It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump said he plans to immediately deport 2 to 3 million criminal undocumented immigrants.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

I believe we wont see it right away. Too complicated and amounts to a "roundup" by the military or "posse". Logistically...its gonna be a nightmare.

I support it though...but think 1st we'll see a mass exodus of the illegals like someone above said....

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Here's whats going to happen.

All businesses that use illegals as a part of their work force will be allowed to purchase green cards from the feds for a $1.00 apeace. They will give them out to their illegal employees so they can still take advantage of cheap labor.

Nothing will be allowed to hurt Corporate America. Profit, capitalism and business rules America. Trump will listen to his corporate oligarchian neocon rulers first. Remember he is a business man but now a political elite. Who gets the favored status?

Sure there will be photo ops of sending back illegal criminals but it will just be a drop in the bucket.

During the Republican Eisenhower administration they used to bus Mexicans in to work in the fields during harvest. Profit first.....

Try not to let your ideology get in the way of your common sense....

edit on 13-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Some of you are going way overboard with this. Border security is a problem but im seeing a real nasty streak about shooting people and such, most of whom just want a job. Theres a proper and decent way to handle this. Those are people you are talking about, and not enemy combatants.

Everyone has lost their damn minds.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Criminals be illegal or not are always habitual law breakers unless the crime is heinous enough that they have to spend time in jail.

But the habitual they get deported and are back again in the US in not time doing the same thing they were deported for, this cost money to the tax payer and make a mockery of our own laws.

Is not the hard working illegal the one that have to be worry.

Know how to fix illegal felons from coming back? Drop them from a airplane into mexico with no parachute.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
Some of you are going way overboard with this. Border security is a problem but im seeing a real nasty streak about shooting people and such, most of whom just want a job. Theres a proper and decent way to handle this. Those are people you are talking about, and not enemy combatants.

Yeah, shoot-to-kill on sight is retarded. Patrol & apprehend is much wiser, save the bullets for someone firing at us first.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Shoot on sight should have been our border policy from the beginning

But there's no hate or racism in the Republican party or in Trump supporters, right?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I really wish you had framed the title around it being about the criminals (the bad guys). Just framing it around them "undocumented" is the game the anarchists want, their game is to twist into being about the language being "illegal" = criminal, is what Trump means.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

We are damn near 20 Trillion dollars in debt. Overboard my a$$. Illegal immigration and drug trafficking across the border has to stop.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Under Obama we're talking somewhere over 2.5 million deportations and probably closer to 3 million after this year. They've done a MUCH better job of targetting and deporting criminals. Returns have been in a sharp decline as well. I know that deportations went up every single year (and every year was a new record) up through the peak in 2012 and they've been in decline since and in 2015, hit levels around that of the early part of the Bush administration.

What I haven't really been keeping abreast of is the cause of the decline. It could be political. It could be that we're doing a better job at the border. It could be that less people are trying to come in which is cutting way down on the number of apprehensions near the border. It's probably some mix of different factors.

What I find interesting is that some people are well aware that under Obama, there have been more deportations, particularly criminal deportations from the interior and less so, that the number of returns has been sharply dropping at the same time. I can't find a graph showing returns with deportations through to 2015 but there's this:

What's really telling here about immigration as a political prop is that the anti-immigration rhetoric doesn't track with reality at all.

EDIT:

So border apprehensions are up according to CATO:

See how the increase in border removals corresponds to a decrease in interior removals?
edit on 2016-11-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
What I haven't really been keeping abreast of is the cause of the decline. It could be political. It could be that we're doing a better job at the border. It could be that less people are trying to come in which is cutting way down on the number of apprehensions near the border. It's probably some mix of different factors.

I would include an underperforming economy to your list of potential causes as well.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Shoot on sight should have been our border policy from the beginning

But there's no hate or racism in the Republican party or in Trump supporters, right?

Take your racism and shove it. A secure border isn't racist or hateful, it's absolutely necessary for the survival of our country..

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If the illegal women are hot, there should be an exception of course.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere
If the illegal women are hot, there should be an exception of course.

That exists already. There's also an exception in the Trump immigration plan called "marrying Donald Trump."

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I really wish you had framed the title around it being about the criminals (the bad guys). Just framing it around them "undocumented" is the game the anarchists want, their game is to twist into being about the language being "illegal" = criminal, is what Trump means.

I actually had it in there but the title was too long but I found another way..
edit on 13-11-2016 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Trump is playing the same game by pretending that it's going to be an "immediate" removal of millions of people. Don't take my word for it, you're actually admonishing a Trump supporter for hearing what Trump wants him to hear.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
remove them, yes, then make immigration a lot easier I think is best.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Here's whats going to happen.

All businesses that use illegals as a part of their work force will be allowed to purchase green cards from the feds for a $1.00 apeace. They will give them out to their illegal employees so they can still take advantage of cheap labor.

Nothing will be allowed to hurt Corporate America. Profit, capitalism and business rules America. Trump will listen to his corporate oligarchian neocon rulers first. Remember he is a business man but now a political elite. Who gets the favored status?

Sure there will be photo ops of sending back illegal criminals but it will just be a drop in the bucket.

During the Republican Eisenhower administration they used to bus Mexicans in to work in the fields during harvest. Profit first.....

Try not to let your ideology get in the way of your common sense....

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I think the problem comes when sending criminals back to Mexico, they'll most likely just illegally come back, because they don't give a rat's ass about the laws there, or here.

Law's only matter when it's people that will comply.
edit on 13-11-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: rdw134
I read a joke a while back that said it best. Calling a illegal immigrant a undocumented citizen is like calling a meth dealer an undocumented pharmacist.
Ever country has the right to control their boarders. If you truly worry about terrorism then you need to know what is coming in.

edit doesn't fit

Round em, get em out, Rawhide. Yeehaw!
edit on 13-11-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
After Trump is critical of generals talking about attacks that would be made in war instead of keeping it secret, we have Trump saying this. It gives people time to get fake papers, hide, etc. He should have just started the effort one day.

Maybe in the long run it won't matter, especially if the person has been through the criminal justice system.

Or you could look at the flip side of announcing his plans early. I've seen media reports over the past few days that many illegals are beginning to self-deport. Every illegal immigrant that self deports is one we don't have to spend one dime to get the same job done.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
In Korea

originally posted by: Nyiah

Yeah, shoot-to-kill on sight is retarded. Patrol & apprehend is much wiser, save the bullets for someone firing at us first.

In Korea they use mines seems very effective. On a more serious note more likely to die in the desert trying to cross than be shot. People don't realize just how often they have to rescue people trying to cross from mexico.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join