It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous - Message to Donald Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
A new Post by Anonymous - November 2016

Anything that has the message of Peace attached to it, should be heard by the all. People are now aware, and awakening from their deep trance induced sleep. After the flailing and screaming and fighting amongst ones selves stops, then the message can be heard. Then the healing begins.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I just heard, diamond and silk has just been appointed as washroom assistance in white house.
This is prove trump is not a racist.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I like your message here. And I, for one, am ready for peace and am ready to heal the rift that has formed (or been formed by outside forces).

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

People are now aware, and awakening from their deep trance induced sleep.

Lol. They just elected Donald Trump as their president.

That's the funniest thing I've heard so far this week. Anonymous is such a f# joke.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Thanks for your deep intellectual commentary and personal opinion which doesn't mean anything to me.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

I do not take what Anonymous says seriously. Wonder why this is in Survival forum?
ETA: I'm all for Peace however

edit on 14-11-2016 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

I do not take what Anonymous says seriously. Wonder why this is in Survival forum?
ETA: I'm all for Peace however

Well EchoesInTime, if you watched the video, it mentions this. I think you'd enjoy the message.

Yes Peace is what the World needs desperately right now. Decades of bombing and killing the Innocent will end with time.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Oh, another message from Anonymous......yawn. When are the super cool all knowing cyber Avengers going to actually DO something?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Oh, another message from Anonymous......yawn. When are the super cool all knowing cyber Avengers going to actually DO something?

Perhaps now they can. With the psychopaths gone from Gov't, they may just be able to get on with the show. Dressed as Avengers would be most entertaining though wouldn't it

The Message is the most Important part, and worth meditating on.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
You know that wasn't an endorsement, right? I saw that as a pretty pointed warning.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
You know that wasn't an endorsement, right? I saw that as a pretty pointed warning.

JohnnyCanuck.... That was a statement, which is not an endorsement correct? We all see different things I'm glad you shared your opinion with us.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

a reply to: NthOther

Thanks for your deep intellectual commentary and personal opinion which doesn't mean anything to me.

Hey, I'm accomplishing about as much as they are.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I am fond of America and its people, so I certainly wish you all good fortune in the days to come.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I am fond of America and its people, so I certainly wish you all good fortune in the days to come.

You're a good guy Johnny

Here's to good fortune

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Yes, a little ambiguous for me. If this is to elevate Trump as some kind of dove, then it doesn't work for me, if it is to elevate the idea that he is strong because of what came out of his mouth, that remains to be seen. Either way, I don't see it as any chance for peace per se, just one more nut ball to take the oval office, and with very strange imaginings.
This could just as easily be something from that same nutball, or Anon have fell out of their collective tree.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Perhaps now they can. With the psychopaths gone from Gov't, they may just be able to get on with the show. Dressed as Avengers would be most entertaining though wouldn't it

The psychopaths gone?

I see one president and one vice president gone. With that exception, I'm not sure what psychopaths you are referring to. As far as i can tell, the government is still packed with criminals.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'd also like to know why these unelected hackers think they are better than anyone else?

I prefer democracy over these power hingry spoiled children.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I truly hope that you're right! I know that this is just a statement; but, it definitely seemed to be an "encouragement" of Donald Trump's presidency. Like you said - Trump has continually talked about cleaning house in DC, and getting rid of as much of the deeply-entrenched, joke of a political system as he can... Perhaps this is a quid pro quo proposal of sorts, sent to Trump by Anonymous? Kind of a, "you hold up your end of the deal as the 'anti-politician' leader, and we'll do everything in our ability to be 'anti-politician' as well." Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

The psychopaths gone?

I see one president and one vice president gone. With that exception, I'm not sure what psychopaths you are referring to. As far as i can tell, the government is still packed with criminals.

Yes which is why it's gonna take TIME.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LawrenceClanMaclaren

I truly hope that you're right! I know that this is just a statement; but, it definitely seemed to be an "encouragement" of Donald Trump's presidency. Like you said - Trump has continually talked about cleaning house in DC, and getting rid of as much of the deeply-entrenched, joke of a political system as he can... Perhaps this is a quid pro quo proposal of sorts, sent to Trump by Anonymous? Kind of a, "you hold up your end of the deal as the 'anti-politician' leader, and we'll do everything in our ability to be 'anti-politician' as well." Thoughts?

I don't know that he's on personal terms with Anonymous however, I believe it would be superb if Anon was simply waiting for the Presidential change over to take place in January so they could share information that they perhaps can't share with this Current administration for obvious reasons, the main one being #Corruption.

I feel Trump truly wants to leave a Legacy to not only his own Children but to all Americans, to stand up for what's right and to kick corruption to the curb along with it's dissenters who clearly hated anything outside their circle of wealthy corrupt insiders, like Soros.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join