It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symone Sanders on White Trump Supporter Beaten by Mob: 'Poor White People', Media incites hate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
People need to argue against this gibberish more adamantly and strongly.

The media is going to pay for promoting all of this, the recent examples show the people they are inciting to violence are turning against them and attacking them (the media). It's like Wile E Coyote, the bomb will blow up in their face.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The Media and the elected Democrats are promoting all our race war against whites. It's insane! I've never seen anything like it.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

If they were talking about black people or Muslims your opinion would change in a second.

And right there you demonstrate how what you consider to be 'plainly obvious' is askew. You make assumptions about me that in no way correspond with realty. Because I do not read into or see the things in those videos that you do, you seem to automatically dump my observations into what I think to be your already nicely organized presumptions.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

OR do YOU just see what you want to see. In the first video you keep saying 'they' when all I found was that one woman who could be taken to have done what you say, and even that is very questionable.

Questionable? The guys says what about that white guy that got beat, she says "Oh poor white people!" That seems pretty cut and dry, she doesn't think this white guy getting beat was a big deal.

In the Noah, video I find no indication of his racism AT all. What he does is to state a very bland statement that there exists among a number of Trump supporters a strong racial bias. If you want to deny that, fee free. If you want to interpret his statements as proof of his own racism then I think your 'proof' has failed entirely.

But why focus on only one sides racial bias. I mean Noah has the right to say what he wants, and perhaps he would decry and admit there is just aas much racisim on the left.

But it does seem to be a theme with many on the left that they want to point out (rightfully) that there are racists that support Trump, but will ignore the fact that there are also racists that support the left, both racists against white and black people.

Its almost as if many on the left feel that demonizing whites is acceptable, but demonizing others is not. Surely you would oppose this?

NO, I do not oppose this. What I oppose is those who consistently point out the hypocrisy of racism against white people as if there is no racism BY white people. Yes, I am fed up with racism . I am disappointed in the rise of racism on the part of nonwhite people and sick and tired of the racism BY white people. More leaders of 'color' need to speak to this issue. NOW. And Noah being only a celeb does not. People like Sharpton and others seem to either not be willing to jepordise their 'power' base or are just ignorant of what is going on. I do not want to bet on either.

But also, as I mentioned previously, white racism is still prevalent in this society and hides itself very cleverly behind those of the white race who consistently point out the problems with 'other' races.

From reading your reply above, it seems to me that we are pretty much on the same page. My expressions in those above posts were not to claim that racism towards white does not exist, but rather that we quit finding 'proof' of others racism while ignoring our own. Actually, finding the mote in the eye of another while not seeing the log in ones own. And I can easily understand how that mote can also be a log.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Symone Says ...Jump ! To Conclusions Sheeple.......

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Democrats need to catch up to this run away train of insanity... or they may find themselves losing everywhere outside of a handful of big cities... Unless they expect the chess board to be swept clean soon.

The longer garbage like this is pushed, the more regular people will push back...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

OR do YOU just see what you want to see. In the first video you keep saying 'they' when all I found was that one woman who could be taken to have done what you say, and even that is very questionable.

Questionable? The guys says what about that white guy that got beat, she says "Oh poor white people!" That seems pretty cut and dry, she doesn't think this white guy getting beat was a big deal.

In the Noah, video I find no indication of his racism AT all. What he does is to state a very bland statement that there exists among a number of Trump supporters a strong racial bias. If you want to deny that, fee free. If you want to interpret his statements as proof of his own racism then I think your 'proof' has failed entirely.

But why focus on only one sides racial bias. I mean Noah has the right to say what he wants, and perhaps he would decry and admit there is just aas much racisim on the left.

But it does seem to be a theme with many on the left that they want to point out (rightfully) that there are racists that support Trump, but will ignore the fact that there are also racists that support the left, both racists against white and black people.

Its almost as if many on the left feel that demonizing whites is acceptable, but demonizing others is not. Surely you would oppose this?

NO, I do not oppose this. What I oppose is those who consistently point out the hypocrisy of racism against white people as if there is no racism BY white people. Yes, I am fed up with racism . I am disappointed in the rise of racism on the part of nonwhite people and sick and tired of the racism BY white people. More leaders of 'color' need to speak to this issue. NOW. And Noah being only a celeb does not. People like Sharpton and others seem to either not be willing to jepordise their 'power' base or are just ignorant of what is going on. I do not want to bet on either.

But also, as I mentioned previously, white racism is still prevalent in this society and hides itself very cleverly behind those of the white race who consistently point out the problems with 'other' races.

From reading your reply above, it seems to me that we are pretty much on the same page. My expressions in those above posts were not to claim that racism towards white does not exist, but rather that we quit finding 'proof' of others racism while ignoring our own. Actually, finding the mote in the eye of another while not seeing the log in ones own. And I can easily understand how that mote can also be a log.

As long as you oppose racism on all sides then I am with you.

I have no problem with people pointing out racism on any side, but they should remember that it is occurring on all sides, and it is always disgusting and should be rejected.

You are focused primarily on whites that refuse to look at racism in their community, and I am ok with that as long as it is real stories of racism.

I chose to focus on two areas primarily, incidents of racism that result in violence, and racism tat is deemed acceptable by institutions.

Had I been alive in the 1950's, I would have been constantly pointing out white racism and the institutional racism towards blacks that was sanctioned.

But now it seems like most of the accepted racism or bigotry is attacking white people.

I can not believe that almost all students, even in public schools, are taught the evils of whiteness. If this was done in reverse and there was one class of blackness being evil, there would be tens of thousands protesting. But attacking whiteness is not only allowed, it is celebrated by people in power.

In the video in the OP, the liberal lady is told about a white man that was beat for his political beliefs. Her response was to mock him and say poor white people.

This is disgusting.

And seeing as how all of these protests about trump are about he is hatefilled, but we are seeing at least as much hate coming from the other side, and it seems as though the institutions, the media, many politicians, academia, the entertainment industry are all only focusing on the hate on trumps side.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The good law abiding people need to cowboy up.
And take the trash out to the dump.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Her response was to mock him and say poor white people.

This is disgusting.

Yes I see. I watched it again. But to add to that and how we interpret things. I do not see that she was defending the violence and as she continually says she condemns the violence. But her brief utterance seemed to me more a dismissal of the increase in 'crybaby' whites are so picked on retinue. And I think this is what gets to me to.
To me, that white cry is to a large degree based on an assumption that white racism is gone. Young people today see our movies and music and celebrity culture filled with people of all colors and assume that institution racism is a thing of the past. I think it is not. To me, many of those black celebs are little more than Toms set in the public eye to give a perception of equality. But again, that is me, I am a product of those race struggles of the 60s. And this has led me to great sorrow, that the oppressed that I spent so much of you young life supporting now seen to have, in gaining a larger place in society, to have become just like toe oppressors of old.

Back in the late 70s I started to become aware that something was wrong with the social transormation towards racial equality. And that was the black leadership. I recall one afternoon in the middle of watching foot ball with friends and during a news break there was some kerfuffle over race and the issue came up around me. My statement at the time was not with black equality, or black people in general, but rather with black leadership and I pointed out specifally to Jesse Jackson. He, rather than becoming the leader he might have, was content to not so much be a voice of reason and truth but rather just be content with being a black leader.
So I get it gambler. I just think we need to keep it clear always that racism IS around us on all sides and that we give it no energy upon which to continue to breed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join