It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me? Whats up with Amazon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I am trying to buy my wife a Galaxy Tablet for Christmas. So, I go to the Amazon site and it seems to me...........
1) The prices seem awfully high; then
2) They seem to be chronically out of stock, especially on accessories; then
3) Ive had to do 3 days of model research and have found that if a buyer isnt especially careful about model numbers, you could well end up buying last years model! Really, they have all the model numbers jumbled up!

Anyone else noticing this?

Any suggestions? Is there some filtering trick Im missing? Do prices go down after Thanksgiving?

What says expert ATS shoppers?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I just bought an adapter/converter a few hours ago, Amazon seems to be working fine.

When did this start for you?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Bought a couple things from Amazon last week, DZ09 smart watch and an Petronas AMG F1 mug and all seemed fine with my orders, I guess you've typed in the model year?

You could wait till the price is down but will have to make sure it's before Xmas.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

They know you want one (cookies) now they are just driving up the price on you. It use to be the other way around.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
edit
edit on 14-11-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I was just reading their stocks took a big dive. Maybe trying to recoup some of their losses perhaps? Just throwing this on the ring for you of other things going on with them as well.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I have observed a noticeable decline in service over the past year. No idea what the deal is.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I found pricing oscene as well, but its amazon.... i go to retailers in person for stability.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Amazon stock is plummeting.

Bezos lost billions betting on the wrong globalist horse.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Amazon is ridiculously overpriced for a lot of things.

Sometimes you can find good deals, but not usually for electronic items... particularly during Xmas season.

If you google the Amazon store's name, you can usually find their actual store website and more times than not, their prices are lower on their business site, for the exact same item they sell on Amazon.

Keep in mind that Amazon takes a commission for the goods being sold on their site from the stores, so these stores all jack up their prices to take that into account. Amazon is basically a huge shopping mall with thousands of stores "renting space" to sell their wares.

You'd be better off searching the web for the item you're looking to buy, and buy it directly from them instead of through the Amazon "shopping mall".

top topics

join