It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generally Overlooked (but Critical Clues) about "UFOs" - Part I

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: anotheramethyst

One has to be careful not to stare into the void too deeply (as it stares back at you).

Better to develop a liminal personality, if you want to live in the bunny burrow indefinitely.

Which i don't necessarily recommend.

Nothing beats happiness, even if it only takes place on a small desert island.

Kev

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

We all have tunnel vision to come degree, as we all live in a tunnel!

Thanks for participating.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Hooray! I'm participating!

Sweet.

I mean hell, at the end of the day, the jetsons dog could be right about allllll of it..... who knows. Not me. I just cook things in fancy restaurants.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
OP....dude ha ha....he...he

you are a genius....I thought I was the only one....glad to meet you!!

radio edit....my 400 foot cigar tracking to go over mid-field Dallas Love Field...circa 1999 ...had 10 or 11 segments.....so titanium looking
edit on 13-11-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 13-11-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

No, i only toss off one very specific point of view when it comes to the subject of UFOs---the breakaway civilization type theory...(thats the strong form of the argument) or the "we are flying around super duper secret black tech which is nearly miraculous. (The weak form of the argument).

I will happily discuss almost any other theory...even the ETH theory...of course i always tease about that one, as it has more than 7 billion holes in it.

As for my "insiders" reference?

Fair enough...i have nothing to hide.

I communicate quite a bit with "occult/mystical" types, including some very famous physicists.

Some of these people have all manner of nonsense attributed to them, but they are just intelligent people who for one reason or another have been "involved" with certain projects and initiatives which have been overly romanticized.

You will note that i put "insiders" in quotes, to reduce any needless melodrama, just like i put "failed shaman" on my blog to head off melodrama there.

I know that some folks really don't care for my style or demeanor...and that i have zero tolerance for "Ancient Aliens" type deceptions and other modern deceptions and mythologies such as Roswell.

But i take your question as a straight up question so I'm happy to answer.

See? Nothing too mysterious.

Kev

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

We've talked a few times before!

You often have interesting things to say!

Kev

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
so proud to know ya!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Bah!

Im 55, fat and bald. I'm not wealthy, handsome or even especially well connected. Not especially lucky either.

Im reasonably intelligent and i have an autistic obsession with strange stuff.

There...humble as dirt...and not by choice, but rather by necessity.

Kev

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hey folks....

Please stop talking about me and other off-topic stuff...or this thread will get reclassified as "chat" and quite rightly get buried like the last time i got "chatty".

Anything about UFOs, UAPs or related weirdness would work fine I'm sure.

Thanks...

Kev

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I'll be danged boy if you aint a Texas man....if not....you are hereby afforded the title...Honorary Texan

yep, us Texas boys are personable
edit on 13-11-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Most people are magicians, but very few realize it.

Kev

I'm not even going to ask you to explain that but okedoke

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Maybe I'll do a thread on just this subject sometime. In my view it's impossible to understand the human condition and why the world is the way it is without understanding that statement. It's a swiss army knife of awesomeness.

But your mileage may vary.

Kev

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Well said, sir! I'd just like to add a few things...

Can't recall the source, but I read about a woman in Australia who was having regular contact with Nordic-types. She invited some friends to meet with them in the woods. As they approached the meeting spot, the contactee passed out and remained that way in the car for several minutes. When she woke up, she was excited and was giving them the the "See? I told you so!" rant. They told her nothing happened other than her losing consciousness. She was in disbelief, saying that there was a UFO parked in the clearing when they drove up and that a Nordic-being came out and opened the car door and led her into the craft. Sounds like an out-of-body/astral projection-type experience to me. I've had many and they are more real than "reality" in a lot of ways.

My mother recently had a pretty spectacular sighting and she said it felt like time had stopped and it was unnaturally quiet during the sighting.

In my experience, there seems to be more than one type of being/intelligence/whatever you want to call it. If you're familiar with their proclivities, you can suss out where they come from and what they are, despite what they might tell you. Not all of them are "bad". In fact, some of them loved us so much, they sacrificed themselves on our behalf. It would be a much different world if it weren't for their help.

I only have a real problem with the idea of giving them permission. Maybe you're using that word a little looser than how I'm reading it, but... I've had unwanted visitors before. I most definitely did not invite them or give them permission to play their little games. Unfortunately for them, I knew what I was dealing with and how to deal with it.

Interesting you mention the food in the belly thing. I'd like to hear more about this from you, but it reminds me of how we leave offerings for spirits and deities we wish to work with. These largely non-corporeal intelligences do need some kind of material fuel to interface with the incarnated, corporeal world. With Christmas around the corner, I'd like to point out the tradition of leaving milk and cookies out for the jolly old elf from the North Pole in exchange for his gifts. NOrth being the occult direction for earth, Santa and his folk are members of the earth elementals. There's also the legends of djinn and their attraction to messy, dirty homes, abandoned buildings, swamps and garbage dumps, etc. Cleanliness is next to godliness. Djinn being fire elementals known for testing the will of humans with their trickery seems to be where the idea of the red Devil being lord of flaming hell comes from. I think the relatively recent cattle mutilations may be from a group of industrious critters that are harvesting glands associated with the relevant chakras which act as anchors to the corporeal world of incarnated form. They don't need humans anymore to do what they want to do here.

In short, there's a lot more going on behind the veil than most people are even aware of, let alone ready to believe.

Hope your health improves KPB. Be well and do good!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The only thing I discovered on my quest was that the trickster is from Oz.
The day I encountered "it" a German Shepard bit me shortly afterwards.

And to many complete strangers seem to know me...wtf

It does seem like a game,eh?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Oh I get it....basically my mind is playing tricks.
Gotcha now I exit this thread stage left.
Nice chatting with ya.
Until next time kev

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ultimafule

A very interesting post! Thanks for sharing.

I try to stay from most of the common occult lore as it has been severely corrupted by the "control loop", but there are certainly some very delicious clues in some of the folk lore for sure!

Maybe we can talk "chakras" sometime...both a dangerous delusion and an incredible bit of "truth" at the same time.

I hear you on "permission". One could write an entire book on just that.

Do you ever meditate on chakras? That deceptive practice often gives "permission".

Do you believe in "spiritial growth"? That often gives permission?

Believe in God?

That said....

We humans evolved to process information.

We are innate virtual reality generators (ask any neurologist).

The key point however is to be kind, honest and giving if at all possible...

Then you don't have to learn "corrupted metaphysics" in an attempt to protect yourself.

I suppose this topic is worth a post.

Now one last comment...

You are correct...there IS "positive stuff" out there, but it is very subtle. Anything "good" will stay nearly or actually undetectable. Due to how we evolved. It doesn't seem fair, i know.

We are a very young race...and the giants have left the playground.

Kev

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
If"it can actually bring conscious life (of a sort) to a plasma.....then what about the huge plasma clouds in space?
Could they too be sentientised?
In which case, just what would such immense intelligence manifest?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Holofractal

Sounds like pure blather to me, but that's just my opinion. Thanks for stopping by!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Snippythehorse

Great questions!

I wish i knew.

However in my view, these "hypothetical plasmas" seem a bit fragile. That's why they often hide from the sun.. In my view it would be mostly their "young" that are raised here..shielded by our Atmosphere..and they could learn from us..(what not to be). But this is a long and complex hypothetical topic.

I can't speak about what vast "energy" civilizations may exist in space and what they are up to.

Beyond my pay grade.

But i think that they are there...or at least were...and that solves the Fermi Paradox.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join