It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia and "Yes California Campaign" or "#calexit" Campaign

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
You Americans need to grow up and learn to take responsibility for your own actions. No, Russia is not responsible for everything that is wrong with America, or anything America and Americans do.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Velatropa24
You Americans need to grow up and learn to take responsibility for your own actions. No, Russia is not responsible for everything that is wrong with America, or anything America and Americans do.

Is right. Everything wrong in rest of world is fault of Amerikkka.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Are you Russian?

Is there not a propaganda war going on between Russia and America?

I'd say the 2 great powers of the world know exactly who they are - - and now we add China.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

There's a diverse readership on ATS, and it's always interesting to see people's opinions from those places.

Just as it was hard for Americans to believe the CIA was doing naughty things in Latin America -- it's nearly the same for people living in Russia. The official naritive and story is that West and EU are bad, and Americans are all spies.

I'm really not surprised the push back from people living in those places to this thread. I've been over there and seen the culture first hand for myself.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

No one said that. That's called "appealing to extremes".

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Question....

What the hell are they going to do with northern and central California?

Because they aint with it.

Will this new future failed state just consist of LA, San francisco, and a couple douchey towns?

California.....you are starting to do more than piss off your country. You are making it angry and fearful. What happens next is all your fault.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Just like with many populist movements, many of the people jumping on the bandwagon don't do enough research.

My guess is that the entire organization and its goal isn't to get California out of the USA. I mean let's be honest, it's going to slide off into the sea anyway.

No...I'm fairly certain what we're seeing is an actual example of the second phase of the four-phase subversion plan by Russian intelligence, "destabilization". This certainly would qualify as a destabilizing element in the social fabric of America, at least to those on the West coast.

From 2012:

"The newspaper Kommersant reports that the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service (formerly part of the KGB) has invested 30 million roubles (USD $940,000) on 'blog and social network intelligence' programs (Google translation of Russian original). A small part of that money is used for surveillance and analytics, but 22 million roubles (USD $690,000) is invested in 'mass distribution of messages in social networks with a view to the formation of public opinion.'

English Google Translated Source

Americans are wholey unaware of just how massive this has become. Hell, three US states turned down offers from Russia to observe their recent elections. What? Why is Russia all of a sudden being super friendly and offering to monitor our elections? What is going on here?

Russia has offered to monitor the Election Day in at least three states, saying that it would be willing to send someone “for a short period of time, when convenient” to observe the voting process.

Texas and Oklahoma predictably turned Russia down. Louisiana’s Secretary of State ran the suggestion by Homeland Security and the FBI, ultimately telling the Russians that flooding from Hurricane Matthew had prevented him from accepting the offer.

Source

Americans better wake up, or start learning how to speak Russian.

edit on 13-11-2016 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I don't know the US enough to have an opinion of that Californian desire to leave the US, but Russia really doesn't need to split up the EU as the bank-oriented elitist policies of the EU are already doing a great job at encouraging nationalist and isolationist parties (Podemos, Front National, Alternative für Deutschland, you name them...) Back in 2014, you already had demonstrators' placards in Greece comparing Merkel to Hitler! An example here: www.dw.com...

Furthermore, it is in the interest of the European Union to create «euroregions», which are officially economical «transnational structures of cross-border cooperation» (a bit on the German model). See for instance The European Charter of Regional Self-Government (read it here ) which advocates regional self-determination. The EU technocrats don't want powerful Nations, they want weak defenseless federal regions which would only be able to enforce their non-democratic, supranational directives, that's why they support all kinds of independence movements... Have you noticed how they again focused on Scottish Independence after the Brexit?

So yes don't worry, Europe's gonna be divided, but it won't be a consequence of Russian intelligence, merely the actions of the globalists that have been ruling us for a long time now !

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SolomonKayne

Several states have "rattled the sabers" for years about seceding.

It's very unlikely it will ever happen.

California splitting into 2 separate states is possible. But, that's been bandied around for years too. Still hasn't happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join