It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart's Steve Bannon Leads the 'Alt Right' to the White House

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: muzzleflash

Not death camps. They're starting with Mass deportation or incarceration for 3 million people. The total number could go up to 11 million or more.

Let's keep the concerns based on reality. Reality is disurbing enough.

Ok Reality is that ICE deports like 400,000 (roughly) illegal immigrants per year already under Obama's Admin. Over 8 years that's millions.

And why shouldn't these people have to go through the proper procedure to become legal by filling out some paperwork?

Deporting illegal immigrants is standard procedure for just about every nation on the planet Earth.

If you are against all of this you should oppose nation-states and promote a one-world government that eliminates the concept of borders and citizenship.

I'm afraid you are terribly confused and misled by the mainstream media propaganda and aren't thinking very deeply about all of this stuff.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie
Do you really think that if illegal Mexicans broke into Hillary's house and carved graffiti in all her sinks and mirrors and spray painted all her walls and took her money and stole her car that she would not send them to jail?

Because that is what they do. they have no class and no respect. Illegal immigrants are just that, ILLEGAL.

Terrorist at this time in history are not Polish or Hindu, they are by and large Muslim. The TEMPORARY BAN keeps terrorist from entering the US until a valid test can be established. If that means a hundred Muslim tourist or ten thousand refuges have to wait 9 months then so be it. The ban has nothing to do with US Muslim citizens. They have plenty of time right now to get back into the US.

As for Steve Bannon, he was the special assistant to the Chief of Naval Operations at the Pentagon. That means he worked directly for the top Admiral in the U.S. Navy. That is a good thing for the position he is occupying.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The people taking over the white house are us.

We voted Trump we got him elected. So yeah that is us.

Hillary is the one who put the label on us. She called us the alt-right just so she could label us haters. We are not the haters. The haters clearly are on the left. Just look at what they are doing too this country as we speak.

Oh and just so you know I personally am a hater. I hate everything that has been done to this country since the first Clinton took office. That includes both right and left.

I just keep hoping that Trump is neither. Time will tell.

When Obama took power I didn't care for him much that I will admit, but I had hope that he might be a good president. I felt that he at least might bring us closer together. That hasn't worked out very well now has it?

My hell if you want to talk about racism and hate we should be talking about the BLM movement. They are the most bigoted of all.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Alt right actually did come before Clinton mentioned in that speech. My friend showed it to me over the summer. But it has been popularized following Clinton's mention I believe.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: HeywoodFloyd

An 'outsider' that is snatching up died-in-the-wool politicians to be part of his administration as fast as he can???` Lobbyists, Newt Gingrich, the head of the RNC, the RNC's pom-pom girl Sara Palin, Rudy Gulliani? Seriously, Giuliani. I mean weren't a lot of you on the 911 forums not that long ago calling-out Gulliani? We all get it. Your candidate won. Maybe it's time you stop obsessing over 'the Left', Liberals and Hillary and start paying attention to what 'your' man is actually doing. Talk is cheap.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

The Left are the haters? If the election had gone the other way what exactly do you think would be going on right now? You think all those Trump supporters would have just quietly slipped away? Are you THAT deluded?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Breitbart's Steve Bannon Leads the 'Alt Right' to the White House

Is it the suggestion here that all the racist whiteys across the land (approx 60 million apparently), armed with pitch forks and torches, will march upon the White House and kick the black fella & his family out on their wealthy asses? Because I think that is what is being suggested here.

LOL - it cracks me up that a currently indefinable deplorable demographic, driven by a currently indefinable ethos, dreamt-up by Hills and Co, is somehow overtaking the US government with it's shadow puppetmasters all wearing KKK outfits and planning the demise of all the non-whiteys across the land.

Equality and diversity are awesome words...seldom put into practice when the US government and global elites are involved.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

You mean like the terrorism that we caused when Obama got elected, and then when he got re-elected.

Oh wait that never happened.

Trump hasn't even taken office yet and look at everyone crying about him.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

" Nancy Pelosi Rips Trump's Hire of 'White Nationalist' Bannon "

" Pelosi, D-Calif., released a statement rebuking Trump for putting a "white nationalist" in the White House. Bannon served as Trump's campaign chairman since August after another campaign shakeup."

So , Nancy Pelosi is OK with Condemning what she Describes as " White Nationalism " ? It seems she has No Problem with Discriminating against 35 Percent of the American Population in her Delusional Belief that White Americans somehow should not have a Say in how their Government should be Run . I find her Comments Highly Insulting to the Many Hard Working Americans that are Also Part of this Nation too .........

www.newsmax.com...

edit on 14-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

How does any of this gel with a nation that celebrates diversity and equality?

Where have you been the last year of so? This country just kicked diversity and equality to the curb.

If I may, how do you define diversity?

because in my opinion, people on the far left have killed diversity for years now.

Ask yourself this, why is diversity good? The reason is because diverse ideas and opinions lead to debate, and the best ideas rising to the top.

The problem is many on the lefts ideas of diversity are things like racial diversity, or religious diversity, or sexual orientation diversity.

The problem is they are not so big on ideological diversity. Thats why the vast majority of academia, media, the entertainment industry, the tech industry are all liberal democrats, and woe unto you if you voice a different opinion.

Conservative speakers are kicked off campuses, riots are had for fair elections, people lose jobs for espousing differing points of views, these are all trademarks of many on the lefts diversity.

You see, racial diversity doesn't matter, neither does religious diversity, sexual orientation, etc. It is just assumed that if you get people from diverse backgrounds, that you will get diverse ideas. Its these diverse ideas that matter and make us better people.

But when you take in all of these people from diverse backgrounds, and then make sure they are all ideologically identical, you have not achieved diversity.

So if you want to blame someone for killing diversity, don't blame Trump, blame those that seek to censor any other opinions through protests, riots, intimidation and name calling.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

You live in a bubble of misinformation.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Nice, Pepe reaches the White House. Kek!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Good I really like this guy. The democrats should of thought of the consequences of supporting degenerate groups like black lives matter, Presidrnt Trump and bannon are voters way of telling you that they really don't. You gonna do anything about it but march around? Likely not else you'd quickly get put back in your place.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

So the only times alt-right is even mentioned in the article is in the title and twice where it was quoting someone else. So much fear mongering coming from the MSM.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Wow, there is sure a lot of denial in this thread.

Trump said he didn't want to let Muslims into the country, so yes that's pretty much banning Muslims.

Ironically, that's one of his positions that I agree with.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JKlinero
Good I really like this guy. The democrats should of thought of the consequences of supporting degenerate groups like black lives matter, Presidrnt Trump and bannon are voters way of telling you that they really don't. You gonna do anything about it but march around? Likely not else you'd quickly get put back in your place.
Most of us Black Americans don't give a f@ck about BLM. My family has served this country honorably from WWII to this very day. That being said, I'd love to see you try to put me in my place.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Rhetoric vs. Policy. Not the same.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If it were perceived by most people who Voted for Mr. Trump that he was somehow a Racist , they would have Not Voted for him . To Deny that is just Ridiculous Rhetoric .

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimiBlack

Most of us Black Americans don't give a f@ck about BLM. My family has served this country honorably from WWII to this very day. That being said, I'd love to see you try to put me in my place.

You know what I'm talking about tough guy.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimiBlack

You know what I'm talking about tough guy.
I don't proclaim to be a tough guy and I read what you said. I don't read minds and my reading comprehension skills are on point. Not going to derail this thread, so convo over.
edit on 14-11-2016 by JimiBlack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join