It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Calls for Hate Crimes to Stop

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xEphon
Does Donald change Washington or does Washington change Donald.
The suspense is killing me!

I'll go with the former, there will be a change so massive it will awaken the World. Balance has been brought back to America, people will learn to embrace it.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance
You mean other than the recording of him admitting to it?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
You mean other than the recording of him admitting to it?

At least he admitted it and apologized.

That's better than the other candidates did when their lies and demons were exposed.

link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

As Martin said, there is no Conviction.
Move along.

link   

What recrding is that?

Surely you are not referring to the recording where he boasts that star's groupies "LET you do anything"?

When someone LETS you do something, consent is implied.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

There is no proof of Trump being a "sexual predator" and not even a shred of credible evidence.

Except for his words.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
No I've not heard a recording about groupies, the one we heard over in the UK is about him grabbing at women's genitals, because he's so rich he can get away with it.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
All the hate crimes I'm seeing hard evidence for are black on white or Democrat on trump supporter. These spray painted swastikas could have been done by anyone and most likely came from a butt hurt SJW. In other words, basically false flags.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

There is no proof of Trump being a "sexual predator" and not even a shred of credible evidence.

Except for his words.

If a woman allows you to grab their pussy, its not sexual assault. How do you not realize this?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

No I've not heard a recording about groupies, the one we heard over in the UK is about him grabbing at women's genitals, because he's so rich he can get away with it.

Then you might want to look into a course that teaches elementary reading comprehension.

Trump's exact words: “when you’re a star, they let you do it,”.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

a reply to: JesusXst
Give it a break? I don't understand, it was reported world wide about his admitting to sexually assaulting women, its never going to go away.

No, he said that woman let him grab their pussy and the media lied to you and claimed he admitted to sexual assault. IT'S DISTINCTLY NOT SEXUAL ASSAULT.

link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
All the hate crimes I'm seeing hard evidence for are black on white or Democrat on trump supporter. These spray painted swastikas could have been done by anyone and most likely came from a butt hurt SJW. In other words, basically false flags.

SJW are in their death throes, be gentle with them as they're phazed out, the shock might traumatize them and make us have to endure a few more months of them than is necessary.

link   

Key phrase is "they let". Clearly consent.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's too late.

Trump had his chance and he blew it.

Time to elect someone else!

I blame Obama....while I still can

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

SJW are in their death throes, be gentle with them as they're phazed out, the shock might traumatize them and make us have to endure a few more months of them than is necessary.

By SJWs, he means people who care about non-whites and people who embrace diversity and value equality. You know... Great Americans. Be gentle as Great Americans are phased out.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Give it a break? I don't understand, it was reported world wide about his admitting to sexually assaulting women, its never going to go away.

why not post the exact quote here for all to see. I think that would be great. We can get some context and really see this monster for who he is.

I'll wait here.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Except for his words.

If a woman allows you to grab their pussy, its not sexual assault. How do you not realize this?

Not if you "don't wait for them to ask". But you do realize that the Billy Bush tape is not the only recorded words that indict Trump as a "sexual predator", there's also the Howard Stern Tapes, his Wendy Williams and The View interviews. Not to mention his and his son's views on sexual harassment in the work place.

edit on 14-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's too late.

Trump had his chance and he blew it.

Time to elect someone else!

I blame Obama....while I still can

Oh...you can STILL blame Obama after Trump becomes President. Obama still blames Bush.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

nm

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: JesusXst

By SJWs, he means people who care about non-whites and people who embrace diversity and value equality. You know... Great Americans. Be gentle as Great Americans are phased out.

That's a load of BS and you know it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join