It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conway: Bannon Was the ‘General’ of Trump Campaign — Will Have a ‘Big Role’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Trump’s campaign manager Kellyanne Conway says Steven Bannon will play a big roll in the Trump Administration.

She said so on the TV show Meet the Press.

Bannon of course is the executive chairman of Breitbart News LLC.

Many people are worried the rising of Bannon might indicate a surge in lesser known internet news. Maybe not a bad idea since the MSM has been outed as crooked and biased.

Conway: Bannon Was the ‘General’ of Trump Campaign — Will Have a ‘Big Role’ in the Administration

Sunday on NBC’s “Meet The Press,” President-elect Donald Trump’s campaign manager Kellyanne Conway said that campaign CEO Steve Bannon will have a “big role” in the Trump administration.

When asked about Reince Priebus and Steve Bannon, Conway said, “Well, they will both have big roles in a Trump administration, as well as they should. It was a very small core senior team. Probably less than ten people all told. I’m sure that everyone will be very important to the president moving forward. I will say this though, I think having worked with him and known him, Steve Bannon in this particular campaign was the general. And he is much more the Goldman Sachs managing partner and the naval officer than people realize. That is a big part of his background.”

And it seems Trump is considering Conservative talk show hostess Laura Ingraham for Press Secretary !!!

Donald Trump Considering Conservative Talk Show Host Laura Ingraham For Press Secretary

As Donald Trump prepares to take over the White House, it’s his choice of people to serve in his administration that is giving the Left the vapors.

The latest is the rumor that conservative radio talk show host Laura Ingraham might be considered for press secretary.

The conservative barn burner would certainly shake things up with the press, as she’s not known or being a wallflower.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
So Trump is filling his administration with right wing extremist political panderers. Nice.

If Trump really wanted unity he wouldn't be hiring right wing propagandists who continually caused and promoted division during the campaign trail.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Breitbart have done more for the Trump campaign than any other outlet. Bannon would be getting a Knighthood if this was UK politics.

Trump should give him a key to the Whitehouse and a room with his name on the door.

It would be ungrateful not to reward him for his efforts.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Agree 100%!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
So Trump is filling his administration with right wing extremist political panderers. Nice.

If Trump really wanted unity he wouldn't be hiring right wing propagandists who continually caused and promoted division during the campaign trail.

Yep, clearly, in an unprecedented move, the president elect should decide to keep all of the outgoing president's staff and appointees exactly as they are ... and, he's going to invite Obama to stay on as special advisor!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Not what I said at all. Having right wing extremists running the government is not a good thing, that was my point. Trump says he wants unity but he's appointing people who helped cause our current divide with their propaganda and bipartisan rhetoric.

top topics

join