It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Melania Trump be the best-looking First Lady of all-time?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Now that we've got a former supermodel about to become First Lady, the thought occurred to me that she may not be the best-looking First Lady of all-time. If you don't know how past First Ladies have looked, please see the linked article below.

The Hottest First Ladies

There have been only three First Ladies that I have found attractive. This is my ranking of those three in terms of beauty.

1. Rosalynn Carter
2. Jacqueline Kennedy
3. Melania Trump

I believe Rosalynn Carter was angelic in her prime. She had a vibrant aura like few other people I've ever seen.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-11-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
She certainly gets my vote and possibly the best thing to come out of this election.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
Now that we've got a former supermodel about to become First Lady, the thought occurred to me that she may not be the best-looking First Lady of all-time. If you don't know how past First Ladies have looked, please see the linked article below.

The Hottest First Ladies

There have been only three First Ladies that I have found attractive. This is my ranking of those three in terms of beauty.

1. Rosalynn Carter
2. Jacqueline Kennedy
3. Melania Trump

*Beauty is in the eye of the beholder* and styles change!!

Nancy Regan former film star in her hey day?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I know she's not a first lady, but I think Ivanka is the best thing to come from this election.

Strangely enough, I remembered Taft having an attractive spouse from history lessons, I click the article, bam long forgotten memory confirmed.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Best looking you ask? She is beautiful.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I've always been partial to Barbara Bush. Though Lady Bird Johnson had some nice gams.

(post by slider1982 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
What does a strangers appearance have to do with their ability to perform a job?

This thread can't be serious. Best looking First Lady? Honestly who gives a flying # that has absolutely no relevance on anything that actually affects the American populace.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Sorry, but I have to confess: Laura Bush. I was always jealous of 43 for the beauty of his wife, and her personality as well. Trump's wife is lovely, but GWB was blessed with a woman absolutely out of this world.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
There have been some pretty good looking first ladies. She is definitely in the top five.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
From your Headline, my first thought was ah,,,,,no, not by my appreciation of beautiful women. I immediately thought of Mrs. Carter followed closely on the heals by Mrs. Obama.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tridentblue

Count me in on that jealous bandwagon. How often I thought it a shame she ended up marrying such a schmoo.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
If you don't like Melania you are a racist xenophobe or something because she is an immigrant.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Oh come on, Melania Trump has nothing on Margaret "Peggy" Taylor! The Monroe of her time.

edit on 14-11-2016 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Will Melania Trump be the best-looking First Lady of all-time?

Absolutely!!! She's smoking hot, smart, classy and kind!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
Oh come on, Melania Trump has nothing on Margaret "Peggy" Taylor! The Monroe of her time.

She's definitely doing something to my "dinky" that Melania can't.
There's something hypnotic about her stern judgmental glare and scowl.

Well goodnight i think i will try to wake my girlfriend up now.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Jackie O., Frances Cleveland, Julia Tyler, Michelle Obama. Melania is pretty, but there about 2,000 models that look exactly like her.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Come on....seriously? Eleanor Roosevelt blows her out of the water!!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
But isn't it really about the "content of their character" that matters? This is pretty superficial.

Eleanaor Roosevelt was the most beautiful inside where it really matters.
edit on 14-11-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Martha Washington has my vote.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join