It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keeping your family safe during protests and riots

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: lordcomac
And not a very bright one, .357 makes big holes in things.

Stoke it up with some Glazers ... it'll make even bigger holes.

No exit holes though... unless you shoot them in some thin part.
Glasers are bad medicine.

And yet, they pretty much don't go through sheet rock, so it's safer for inside your home.

I did some experimenting with them a number of years ago. If the angle of incidence is 90 degrees, you can shoot through a 3/4'' pine board with out the case opening up. If you shoot at a flat surface at an angle, the case ruptures and dumps it's load of fine lead shot and it doesn't present a lethal threat.
I set up a 3/4'' pine board at 7 yards and placed a spoiled canteloupe behind it. A .45 ACP Glaser fired from a 1911 Govt Model punched a straight round hole in the board and blew the top off the melon.
I fired a .357 Magnum Glaser into an unopened can of carbonated beverage at point blank range and there was no exit. Some of the pellets struck the backside of the can and dented it, but did not go through.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Natas0114

Yeah the donut circles are only for slowing the police down..... I'm sorry I couldn't help it

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
find out where you can purchase those shooting-range cardboard targets... the kind with Thug looking men with 3 day-old-beards... or wielding a long butcher knife, etc.

put these cut-outs in a few windows of your house...
any passers-by should be dissuaded from even ringing the doorbell with such a public display which understates :
i'm ready for anything

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
My PT belt and a shotgun.

Enough said.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Agreed. I never condone stupidity, for any reason.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

Well, actually, they slow me down too. I FUC%ING love doughnuts...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Natas0114

Ok... That cracked me up. It would certainly work here in Portland. I would add wedding cakes, as well.

If anything scares us more than Trump, it's gluten and monogamy.
edit on 14-11-2016 by Abysha because: making more sense

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Pure horror....Lol

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Put rocks in a tube sock .. one for each hand.. and do a windmill thing through the crowds. You have to make helecopter whoop-whoop sounds or it wont work.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Please nuke the Earth and spare the universe. There are most likely intelligent, peaceful lifeforms whose life will be improved without the human race.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Please nuke the Earth and spare the universe. There are most likely intelligent, peaceful lifeforms whose life will be improved without the human race.

NOTHING that travels the universe to probe asses is an improvement on the human race. Theyre like.... space perverts or something.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114
I know we are all concerned about current rioting and protests. Due to this I have been wracking my brain for some way to ensure safety during these dark times, and, I think I have it. The GLUTEN MOAT. That's right, no need for water filled crocodile infested deathtraps. Simply apply the gluten in a continuous unbroken circle around your domicile. Safety is assured. Your welcome.

You guys are on to something here, but to really keep 'em out try this....

Gluton moat base, topped with bars of SOAP used as brick with a bacon mortar(thick cut, don't want to take any chances). Top it all off with an even layer of shaving cream, and you can live out the protests without a worry.

If you're really serious about it, you can arm yourself with a potato cannon modified to shoot dinner rolls or sticks of deodorant
edit on 14-11-2016 by RainyState because: N/A

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
For the Trump supporters who lashed out at my simple post -- live long and prosper.

edit on 11/14/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainyState

originally posted by: Natas0114
I know we are all concerned about current rioting and protests. Due to this I have been wracking my brain for some way to ensure safety during these dark times, and, I think I have it. The GLUTEN MOAT. That's right, no need for water filled crocodile infested deathtraps. Simply apply the gluten in a continuous unbroken circle around your domicile. Safety is assured. Your welcome.

You guys are on to something here, but to really keep 'em out try this....

Gluton moat base, topped with bars of SOAP used as brick with a bacon mortar(thick cut, don't want to take any chances). Top it all off with an even layer of shaving cream, and you can live out the protests without a worry.

If you're really serious about it, you can arm yourself with a potato cannon modified to shoot dinner rolls or sticks of deodorant

I built a blunderbuss from a really awesome kit a few years ago. I mean using forks and such is potentially deadly, so in a pinch I say we use lots of teeny neon colored silicone dildos.. less than lethal and all. If dildos can be a protest prop, they can surely be used as a crowd dispersal type of ammo.
THWAP! THWAP!
You have to make that sickening wet slap sound when youre picturing it mentally or you wont get the full effect...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
For the Trump supporters who lashed out at my simple post -- live long and prosper.

FYI
You take yourself MUCH more seriously than anyone else does.
Here's a medal.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RainyState

Whoa! Calm down... that's the liberal equivalent of atomic weapons there. I'm just trying to ward em off, no need for fatalities.... Lol

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Jesus christ man, that's terrifying. I love it.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: roadgravel

NOTHING that travels the universe to probe asses is an improvement on the human race. Theyre like.... space perverts or something.

As if we really have proof of that.

I will say don't think we know if other life forms are better or worse. I have to believe we are not the top.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

live long and prosper.

maybe we might be able do that now that we don't have to worry about, obama care, the governmental taking our money and giving it to people that don't deserve it, like ilegal aliens, people that can but won't work, full time students well into their twenty's that just won't find a major, wasting time and tax dollars on bathroom laws the list goes on.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

If my dog is smart enough to leave my arse alone, I'm gonna believe aliens are smart enough to trust my companions instincts and also leave it alone. At least I hope so.
edit on 11142016 by Natas0114 because: Typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join