It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Loud Super Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I was discussing the rash of "Sky Trumpet" videos with a friend the other day. Haven't been around ATS for a while, so it was news to me. I recall mentioning in a thread here somewhere that I have heard strange noises in the late night/early morning for over a decade, but never seem to have a recorder handy. These noises were a persistent drone/roar. I usually wrote them off as trains, as we live next to a Metra track, but even freight trains don't take that long to pass and sound different [you can hear the clack-clack of the wheels on the tracks].

So it's 5 am and I'm coming out of the shower when I hear what I thought was a noise coming from the central heat. I thought it was much too loud, since we got a brand new system a few months ago. When I got out of the bathroom I could tell it was coming from outside. Could hear it clearly with all windows closed. I knew it was the same sound, so I figured I'd record it after I got dressed and headed out to the car, if it was still there. Took me 15 minutes to get ready and head out, and the sound was still going. The Super Moon was straight out the front door so I videoed it to get the sound, which was loud and coming from the North West. I needed to fill the gas tank, so I went to the station which was alongside the tracks - no train. I continued on to work, over 20 Miles south East of there, and as I entered the building I could still hear it, maybe 1/3 as loud, coming from the North West.

I'm in a Northwest Suburb of Chicago, by the way... closer to Wisconsin than Chicago.

Here's what I heard:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

You know the trumpet sounds are mostly fake right... they stem from one video where the sound is apparently caused by something unknown to the recorder... other than that they are all set up. Youre either susceptible to the paranoia or intentionally perpetuating the hoax.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma

You know the trumpet sounds are mostly fake right... they stem from one video where the sound is apparently caused by something unknown to the recorder... other than that they are all set up. Youre either susceptible to the paranoia or intentionally perpetuating the hoax.

I said I was discussing the videos and it reminded me of the subject I had brought up in another thread. I didn't post this in a paranormal forum.

But thank you for your helpful reply.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This sounds very similar to what I heard, I think it was a couple years ago. The best way I can describe it was like a cross between a diesel engine train and an airplane engine. It sounded like it was right outside/above my window. I could hear it through the closed window, so I opened it and it was super loud.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
We hear those noises too, quite frequently, but last night was different. We heard the moaning metallic sounds, but also something that sounded like an oscillation, like those metal floor fans when the blades first start turning. We also heard a really weird noise twice that sounded like the air brakes on a semi, only really loud and directly above us. The only thing we could see up there was the Moon. It was about 2am here. The odd sounds went on for more than an hour.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I heard a sound in TN while watching the moon rise yesterday. But it was more like a roar, no train, plane or traffic in the area. It was quite odd.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma

Not all of them were fake.
This one is in the OP is a genuine sound that has no apparent source.
Underground tunneling machines run amok?
edit on 14-11-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join