It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They're already lining up names for the EU meltdown.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
How about Brokesit, I understand a lot of Europes banks are broke enough to collapse sooner than later

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I love that song! A perfect choice

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snippythehorse
How about Brokesit, I understand a lot of Europes banks are broke enough to collapse sooner than later

That's probably going to be the fire alarm that sends everyone running for the exits.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Sexit, a complete ban until everything's sorted out.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well all EU influence, or at least partial influence on some countries like Georgia, Moldova, etc. seem to be waning slowly and that's what's going to happen in the coming months and years.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
A few more: Polexit. Portugal the exit. EWWWexit (pronounced like 'E' 'U'). Go west young man! No use crying over spilt Malta milk. Nether the land shall be united again. Lux get the f# out of here. No Swede off our brow.

The only sad part is funding on shared experiments like ITER and the space program. There is a huge collaborative effort on industrial production and adoption of graphene that is underway. I am sure there are probably schools that are sharing research as well. If that all falls apart by other exits then that is really bad news. Right now they are asking the same questions on Brexit. So who knows?

Still is fun to come up with headline titles and click-bait titles! They almost write themselves.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Loadaschit about sums it all up.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
France and the Netherlands will leave next I think.

After that it won't matter, it'll just be a cascade effect and the whole thing will cease to exist.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
France and the Netherlands will leave next I think.

After that it won't matter, it'll just be a cascade effect and the whole thing will cease to exist.

French Kiss Goodbye

I seem to remember that the vote for France to join the EU only passed by 51%, or some similarly tiny margin. So it really isn't as inconceivable as all that for France to decide to bail out. And France leaving would almost certainly trigger other nations to follow. For example, how could anti-Brexit politicians possibly defend their position if France decides to leave the EU?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

If it Europe there can only be one name for it...

The Final Countdown!!!

Ah, the song with the lyrics that make no sense.... They're heading for venus and have "light years to go."

Maybe they should have said something about being on a three hour tour.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: and14263
Czechxit sounds OK. Or Isle of Mexit.

Nah, it's gotta be "Czech, please."

''Czech-ing out''.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join