It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros Exposed as Money Behind Anti-Trump Protests

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I'm sorry Liberals, but George Soros promoted and paid Terrorists/"protests". They are shouting too loud, as the classic Jesuits they are. This is the same guy that ACTUALLY helped Adolf hitler and a guy who is PROUD of it.
His own words:
"it was the happiest moment of his life"

Once again, the black hand of George Soros has reached into America’s political system, this time as the man behind the money that’s funding the on-going and violent anti-Donald Trump protests around the country.

Note to protesters: Setting fires, thwarting traffic, screaming obscenities and disrupting the lives of the working sane to rebel against democracy – despite the fact that it was democracy in action the brought Trump to the White House – is insanity in action. Read More Click Source

Yet the Hypocrisy in denial of this GIGANTIC elephant in the room by the liberals is astonishing at best. A vote for Hillary was basically a vote for George Soros, the REAL power behind Hillary Clinton.

Don't get me wrong, I don't trust Trump either, at best he has the benefit of the doubt, but the FACT that George Soros is attacking Donald Trump means that there is a chance Donald is not one of them. Therefore, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I suggest you all choose carefully because many of you liberals are siding with a real terrorist.
No pun intended, only posted this for truth.

George Soros Exposed as Money Behind Anti-Trump Protests

edit on th2016000000Sundayth000000Sun, 13 Nov 2016 06:45:09 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 13 Nov 2016 06:45:09 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
First time I actually heard that bit with my own ears. Truly chilling, and how crazy that the past few weeks following the Wikileaks proving Soros is the DNC puppeteer I've been seeing the Dem's actually defending him now.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
My friend found a craig list post for protesters wanted ...$15 an hour .....im willing to bet that Soros is behind that too. ....after listening to that video he is a psycho ! ...and he needs to go away or die .

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Where are the liberals now? I want to see how they defend this one. But so far ...
*crickets*

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

He's old and dying soon, at this point, his time is limited anyway. It's his son you need to worry about. He's being groomed and set up to take his fathers place in furthering his goals.

All killing George Soros will do at this point is replace him with his son sooner. It needs to end, completely. Soros needs to go down, his families wealth stripped from them, and his son needs to blacklisted from ever being more than a standard worker.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

It is not just Georgy, add The Rothchild and the Rockefeller's, the three families are the unholy trinity of corruption. Hopefully some real dirt comes out for the other two. But the one that can be brought down are the Soros thanks to wikileaks.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
George "Nazi" Soros is one of the strings that brings the Rothschild's puppet to life. He can't do anything without the Rothschild's consent.

That said though, if ever there was an example of someone selling their soul.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
This ruthless POS laughing about destroying the currency in Malaysia (and other places), which in their case they spent 40 years building it up.
vid.me...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I never buy this "paid protestors" line. Seriously, with the most intense presidential election ever in this country and millions of people worried about being deported or having their social security or foodstamps cut you don't think that people are protesting because they're truly upset?!

It seems like a ridiculous assumption pulled out of thin air just to discredit people you don't like. Unfortunately that's the norm on ATS these days.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
As I was posting that I was wondering if he had children that he would be passing the torch too....I don't know too much about him.

a reply to: Puppylove

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
I never buy this "paid protestors" line. Seriously, with the most intense presidential election ever in this country and millions of people worried about being deported or having their social security or foodstamps cut you don't think that people are protesting because they're truly upset?!

It seems like a ridiculous assumption pulled out of thin air just to discredit people you don't like. Unfortunately that's the norm on ATS these days.

Are you denying George Soros words and involvement despite the evidence proving otherwise?

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I was trying to hold off, but its time...

a reply to: CB328

You just haven't seen the real evidence, apparently:

Entered Into Evidence - The case for the United States v. Hillary Clinton - Paid Riot Squads

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
GEORGE SOROS

EXHIBIT : K1
"George Soros donates $8 million to boost Hillary", Politico News (1/31/16)

www.politico.com...
Soros funded her Super PAC's directly towards Hillary Clinton's Campaign.

EXHIBIT : K2
"George Soros Spending Over $21 Million to Replace Scalia With a Liberal Activist", Life News (2/22/2016)
www.lifenews.com...
These are the same Super PAC's involved in Hillary's campaign.

EXHIBIT : K3
"Soros and Other Liberal Donors to Fund Bid to Spur Latino Voters", New York Times (3/10/2016)

EXHIBIT : K4
"Major donors consider funding Black Lives Matter", Politico News (11/13/15)
www.politico.com...

EXHIBIT : K5
George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil action:, Washington Times (1/14/2015)
www.washingtontimes.com...
More data demonstrating Soros role in the foundation of BLM.

EXHIBIT : K6
"Reversing Course, Soros to Give $1 Million to a Pro-Obama ‘Super PAC’", New York Times (9/27/2012)
thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com...

EXHIBIT : K7
The 'Open Society report on the agenda of an Open Society U.S. Programs board meeting held in New York October 1 to October 2, 2015', internal 69-page memo:
"Hacked Memo: George Soros Lobbied Obama To Accept 100,000 Refugees Per Year — and Succeeded", Breitbart News (9/18/2016)
www.breitbart.com...
"Obama Appointee Manages Soros-Backed Election Fund", The Washington Free Beacon (9/1/2016)
freebeacon.com...

EXHIBIT : K8
Open Society Foundations Tax Records:
"Obama Stimulus Dollars Funded Soros Empire", The Soros Files (4/28/2012)
sorosfiles.com...

EXHIBIT : K9
Wikileaks Podesta Email #15201 (10/7/2014)

This email convseration is between Robby Mook and Huma Abedin. "I would only do this for political reasons (ie to make Soros happy)"

EXHIBIT : K10
Wikileaks Podesta Email #1180 (12/6/2015)

Podesta being advised by OSF President, Christopher Stone, on police reform for Chicago.

EXHIBIT : K11
Wikileaks Podesta Email #12089 (12/29/2007)

EXHIBIT : K12
Wikileaks Podesta Email #15585 (2/23/2015)

EXHIBIT : K13
Wikileaks Podesta Email #17113 (3/5/2016)

EXHIBIT : K14
Wikileaks Podesta Email #13109 (5/1/2015)

EXHIBIT : K15
Wikileaks Hillary Emails Archive

This establishes Clinton was in direct contact with Soros via her personal email server, while Secretary of State.

EXHIBIT : K16
Wikileaks Podesta Emails Archive

EXHIBIT : K17
"Vest or Vote", by "Dream Defenders" (10/14/2014)

"Radical Leftist Group Launches Fear Campaign Directed At Black Voters", GING PAC (10/16/2014)
gingpac.org...

EXHIBIT : K18
Wikileaks Podesta Email #3833 (7/4/2015)

Email discussion about "DREAMers" (Dream Defenders) using "bird dogging" tactics.

That's just the Soros section, that after you've read the numerous other sections in that analysis, which is an already solid case, that Soros section there is the extra layer of epoxy to further cement the case.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ouch, that has got to hurt.
Wish I could give you a million stars for this post alone. But I don't think you need them
Well done

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Where is the evidence that Soros' money is going to any "terrorists" or violence.

Also, he did not help Adolf Hitler. You are taking that issue completely out of context.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Where is the evidence that Soros' money is going to any "terrorists" or violence.

Also, he did not help Adolf Hitler. You are taking that issue completely out of context.

I can't help you if you choose to be blind to the evidences ALREADY posted.
Denial = narcissism and narcissism = sickness of the mind.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

After the civil rights movement it was learned how powerful peaceful protesting can be. As a result we've been not allowed to have peaceful protests for years. You will never have a real protest in the US that's truly peaceful again if it can be helped.

All it takes to destroy a peace protest is for the "protesters" to get violent. You want to spread chaos, disorder, and tribalism? Simply get people to enter the group and become violent and antagonistic in the worst possible ways to spread fear and apprehension.

Ok, not completely true, there ARE tactics to stop such attempts at sabotage or at least reduce their effects but almost NO ONE uses them. Oddly suggestions to do so almost always fall on deaf ears. Is so bizarre either people are completely #ing retarded, in on it, or simply don't care about being effective or just want the world to burn. That or the media is doing a majorly good job at dodging the people using the proper peace marching tactics to prevent a positive spin, and demonizing of the rioters by their "peers."

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

There were paid protestors before the election for black lives matter... It worked then, why change it.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

originally posted by: introvert

I can't help you if you choose to be blind to the evidences ALREADY posted.
Denial = narcissism and narcissism = sickness of the mind.

Not you or anyone else have provided evidence that Soros has paid "terrorists" or violent protesters.

His money has gone towards groups that organize protests, but that is legal.
edit on 13-11-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I will post one more thing here. For those who only follow mainstream media. I used to dislike bill o'reily, but for once in his life, he actually did something right.

He too exposes George soros, not once but quite a few times. But I will post one more.

PS: Dear Liberals

edit on th2016000000Sundayth000000Sun, 13 Nov 2016 08:06:08 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 13 Nov 2016 08:06:08 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Liberals will never turn on soros. Literally everytime I have a conversation about him and what he has done with liberals, you get the typical finger pointing, but but the Koch brothers.

They are no where in the same ball park.

soros is there to destroy our country's economy to profit from it and then swoop in with his global initiative umbrella.

Soros is bad for the world. But don't tell that to people that are on the current receiving end of his checkbook.

It's been a while since I researched him, but if I remember correctly he crashed 5 economies and takes credit for it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join