It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message for those in Hollywood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Thank God the election is over BUT this election has done something to many that will linger on for years to come. It not only became a personal mud slinging contest but it brought Hollywood into politics in a way that should open our eyes about those in the entertainment business.

Whether you like those actors and singers who supported Clinton ... in the past... today....I think these entertainers have made a great mistake. Many have come out making out right false accusations against Trump. You could feel the hate in some of them as they spread their message of HATE ... yet those same ones scream Trump Love Hate..... supporting the riots? Just how many of these traitors have come out asking for the protesters to stop destroying their cities?

Many look to Hollywood entertainers as a role model (which I think to be stupid) Does anyone really want to be a whore like Madonna? Actually these entertainers are a BAD role model and most are bad actors and singers....BUT spewing curse words and hate like Jay Z and others appear to be "cool" to the walking dead....

Now lets look at those loud mouth entertainers who said they would be moving out and are now back peddling.... see.... nothin but lies! We should hold those accountable by pressuring them to go.

Here is a thread listing by name some of Hollywood's scum: (List not complete)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We should hold those accountable by pressuring them to go. Tweet these traitors, email, make youtube videos and lets band together in getting this scum out of the U.S.

edit on 14-11-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Yeah I agree
How can people look up to these people
Then again, seems like your post is just as bad

They preach hate and now you do as well, why do that?
Let it go, they were wrong, they lost and now you want to dictate and pour your hate on them

No better
edit on 14-11-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I hope they do move ! And the clintons too !

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
They were just trying to promote their chosen candidate. I would not say having a certain political view makes you a scum. Just using highly suggest able phrases to intice voters, nothing wrong there.

Some of them know what trump brings to the table and it's very little. They remember his speeches (unlike many atsers)and the hate and division he promoted.

They were just doing what they thought was the right candidate. I assume you've never told a white lie to get your way? Never said I'm going home early in an attempt to get others to leave when your not having fun? Bit of perspective plz.

Maybe cos these people are slightly more informed on policies than the average American (not all) and felt compelled to use empty threats cos reasoning clearly doesn't work with the average American.

You could have video footage of trump raping someone and still the deluded would vote him.

He's just as bad a liar as he is a business man. These holy wood celebrities are aware of this and infuriates them that people would still be willfully ignorant.

www.google.co.uk... -from-his-father/?client=ms-android-orange-gb

Absolute fraud.
edit on 14-11-2016 by GemmyMcGemJew because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Enough already..

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Hollywood is the SUMMIT of IDIOCY.

not only the so called "actors", but Producers and Executives too.

and I am not only saying it just for the sake of it,
but because for my job I had to deal with several of them.

Totally stupid.
And they are in it only for the money.
Nothing else.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: GemmyMcGemJew

Promote their candidate? that means promoting a candidate prior to the polls closing yes? not inciting riots etc after the result was called. Katy Perry made me cringe with her tweets after the result was announced, i mean really?

"After the result, Katy expressed her shock tweeting: “Do not sit still. Do not weep. MOVE. We are not a nation that will let HATE lead us.

She continued: “WE WILL NEVER BE SILENCED. #LOVETRUMPSHATE,” before adding: “THE REVOLUTION IS COMING.”

Katy

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor
I will lay money her next single will be titled "rrevolution".

these celebrities get so much attention, constantly being asked there opinions, misguided people looking for guidance from these "role models"....eventually they convince themselves their opinion has substance more meaning that those of lower social status. It's natural and a by product Of society. If you place them on a pedestal they will eventually attempt to bestow their wisdom upon us. It's societies fault.

But in no way shape or form am I gonna dedicate my day to trolling celebrities to leave the country in which they reside to help attempt to "complete" my existence. Seeing a member of ATS promote trolling as a lifestyle is rather alarming. Trump voter no doubt( had to throw it in...it is ATS these days)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Is that you Omarosa?

So, you're calling for punishment, eviction and bankruptcy for those Hollywood elite who promoted their candidate, Hillary Clinton? AND....You've provided a link to the enemy list!

Are you calling for them to bow down to Pres Trump too?

edit on 14-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

"After the result, Katy expressed her shock tweeting: “Do not sit still. Do not weep. MOVE. We are not a nation that will let HATE lead us. She continued: “WE WILL NEVER BE SILENCED. #LOVETRUMPSHATE,” before adding: “THE REVOLUTION IS COMING.”

Why do Donald Trump and his supporters hate the 1st Amendment?

In the United States the right to petition is guaranteed by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, which specifically prohibits Congress from abridging "the right of the people...to petition the Government for a redress of grievances ".

At least she isn't an officer of the law calling for people to pick up pitch forks and torches, muskets and firing squads!

The right to protest

edit on 14-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
And thats why dont waste my hard earned money on hollywierd rubbish .

Will stick with watching hong kong kung fu flicks far more entertaining and value for money without the liberal propaganda .

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

So here it starts. Have you nominated who the present day McCarthy should be? Obviously people aren't allowed to express an opinion any more in your view are they?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I have no respect for most actors and pro athletes. They are grossly overpaid to play dress-up or throw a ball around. As regards singers, there are also very few I respect.

I lend NO more credence to the opinions of these individuals than your average American. They are no better or well-informed than the gal who checks my groceries or the guy who installed my carpeting.

Trump was elected for a reason. He connected with the "little people"

I watched him on "60 Minutes" last night. We finally have a man headed for the WH who is SINCERE about change.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Many have come out making out right false accusations against Trump.

What are you talking about??

What false accusations? Stuff Trump said himself and then claimed he did not say??

70% of things he said fact-checking groups found false, I hope you do know that...

top topics

join