It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generally Overlooked (but Critical Clues) about "UFOs" - Part I

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Eternity would get boring otherwise.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I seem to recall following a thread a while back where you talked about chakras before. IIRC, you see them as parasites. My current model states that being major interface points between the physical and astral bodies, they are conduits for the flow of energy between these two "worlds" (astral and material). Considering this, it would make sense that astral low-lifes would congregate on these vortices of energy. I don't think the chakras themselves are parasitic though. It seems like a huge coincidence that the chakras/meridians correspond with major organs, glands and the lymphatic system. All the work I've done related to these have been very potent and successful. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Being a magician, I'm super anal about words and meaning. When someone says, "I'm not religious, but spiritual" I always want to ask them, "Oh, so what spirits do you work with?" Of course, they only mean it in a vaguely humanist or New-Agey, feel-good way. I'm into individual growth and the evolution and expansion of individual consciousness and awareness. Lately, my work in this has brought me to consort with "spirits". So far, it's been a mind-blowing and fascinating learning experience.

And you are absolutely spot-on about the "good" ones. VERY subtle. Usually. I only say that with reservations because I feel like I missed a major opportunity to contact them directly and in hindsight, it was not so subtle at all. But there are exceptions to every thing, right? Seems to me that they'll only make themselves known if you REALLY want it and the time is right. Even then, you might not be ready for it.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Having read many many posts on here re claims regarding ufo's some with claimed images or video others just stories re the event it's not a case of being projected into the mind but by the mind.

Many claims made when there are images or video can be shown to be false because of the assumptions made especially when it comes to estimates of speed distance or height and what that then shows is that many people either lie (hoax) have poor observational skills or are just plain confused.

I have no doubt many really think what they think happened, actually happened (based on assumptions/perception) but did it really.

You just have to watch a current news event with 2 witnesses in different locations both accounts of an event are never 100% the same.

edit on 14-11-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Good thread Kev and certainly some food for thought there - sometimes separately located witnesses do report the same thing though.

Any thoughts on the water collection aspect of the subject - did a thread on it a while back and there does seem to be some similar accounts (especially when it comes to tubes and pipes).

Eyewitness testimony from two geologists in British Columbia,1965.

As the two men watched in astonishment, the object moved slowly across the ridge until it was above a small glacial lake, barely more than a pond. Hovering there an instant, it then descended to less than 50ft. above the water. Again it hovered and, to the men's further amazement, lowered a pipe-like instrument from its underside into the water. "At first we thought it was something like a rope-ladder," Hembling said, "but it didn't just drop down. It came out smoothly and steadily as if under mechanical control."

Five engineers witness UFO taking on water - Bridge to Mendonca Lima, Peru, 02-13-1979

..the whole rim rotated slowly when suddenly, from the base, near the center, three luminous "tubes" of "blue neon light" were projected, like cylinders extended straight down from the ship to the surface of the river.
They seemed to be transparent and were rotating, and looked like they were either discharging something into, or were drawing something from, the water. After several minutes the "cylinders" were withdrawn from the water into the object, one at a time.

South Coast of Hokkaido - Japan, 1973.

He said the light descended to an altitude of about 20 meters (75 feet) above the surface, of the water and stopped,and then from the underside of the light came what appeared to be a glass-like transparent tube and when the leading edge of the tube touched the surface of the water, that part of the tube began to glow and appeared to be sucking up the bay water.

Württemberg, South Germany -April 9th, 1970

Then it halted, did a right-angle turn towards the little stream of water, and stopped there. The rotation stopped too. "What I now observed is beyond my power to comprehend. From the dark centre of the ball there emerged, downwards, something resembling a hose-pipe, which bent itself back and upwards like a 'U' and then writhed about sideways several times

La Caleta, near Boca Chica, Dominican Republic, 06-24-1977

While returning to Santo Domingo at about one in the morning, Senor A.S. Cruz saw a light over the sea, which descended to water level, and a tube came out of the bottom and took up water. The witness stopped to watch the unusual spectacle. The UFO stopped its auction action and headed toward him.

St. Petersburg, Florida. St. Petersburg Times. 17 December 1973

Patrick Thrush pulled his car off the road onto an embankment, and as he started to turn his car around, he said, the high beams from his car showed a silvery reflecting object hovering about 20 feet over the water. A tube extended from the object into the water...the tube, which had been at an angle, straightened up and began retracting into the hovering object.

Unusual reports of UFOs 'taking on water'

edit on 14-11-2016 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Great points to all!

I have always been afraid of IT; I tried to tell myself that IT is here to enlighten, yet, I freak out whenever IT wants to visit.

I do feel that I can tell the difference between deceased relatives and IT. My relatives comfort me, not scare me.

I have experienced the profound quiet, hazy? air that looks almost liquid? - can't explain that either.

Orbs, oh yes.

The last time I went camping, I swore I saw bright orbs skimming the top of my tent, but told myself I was imagining things. Then came the whistling, then the flute playing. There were Rottweilers within 100 ft of my tent who barked at every chipmunk they went by, but ironically, nothing while the flute played those early morning hours.

I sat in my tent (with my hatchet) praying to every passed relative, God to make it stop. Then I remembered reading here that praying to Jesus specifically would protect you. So I prayed to Jesus, and it stopped just feet away from my tent.

Looking back, I remember begging my family to go thru the trails with me, and they adamantly refused. They all usually love hiking, but I couldn't get them to go. While they were swimming, I almost went alone, but my son came back early to check on me.

I think maybe older people can give permission, but how can a young child when we still don't know what we are dealing with?

edit on 14-11-2016 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Thanks for starting a classic ATS thread. Have you any thoughts on Robert Anton Wilson's writings, in regards to your own findings?
I disagree with your use of quotation marks. If you're going to use quotation marks then quote somebody, or at least give a reference.
We're all in this together, so no need to hide special knowledge.
Cheers
P

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I have experienced that creepy silence called the Oz Factor when me and my friend witnessed a orange ball in the sky before shooting straight up in the sky after 1 or 2 minutes before disappearing so but the whole episode was strange as heard no noises like birds/people/cars and didn't not see anyone else a car going by in that small period of time.
Another friend has witnessed when he stayed what I used to see in my attic bedroom which was a slow moving wave like smoke in the middle of the room hovering.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Thanks for this post, S+F!

You got an intruiging view on the subject, but I'm still in doubt of how these things need to be seen, literally or figuratively speaking. I'd go for the latter, cause why else would you need further research? (Correct me if I'm wrong Kev)

Still got some questions:
- Isn't accepting this theory on it's own an invitation? (Reading between the lines you sort of warned it is)
- Is there a way to get rid of it once it's in?
- You mentioned in other topics different sorts of 'it'. Care to elaborate which types there are?

Other thing is, how do you suggest young people start researching this subject? Where to start from? What has been covered allready? What direction would you suggest research should go in (call it a research roadmap if you want)? Fly solo or get in research groups?

Many questions, but don't get me wrong, I find your view on the subject interesting and feel there's a lot to learn. Purerly rational though, some things are hard to understand.

It's better not to get obsessed with this stuff and to enjoy our little lives. 

This is some of the greatest advice I've red here!

Thanks! Hope this isn't your last topic, but if it is put your own advice in great use.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

I've had an experience I didn't like, I was basically in a weakened and vulnerable state.

It might have all been on my head but I thought of Arch Angel Micheal, more specifically I thought of that old painting of him/it with the burning sword.

It worked.

I want to try it next time I see aerial phenomenon. It's an interesting concept of protection.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

The "truth" is that organic life came first, before "energy life";
that "energy life" evolved from the "hardware".
Well that's my understanding.
So as the "hardware" we have tremendous power to just
"reboot ourselves" or otherwise change "access controls"
to use a computing analogy.

But "the Phenomenon" has *always* wanted us to believe,
that It is some majestic, immortal, spiritual "god-thing".

This is the great deception and the great delusion.

It will do anything to get access to us and to live through us.

You can even consider it like Dissociative Identity Disorder
(split personality).

That's my experience.

Kev

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Great thread, as always you leave a lot to ponder on. I loved the Magus story.

I remember talking about this possible aspect of aerial phenomena before with you and my mind was, well. Nearly blown would be a good discription.

But now, thinking and re-visiting the multiple sightings I've had in the past leaves me with a conclusion that what I've seen is tangible.

I'm still young and I guess I've been lucky considering my first sighting was when I was about 17, I've had on average about one sighting pee year since (nearly 26) I'm sure I mentioned before I'm open on interpretation and I try not to jump to any conclusions regarding phenomena. Despite what my gut says I just do not know.

But I have had 3 sightings with multiple people, twice I said look and they saw. Afterwards to their dismay I asked them to describe exactly what they saw without saying what I saw.

They saw the exact same thing, one being saw by more people than I'd ever know. My first nightshift in a factory a "satellite" did it's usual manoeuvres but stopped above the factory, it stayed stationary for a few hours... It could well have been a satellite, though I know of no satellites capable of orbit and then locking over a part of the Earth. At least 10 witnesses I know of.

So I just don't know. Maybe it isn't all magic and woo. I know nothing of shamanism, meditation or anything like that and I've always thought I kept an unbiased approach to all phenomena I've experienced (I've been lucky) or maybe you are right.

Funnily enough I tend to give offerings to something at the solstices, usually I pour a growing wine (yeasts still feeding) in the Summer and a finished product in the winter... I don't know why haha. I might as well mention that around the time of sightings I've had exceptional perception and even foresight.

Their is nothing quite like "knowing" you'll see a certain someone or find a certain thing.

Well as usual, my post is a bit all over the place and I don't think I know what I'm on about
I guess I'd like guidance but I can't see any paths with my eyes closed.

Maybe I should look into Shamanism just to ease my weary mind.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

Since you wish to advance "the field" I will be sure to answer as best that I may!
It's a rock road brother.. in some ways it's like the "last of the Jedi are dying out"
and there are no replacements.

I'll answer in your text.

You got an intruiging view on the subject, but I'm still in doubt of how these things need to be seen, literally or figuratively speaking. I'd go for the latter, cause why else would you need further research? (Correct me if I'm wrong Kev)

[Until we can hook up a speaker/microphone to a mass of swirling information/plasma/exotic energy and talk to it,
more research will need to be done. The standard of evidence is huge, for "huge claims". That said, to even discuss this "field" is a huge up-hill struggle. There is all this misinformation and delusion to push aside, in a dozen fields. The Phenomenon is hooked into human (and other) consciousness. You nearly have to rip your still beating heart out of your own chest (your own corrupted consciousness) to even begin to get a good look at this stuff. Nobody doing this research wants to start some religion.. they want to do science.. but this "field" is the very well-spring of subjectivity. Do you see what a tiny beginning has been made?]

Still got some questions:
- Isn't accepting this theory on it's own an invitation? (Reading between the lines you sort of warned it is)

[I'm suggesting that everyone protect themselves from spirituality, religion and standard UFOlogy, which
is in itself an invitation. By not choosing you make a choice (Queen!). Everybody works for somebody,
whether they know it or not (allow themselves to be affected by "memes"). There is no avoiding "this stuff".
But awareness of basic principles is critical]

- Is there a way to get rid of it once it's in?

[We are it. and "It" is us. You might even call "It" our human "group soul" if you want to put it that way, but that's a dangerous concept that is very corrupting. You don't get rid of your liver, unless you want to die. But if your liver is diseased, you do your best to heal it. But that said, there certainly are more negative (lets call them) "thoughts"
and it's best not to give those a home. You might just consider "this stuff" "memes", but some memes can "infect"
in a way which causes physical effects.]

- You mentioned in other topics different sorts of 'it'. Care to elaborate which types there are?

[Not in this post so much. There seems to be a non-terrestrial variety.. and the rest is terrestrial. But I'm just trying to get the concepts out there, and not "start a new religion". You do understand that this post is strongly "feeding back into the control loop", right? The "Phenomenon" loves to be talked about.. and the way it is talked about helps define the "form of the destroyer". I will certainly keep elaborating though, if people want to keep listening, or just to humor my "muse"]

Other thing is, how do you suggest young people start researching this subject? Where to start from? What has been covered allready? What direction would you suggest research should go in (call it a research roadmap if you want)? Fly solo or get in research groups?

[Read my entire suggested reading list on my blog. I really can't say what has been covered so far.. as parts of it have been covered in classified and confidential operations that people talk about on ATS. But what I would suggest? Get a 4 year degree in a related science and become a scientist, while keeping an open mind. As for research groups, those sound cool in concept, but you'd probably get an "agent" coming to watch you eventually if you made any progress. EVERY "UFO or occult/spiritual group" EVER gets corrupted. The "Phenomenon" is stronger when you gather together to study it (in this case it's like the Christians say about the "holy spirit"). This is a tough "field" and anyone wanting to advance it will have to be a better person than I am.]

Many questions, but don't get me wrong, I find your view on the subject interesting and feel there's a lot to learn. Purerly rational though, some things are hard to understand.

[This is the most difficult thing in the world to understand, so don't feel bad. This is "Who are we? What is consciousness? How do we fit into the big picture? What else is out there!]

I hope that helped some.
edit on 14-11-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

There certainly are a lot of physical objects out there that can be misconstrued to be "the Phenomenon".

If you take some of the research seriously (like some of the posts by MIrageman) you'll come to realize that many of the "sightings" are probably fake, perhaps project Palladium (for radar traces) or actual physical stage props put out there by the MIC sometimes.

Then of course there are the fake physical craft materialized by the Phenomenon itself. Stuff like the Kelly Hopkinsville incident to name just one.

Seems like a lot of work I know! Seems absurd to "stage all this stuff".

But in a sense, it's a battle for the "human mind/soul".

There are various power blocks that want to run programs on the "human network".

Almost any cost is acceptable to these idjits.

It's far more comforting (and brain dead) to believe in "ancient aliens" or "physical craft"..I know..I can sympathise.

As for "becoming a shaman"..I'd recommend going to college and getting a degree if you haven't already. Build a strong, rational mind, before you jump into the bunny hole, or you will get "Phenomenon'ed".

Kev

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

Thanks for coming forward.

That "Oz factor" is critical.. we are all going to be herded around like brain-damaged sheep, lead around with a collar of "ancient aliens" or "nuts and bolts craft" until more people come forward about critical things such as that "oz factor".

Kev

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: colina

I use those "" for various reasons.. including as "scare marks" as they are called.

I also use those "" when I'm talking about something I may not talk about, as it's under an NDA
or otherwise something that I shouldn't touch directly.

I know that people accuse me of being purposely mysterious.. I don't like it either.

This post isn't even 5% of what I want to say.

I would just like people to consider other possibilities, than just the standard "mind control"
out there.

RAW? I've read some of his stuff.. I leave most authors alone other than Jacques Vallee and
a short list of others.

Most of what I work on is direct observation/experience and general science.. not regurgitated
stuff created by the "control loop".

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

I see that you have experienced "IT".

Yes, it feels "realer than real".

That is the definition of mythology you know..

Yes, the "air can become liquid and matter can be seen through" when heavily under the influence of "IT".

This is a sign that a specific part of the brain is being accessed.. the "archetypical mind".. it's the same part of the mind accessed during "night terrors". I wish there were more neurologists "in this field" than just Persinger, who took this "field" in directions that were not entirely helpful.

Again, these kind of observations are CRITICAL, if we want to wrest "UFOlogy" and related fields away from the sorely misinformed. But "the Phenomenon" wants us to believe in flying saucers filled with little green men. So does the MIC.

Nobody wants human beings to learn who they really are, and their real place in the big picture. Then whole herds would be lost.

Yes, I know I'm speaking like in the "Matrix" don't get freaked out.. or take that analogy too far.

But since the beginning of human history, there has always been someone trying to control our minds for their benefit.

Kev

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Of course they do!

1) Sometimes something is "materialized".
2) People all around the world can be connected like on a network.
3) I cannot absolutely rule out "actual" (original not materialized)
physical effects.

There certainly may be advanced races that live on the border of the
"physical and exotically-physical".

And I would say, that there is an advanced "something" that lives in
our oceans.

It's a bit frustrating for me too.. how hazy the border between physical
and non-physical is.

I'm just trying to get the word out about a few critical concepts.

I always love your posts and participation.

Kev

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I somewhat agree with you in principle.. we all delude ourselves constantly.. human perception isn't the best.

But there is more to "this" than just that.

Kev

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ultimafule

Well...

"Chakras" ARE parasites.

You see, "the Phenomenon" accesses our systems through nerve plexuses and neurochemicals both. Especially the sexual hormones. Yes, there is a reason that Tantra and Kundalini yoga can be so extremely powerful.

So in a sense "chakras" are real. (the nerve plexus part).

And if you study Kundalini Yoga, the first step is to build the "sushumna".. which contrary to lore does not actually exist until it's built. And it's NOT some mystical thing.. it's a powerful re-alignment of the brain that can be done if you know how..

But all that... is a disinformation campaign, put forward by "the Phenomenon" so that it can better interface with us.

Did you ever read the old Hindu/New age stuff? Ever notice how to "awaken the chakras" one is supposed to meditate on pictures of "deities" within the "chakras"?

Hint! Hint!

The purpose of the occult/magic/spiruality/religion/UFOLOGY is to form bonds between humans and non-human influences.. and humans are IGNORANT and the extreme junior partners.

Frankly.. "chakras" don't even exist, until they are created through misinformation.

One of the most critical steps of "raising Kundalini" is to dissolve them.

Of course "raising Kundalini" is purely for the benefit of "the Phenomenon" and is of little or no benefit to the human host.

On words. yes.. since words program us.. getting them perfect is critical.

But the most shocking stuff can't be put into words.

Kev

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Great thread.

As for the silence or lack of sound while witnessing UAP.

I know that when i experience tachypsychia due to visual phenonena i dont hear spund. My brain shunts all its attention to the pbject im seeing and my visual cortex.

I also experience time dialation and observe things in extreme detail.

Could be a part of whats going on here.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join