It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Purpose Do The Anti-Trump Protests Serve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It has become clear that the actual protesters do not know what they are protesting, other than a few vague ideas with no real coherence. Yet, these protests, that have become increasingly violent, do serve a very specific purpose.

In 2013, Boston suffered a devastating attack when a pair of terrorists blew up pressure cookers at an annual marathon event. What came next, was law enforcement cordoning off entire areas of Boston on the hunt for the perpetrators.

Security experts called Friday's citywide "shelter-in-place" order unprecedented, and onlookers could only compare the siege in Watertown, where soldiers, SWAT teams, helicopters and armored Humvees cordoned off a large swath of the neighborhood, to a movie.

City Lab

I have noticed in my area, a couple years ago a giant concrete barrier has been constructed parallel with the interstate highway between the north-bound and south-bound traffic. The reasoning was to prevent vehicles from crossing into oncoming traffic. However, the space between these two roads, and the rarity of the occurrence hints at an ulterior motive. That motive being, a preparation of martial law for major cities; it is more difficult for vehicles to turn around and bypass any check-points or road-blocks.

It is very clear that most of these protests/riots are isolated in major cities. If a disaster such as widespread violence due to protests is ongoing, it is possible a state of emergency will be called; martial law which includes curfews and cordoning off an entire city.

Let's just face the facts, this is standard operating procedure now:

The whole area around a major incident will be cordoned off by the police and access controlled.

Major Incident Plans

From a logistical standpoint, which would be more likely: Rounding up millions of people and sending them to FEMA camps, or declaring a state of emergency and cordoning off an entire city? Why go to the FEMA camp, when FEMA camp can come to you?

I implore anyone living in major democrat controlled cities to consider this possibility, and have plans for an escape route in unlikely event this may happen.

What are your thoughts ATS?
edit on 14-11-2016 by GodEmperor because: content

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

It is a form of Patriotism.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
These rioters/protesters actions serve as a reminder that when a leader as corrupt as Hillary Clinton is setting an example for them to follow, like the killing of Seth Rich for exposing the DNC and Hillary, or the other recent deaths of people connected to the Clinton's or the fraudulent voting mechanisms discovered, and all the felonies committed by Hillary, that her followers will turn out doing exactly the same kinds of things, and they don't even think about consequences since Hillary never worried about consequences herself. Now two people have been charged with attempted murder in Portland, and they will be looking at 20 years in prison.

Hillary should already be in prison herself.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It makes about as much sense as creating 300 threads about it.

Peeps be wacky.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor+
It has been thought of before. Escape From New York.

Escape from New York is a 1981 American dystopian action film co-written, co-scored, and directed by John Carpenter. The film is set in the then near-future 1997 in a crime-ridden United States that has converted Manhattan Island in New York City into a maximum security prison. Ex-soldier Snake Plissken (Kurt Russell) is given 24 hours to find the President of the United States (Donald Pleasence), who has been captured by prisoners after the crash of Air Force One.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Do people expect a riot can change what has already been done?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
When you just consider that most towns only have one main road/highway going through them, it's easy to see how simple it would be to contain people. The same goes for larger metropolises with the benefit being that those highways would become so congested during ANY serious event that there would quickly become no way out other than the waterways that tend to surround populated areas.

As for the structures themselves, there are plenty of examples of already-ideal areas for human containment. Many industrial plants are well suited for it. The pharmaceutical building where I worked was ideal for that sort of thing, complete with the barbed wire fencing surrounding it. I've always used that as the place I'd go in case of zombie apocalypse.
However, it would be equally useful to maintain captive citizens. Much like the Walmarts you see videos about.

Overall, it's not exactly wild to view our current conditions as a type of camp. Consider the ever-increasing number of people in large apartment complexes especially. We're already pretty rounded up. Where are we going to go? I've talked with people who got arrested for walking alongside the side of a highway before, or camping in a forest.
We can't exactly stay out and about what with weather and the daily need for sustenance. There's NWO talk of TPTB wanting to build giant arcologies of sorts in small areas to put the population in. Easy to control and difficult to leave.

So in some ways, we're already there.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Like most protests, it is a vainglorious display of pathos for the sake of self-aggrandizement, tribalism, and opportunism.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The exact same cause and effect you expected to have happened if it was Hillary who got in. Obviously.

Just because youre thrilled with the results, doesnt mean others are....and have an equal right to protest it.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

This is not protest this is crime. When you deface property and assault innocent people you have lost your right to be heard and should now face the penalty of your actions.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: [pdp
edit on 14-11-2016 by VinylTyrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
One of the reasons is because, just like many of our past protests, there are PAID protesters there. Here's an example. I found the following post on San Diego Craigslist here: sandiego.craigslist.org... (link will expire at some point). The posting says this...

Unhappy with the election? Be a Change Leader!

Donald Trump touts/boast he is a change leader; therefore, let him know you will hold him accountable. Learn how you can be Change Leader and help improve the most inequitable system in our country.

If you want to participate, register here - www.ourfamilylaw.com...

Volunteer, or earn up to $2,000 hr!

I highly recommend you check out the link at the OurFamilyLaw.com website as it explains how people can be paid for things such as being seen with a sign, etc. This is just one example of many across the country and this one is more of a marketing ploy than anything. Either way, it's disgusting.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: skepticalguy

Yeah...I am prob twice your age and fully aware...and A FEMA/Homeland Sec. EMT/ERT Team 1st Responder in Advanced Disaster Life Support. I could tell you a few crazy things....but youre pretty close to the reality.

My Security Clearances keep me restrained a bit as to what I can get into...but thank you very much! MS

new topics

top topics

join