It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump said he plans to immediately deport 2 to 3 million criminal undocumented immigrants.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Business always takes precedent in America. Cheap labor = profits.

Trump is a Businessman. There will be more Mexicans allowed to do the nasty jobs with totally legal green cards.

If you don't have marketable skills...you might be SOL. It's just business as usual.....

eta....so far it looks like Trumps cabinet and advisers are the same neocons from the Bush administration. Apparently War is business also...

You ready to head back to the ME?

edit on 13-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

People are ignorant and have been subjected to a flood of disinenguous appeal to emotions. By disregarding reality to push a narrative, the far-right has been convicing people that there is a veritable invasion for years. Remember back at the end of 2014, beginning of 2015 when it was plastered all over BreitbartLand that the end was nigh? The dam had finally burst and the foreign hordes were making their final push — time to move the womenfolk to secure locations lest they be raped en masse by drug dealing Mexican rapist invaders pretending to be unaccompanied minors!

Add to that the specter of ISIS terrorists arriving with the "Muslim invasion" and it's obvious why this new neo-nazism-for-hipsters "ethno-european nationalism" (it's like white nationalism except that non-whites can be white if they adopt a strictly eurocentric view of everything) is doing so well.

Now we've got a bunch of people convinced that even though all the hard data stands in stark contrast to propaganda-manufactured reactionary hysteria, that there's an evil plot by "cultural marxists" for "white genocide" via mass importation. Here comes Donald Trump with a "solution" that anyone can understand — we'll just build a big ass wall!

Clinton should have told them that the real threat was terrorists parachuting in. THE SKIES AREN'T SAFE FOLKS! THE SKIES ARE NOT SAFE! These suicide bombers will be parachuting into the playgrounds... we need a dome!

#StopTheChutes #BuildTheDome

It's hard to get people worked up about economic migrants who are willing to work in substandard conditions for substandard pay doing jobs at the bottom of the employment ladder.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

eople are ignorant and have been subjected to a flood of disinenguous appeal to emotions. By disregarding reality to push a narrative

Kinda like the whole Trump raped a 13 year old girl thing?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
we need a dome!

#BuildTheDome

With winter coming I would take a dome so I do not have to shovel my roof.

I would like that bigly.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
He allegedly planned to build a wall, he allegedly planned to jail Hillary, he allegedly planned to stop Obamacare, he allegedly planned to smash the Establishment, etc.

Just to get the voices he needed. To go on with that "Exploit the People"-system, but now he profits more than before. That was the reward for him, payed by the establishment, the Wallstreet, the billionairs, the big money, for fooling the people. For playing the saviour he never wanted to be and he never will be, the saviour for the poor, for the workers, for the taxpayers, for the unemployed in the rust belt, for the "enraged and concerned" citizens...

He used the US american citizens to fullfill his egomaniacal dreams, and now he doesn´t give a f... anymore about what he said before the elections.
Unless it´s something he wants for himself, unless it´s something that makes himself profit.
He doesn´t care about anything else than himself.

If he's is really that egotistical, don't you think he'd want to go down as the best President in modern history?

This is why your entire outlook is a joke. Egomaniacs don't set themselves up for failure, ever.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

No. Not really like that at all. How many "thinktanks" have been founded to generate "Trump raped a 13 year-old girl" propaganda? How many politicians have ever said "Trump raped a 13 year-old girl?" How many websites are devoted to it? How many people consider "Trump raped a 13 year-old girl" as a movement?

That was a false claim by an obviously unstable woman who either conned some people or was exploited by them and later used as a prop in an election.

Not really the same thing.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

No. Not really like that at all. How many "thinktanks" have been founded to generate "Trump raped a 13 year-old girl" propaganda? How many politicians have ever said "Trump raped a 13 year-old girl?" How many websites are devoted to it? How many people consider "Trump raped a 13 year-old girl" as a movement?

That was a false claim by an obviously unstable woman who either conned some people or was exploited by them and later used as a prop in an election.

Not really the same thing.

Oh so you are saying the left just falls for SH!T with no effort at all

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

“What we are going to do is get the people that are criminal and have criminal records, gang members, drug dealers, where a lot of these people, probably two million, it could be even three million, we are getting them out of our country or we are going to incarcerate,” Trump said in an interview with CBS’ “60 Minutes.” “But we’re getting them out of our country, they’re here illegally.”

So exactly what the Obama administration has already been doing? Remember when Trump said this at the Oct 19 debate?

"President Obama has moved millions of people out. Nobody knows about it. Nobody talks about it. But under Obama, millions of people have been moved out of this country. They've been deported,"

Under the Obama administration, millions of people have been deported. The focus has been on criminals. The Obama administration did expand both border patrol and ICE.

If he just said "we're going to keep doing what Obama has been doing" it wouldn't impress his base of course so it has to be stated in a way that sounds like it's radically different because the obvious insinuation is that this is something that will happen in days or even weeks. It doesn't just spin you up though — it makes people think of the "deportation force" going from house to house, ripping men, women and children from homes and dragging them off to a paddy wagon to be transported to overcrowded camps where people are living in horrible conditions and families are torn apart.

This is a misstep that is only going to fuel protests, particularly on the West Coast.

The truth of the matter is that when you deport people, there's a legal process and it takes time, it takes immigration agents, judges, courts, etc. Detaining people requires resources. All of this costs money. The more you do in parallel, the more money it will cost up front. The money will have to be allocated in the budget. etc etc.

Hopefully our President-elect starts to confine his rhetoric to the realities of civics sooner than later.

Excellent, so the push to deport criminals that are not even citizens continues.
We all agree then it's a good move.

This is from Vox:

Barack Obama is generally seen as friendly to unauthorized immigrants, but he actually pursued a surprisingly harsh policy during his first term in office, deporting 400,000 people a year during his first four years. The administration routinely went before Congress and said that was as many people as it could deport given the budget Immigration and Customs Enforcement was being given at the time. In the later years of Obama’s presidency, the administration has eased up on deportations — it now deports comparatively few people who are living in the United States. But it’s pretty clear that’s a matter of choice, not necessity. And the administration has essentially set a benchmark for how many immigrants can be deported under current budget levels — or how many, hypothetically, could be deported if the budget were expanded accordingly.

Seems to me that Trump is going to ramp things up and use existing laws. No need for Congress.

www.vox.com...
edit on 13/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Under the Obama administration, millions of people have been deported. The focus has been on criminals. The Obama administration did expand both border patrol and ICE.

No he changed deportations to include people turned away at the border. The numbers are cooked.

As for non-criminal illegal immigrants
1. Give them a 2 year residency permit and tell them to apply for citizenship like everyone else. If the line is too long for legal citizenship after the 2 years then they go home. All welfare is denied.
2 years allows them to store some funds and figure out a way back to mexico.
2. If they are still in the US after 2 years they are now a criminal to be looked for(they are criminals currently).
3.Deny birth citizenship by illegal immigrants.
edit on 13-11-2016 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Thinking about publishing an on line newletter....."How to profit bigly during Tump/Pense"

It will be very, very, very, good believe me. I don't know, but people tell me that's what they want. It will be amazing, believe me, we're talkin huge profits...anyway that's what lots of people tell me.

Is this what we want? Tell me what you want, I'm very, very interested.

Free dome plans and instruction on becoming a MASON so you can have a skill to help build the wall will be included with your subscription.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm a big fan of the idea of living under domes. Probably all the pulp sci-fi and Popular Science I was exposed to as a kid. It's also the ultimate embodiment of progressive better living through science.

Who the hell wouldn't want to live in a city where even the "outdoors" is completely climate controlled? Hell, I've been wondering for years what it would take to build a dome to cover a house and a few acres of land.

Let's run for office in 2020 on the #BuildTheDome platform.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Falling for dumb s# isn't a right-left thing at all, it's a human thing

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Thinking about publishing an on line newletter....."How to profit bigly during Tump/Pense"

It will be very, very, very, good believe me. I don't know, but people tell me that's what they want. It will be amazing, believe me, we're talkin huge profits...anyway that's what lots of people tell me.

What has this got to do with deportation?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

If you can profit then you won't have to hire cheap labor to increase your bottom line. More people to deport...believe me!!

I'm always at your service to provide relevant information to enhance the lifestyle of ALL Americans. But it's very, really for the corporate model to love and cherish, they tell me its what they want.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

If you can profit then you won't have to hire cheap labor to increase your bottom line. More people to deport...believe me!!

I'm always at your service to provide relevant information to enhance the lifestyle of ALL Americans.

As long as the trend in the West moves to one of rounding up illegals and deporting them, the it's all good - better if it makes money.
Happy days for all.
edit on 13/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Many folks would support us. Many, many folks.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
What I've yet to understand is how we are going to pay to get all of these people back to where they come from.

Only half of the illegals in this country are from Mexico. The rest are from South American countries, Asia or Africa.

Who foots the bill for those plane tickets?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Many folks would support us. Many, many folks.

Speaking of support....

Will that be a brick wall I wonder. Will masons build it? Union proud, Union Strong....

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
What I've yet to understand is how we are going to pay to get all of these people back to where they come from.

Only half of the illegals in this country are from Mexico. The rest are from South American countries, Asia or Africa.

Who foots the bill for those plane tickets?

It's a winner. Just think of all the fraudulent benefits claimed that will be saved for the price of a plane ride.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I'm always at your service to provide relevant information to enhance the lifestyle of ALL Americans.

As long as the trend in the West moves to one of rounding up illegals and deporting them, the it's all good - better if it makes money.
Happy days for all.

I find it sad that we are at a point where people openly cheer at the thought of rounding-up people to ge them out of our country.

And all this time you were worried about the Liberal Brownshirts coming for you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join