016 by Floridagoat because: spelling

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Nice try bud, we all cant be snowflakes like you

edit on 14-11-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

a reply to: Willtell

Trump is going to bring the country together with a white nationalist close to him and John Bolton Secretary of State. If it wasn't so dangerous it's be funny

Any evidence that Bannon is a white nationalist is specious and without merit. More fear-mongering.

A few threads already proved that he has ties to white supremacist groups, but you wont believe it cause breitbart said he was a good christian white boy.

yeah here is a thread I did on it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The best connection I see is that some guy that is racists admitted that he felt Breitbart hit on themes he agreed with.

Not one piece of evidence Bannon said he liked this guy.

So if I find a black supremacists that says he likes Obama, that means he is a racist right?

Speaking of ignoring things, I noticed you and willtell ignored the article that showed how many of these trump hate stories have already been proven to be hoaxes, and have not responded to the actual violence being done by anti trump people.

You forgot the bit where anti showed proof of is connection with openly racist members of white power groups.

Oh and for people who use breitbart as proof and then claim that everything on the left is propaganda is funny at best.

Um where did ante do that? he said the guy that coined the term alt right is a racist, and he likes breitbart. Thats exactly what I said was the best connection that I saw that bannon was a white supremacist.

Never once has anyone showed that Bannon praised this guy or anything like that.

If a racist liking someone qualifies as having connections to racism, then the entire Obama administration and all of the past administrations also have connections to racists groups.

link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat

Just wanna say since it's open season for your trolling, you should try to compose yourself like Willtell does, you aren't even American which you admitted in this thread and you resemble either A. to much to drink run off at the fingers B. uneducated and unintelligible as mentioned earlier, either case at least a few of the anti-trumps can compose them self albeit while in a complete state of denial.

Hey man its a big bad free world out there, dont assume that because i cant stand trump that id roll over for some basement dwelling dweeps.

link   

Go with that bud, [you're] [going to] go far.

I am going to go with that, and you've proven me right.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

Its not true, white people are so oppresed its crazy, youtube told me. Its blm fault, its obama son, oh those " insert non whites" there animals.

How are posts like this even allowed on ATS?

Is this not political trolling and race baiting?

Lol, i am just repeating the exact same thing trump fans say in every thread, but thanks for your fake outrage.

It appears that Hillary voters still cannot accept any responsibility for any of their own actions, and they probably never will. The false narratives, false witnessing, hoaxed anti-Trump stories, defending the DNC, defending Debbie Schultz even after exposing her crimes against Sanders.

Defending Hillary after she had Seth Rich's dead body disposed of, threatening to kill our new president, hurting and assaulting little children.. The list is longer than Clinton voter's faces on election night. The only people screaming racists are Clinton Voters not because they are victims of racism, but because they are admitting they are racist. When they say the word Racist as a proper noun, they are really using it as an adjective describing their motive for a baseless argument because they LOST.

The real crime happening here are Clintonites aiding and abetting a master felon get away with literal murder. She hates her own supporters too.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Willtell

Trump is going to bring the country together with a white nationalist close to him and John Bolton Secretary of State. If it wasn't so dangerous it's be funny

Any evidence that Bannon is a white nationalist is specious and without merit. More fear-mongering.

A few threads already proved that he has ties to white supremacist groups, but you wont believe it cause breitbart said he was a good christian white boy.

yeah here is a thread I did on it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The best connection I see is that some guy that is racists admitted that he felt Breitbart hit on themes he agreed with.

Not one piece of evidence Bannon said he liked this guy.

So if I find a black supremacists that says he likes Obama, that means he is a racist right?

Speaking of ignoring things, I noticed you and willtell ignored the article that showed how many of these trump hate stories have already been proven to be hoaxes, and have not responded to the actual violence being done by anti trump people.

You forgot the bit where anti showed proof of is connection with openly racist members of white power groups.

Oh and for people who use breitbart as proof and then claim that everything on the left is propaganda is funny at best.

Um where did ante do that? he said the guy that coined the term alt right is a racist, and he likes breitbart. Thats exactly what I said was the best connection that I saw that bannon was a white supremacist.

Never once has anyone showed that Bannon praised this guy or anything like that.

If a racist liking someone qualifies as having connections to racism, then the entire Obama administration and all of the past administrations also have connections to racists groups.

Keep on trying to use obama to deflect the facts, i dont care if you think obama is racist, hes not the subject of the story.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Go with that bud, [you're] [going to] go far.

I am going to go with that, and you've proven me right.

You claimed i could not prove anything, and know you claim i did.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The lefties in here don't even know who or what they're protesting, they're just supporting their side's need to act out like fools and negate any responsibility they have.

Hell, they don't even understand they're protesting against "racism" and "the white man" by protesting for a white man in Soros(who's funding much of the protests) who himself has done some horrendous things around the globe.....to less fortunate minorities.

I mean, it makes no sense. It's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. It's proof the lefties exist in this little bubble they created for themselves. They're shouting racism at a country which just elected Obama, twice, and they're shouting racism for voting in a white man instead of a white woman and are protesting with funds from another white man who's been terrible to minorities.

Essentially, tantrums. That what it is. Tantrums. Makes no sense as tantrums generally make no sense. It's simply acting out on emotion and a poor understanding.
edit on 14-11-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

Its not true, white people are so oppresed its crazy, youtube told me. Its blm fault, its obama son, oh those " insert non whites" there animals.

How are posts like this even allowed on ATS?

Is this not political trolling and race baiting?

Lol, i am just repeating the exact same thing trump fans say in every thread, but thanks for your fake outrage.

It appears that Hillary voters still cannot accept any responsibility for any of their own actions, and they probably never will. The false narratives, false witnessing, hoaxed anti-Trump stories, defending the DNC, defending Debbie Schultz even after exposing her crimes against Sanders.

Defending Hillary after she had Seth Rich's dead body disposed of, threatening to kill our new president, hurting and assaulting little children.. The list is longer than Clinton voter's faces on election night. The only people screaming racists are Clinton Voters not because they are victims of racism, but because they are admitting they are racist. When they say the word Racist as a proper noun, they are really using it as an adjective describing their motive for a baseless argument because they LOST.

The real crime happening here are Clintonites aiding and abetting a master felon get away with literal murder. She hates her own supporters too.

I never voted for a liberal, but nice try do.

link   

Poor thing, someone needs a safe place, plz save this man.

Oh I don't need a safe space, I just like pointing out hypocrisy. You can call me any name you want; my only criteria is that I hope it is funny. If you get tired of calling people names based on their perceived intelligence or political beliefs, maybe you can use the fact that I am a fat guy or that I have a slight unibrow sometimes.

Now please, go back to loving and unifying everyone by calling them names, I can't wait to see more of your unifying message!

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Nice try bud, we all cant be snowflakes like you

Lol, now that's funny.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join