It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump 2016 - Did we just witness a coup against the New World Order ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

The Trump keeps in daily contact with Roger Stone, Roger Stone def not an NWO guy. He personally thanked twitter users like Bill Mitchell for talking about polling data; does that sound like an elitist? Unless you really think that everyone is NWO, which as I said before, Whats the point in even attempting to fight.

I mean its possible. But do you think all those republicans coming out against him was just part of the game. As if they already how the populace would react, that they would risk their congress seats to pull a stunt?
Those elites live in a bubble world. People like them in their world and they think normal people like them as well, deluded.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

I do think a couple things.

1. Thats exactly how deceiving they work...convincing all its not the case. "Oh NOOOOO!"
2. He is now our President, and I will support him as such. No matter the truth...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Gotta believe Uncle Frank had it right:

“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.”― Frank Zappa

FYI: I think they are beginning to pull back the curtains.....
edit on 13-11-2016 by mysterioustranger because: spl

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Now if he is really smart and is to achieve his objective, and before he starts vetting immigrants who want to come into the US, he should very, very, carefully vet the Secret Service - there is a 'clear and present danger' that elements of the NWO will go all out to stop him.

At least wait a few months. All Trump's campaign did at this point is win by Electoral College.
I don't doubt that this guy is aware of shady organizations all around the world that would be against a possible 'Trump-administration',but let's be real here:

Trump is not anti-establishment no more than Bernie is,although the difference is one has fooled enough people into believing in his particular brand of political BS. I realize this isn't a particularly popular opinion to hold around here due to the fervor of partisan politics some of you "awake" types tend to participate in. Nonetheless Trump being elected is not going to eradicate the corruptness within washington over night nor is his administration going to do so in 4-8 years due to how entrenched some of the more senior officials are in other parts of the U.S government; Namely the U.S MIC.

Further evidence to this claim is one of the Trump campaign's own policy proposals in regards to rebuilding the military and expanding it's budget from it's current over-bloated state of just under USD $600 Billion to possibly close to USD $800 billion and maybe more to accommodate his stipulations
In regards to all of his policies (including the former)we just got wait and see if there implemented. If implemented though yes this creates more state-sanctioned jobs,although in the service of corporate heads and not the nation or it's people.

Hey look I get it, because the witch didn't win this has revived the feeling in some that the republic is working as intended and that the corporate stooges at the CFR,trilateral commission and Bilderbergers are shakened by the newfound reality of a Trump presidency. It's an intoxicating feeling,I totally understand. Just keep in mind,they tend to fund both sides.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

We all got the impression that most of the political 'in-crowd', the NWO, was against him and he was the billionaire outsider [politically] battling the establishment - And many people were desperate for 'real' change.

Is it all 'smoke and mirrors' ? No one knows for sure - We will see;.
edit on 15-11-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join