It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros Exposed as Money Behind Anti-Trump Protests

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Wasn't there a report that Soros is wanted in Russia? Sounds like the perfect solution to me. Extradite him, and let him spend the rest of his days in some remote Siberian prison camp. (Do they still have those?)

Yes, though the report was from back in August 2016. It is still something not many are aware of. That topic was discussed in the following thread:

Putin Issues International Arrest Warrant For George Soros … Dead or Alive
edit on th2016000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 15 Nov 2016 10:05:59 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 15 Nov 2016 10:05:59 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I wonder if Soros will be behind the jury pool selected for the Trump University lawsuit.

New York State jurors are selected at random from the following sources:

Voter Registration Records
Department of Motor Vehicles Records
State Tax Return Filings
Public Assistance and Department of Labor Records

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I wonder if Soros will be behind the jury pool selected for the Trump University lawsuit.

New York State jurors are selected at random from the following sources:

Voter Registration Records
Department of Motor Vehicles Records
State Tax Return Filings
Public Assistance and Department of Labor Records

Interesting... can you post a few links to more clear evidences to make this thread extra informative? Would appreciate that alot because this whole mess has gotten waaaay out of hand. And people keep ignoring the fact that George was behind the overthrow of the elected government within Ukraine a couple years back by using the same exact tactics they are using now.

edit on th2016000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 15 Nov 2016 10:31:26 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 15 Nov 2016 10:31:26 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I have zero evidence Soros (or someone else) might have some influence on jury pool selection. But I am concerned that a verdict finding Trump liable for fraud might undo this election before the inauguration (or be grounds to start impeachment hearings, after).

Here is a link to how NY assembles jury pools: Link

I wrote a post, the other day, on how this lawsuit (along with the popular vote) might be used as an excuse for faithless electors to flip their votes.

The Trump University lawsuit begins on November 28. It could be over before the electoral college votes on December 19.

"While the open cases are civil, some legal scholars raise the prospect that a court could ultimately find Trump University or even Trump personally liable for fraud. In the worst case, a finding that fraud took place — even by a civil court — could provide Congress with the grounds to consider impeachment proceedings."

Trump's lawyers urge Court to move back his fraud trial until after the inauguration

It is possible that the Court denies his request to move the trial date, and it's looking like it will be denied.

In the scenario I am contemplating -- I am not talking about impeachment...I am talking about the influence a verdict against Trump might have on the casting, counting, and certifying of the votes cast in the Electoral College. IOW, the alternative is NOT Pence --like with an impeachment -- THE ALTERNATIVE IS HILLARY.

I just don't think Hillary will go gently into that good night and they have prepared for the event that Trump would win.

As the above scenario is the only way, that I can see, in which they might still make Hillary president...I think people need to keep their eyes on that lawsuit.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

thanks for the information!

I just don't think Hillary will go gently into that good night and they have prepared for the event that Trump would win.

I don't either and most of us who are aware already knew this. They've been preparing for months. Let's see what happens.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Trump already denounced Soros 6 months ago with his campaign clips :

And Bannon's breitbart largely covered Soros previous 'achievements' :

Breitbart

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

i don't understand... how this man could still roam free after all the crimes he has done. The only explanation is a corrupt government covering for him. he is on record... for comiting crimes against humanity. Wikileaks or anything else is not even needed to convict him. His words alone says it all...

good post and thanks for the extra info.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I need to correct my earlier comment. The trial is in California, but the same concern applies:

Is it true that voter registration lists are used to select citizens for jury duty?

Yes. California State Statutes require that lists of registered voters be provided to the Jury Commissioner to be used for jury duty selection. Another source for selection of jurrors is from the Department of Motor Vehicles' list of licensed drivers and identification cardholders resident within the area served by the court.

Link

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
CAUGHT ON TAPE: Soros Admits No Remorse For His Actions
Published on Nov 17, 2016

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join