It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Trump last 4 years as president?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
No he won't last 4 years, he will last 8 years if the Left doesn't put a stop to their insufferable tantrums.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JustinT

You lost me at

Trump doesn't want to be president.

What would you look like if you just completed ~10 rallies the final 48 hours, including one after 12 AM on election day? Did Clinton even do 10 the final month, or did she rely on MSM, geriatric rockers, the Dem Machine, a current and a past president, the First Lady, and Hollywood stars to drag her through to the end game? Clearly, despite all the bribery of free concerts and mingling with stars, the people didn't want Clinton.

He was the ultimate closer... because he didn't want to be president?

Wot you 'moking?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: JesusXst
a reply to: rickymouse

Perhaps i'm just mixing you up with another poster with a similar photo. If so my mistake

I went through my posts and couldn't find where I had. I actually voted about two weeks early I think by absentee ballot. I almost got convinced I had voted for the looser this time but I guess I picked the winner even though the odds were supposedly against me.

Picking the Winner is always good. I picked Trump over Hillary 3 weeks ago on the lottery and doubled my money

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I only hope Trump has the White House completely 'de bugged' before moving in. There must be quite a few spy devices all over the damn place in there.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustinT

originally posted by: dragonridr

Is Trump going to last? The people don't want him to be president. If he stays, he's not going to be able to do much with him being so strongly apposed by the people. Trump doesn't want to be president. You could see it as he watched the results, as he gave a clearly unscripted acceptance speech, as he met Barack for the first time after the election. You can feel it in his desire to want to maintain his primary residence in NY, as if the White House is just some side venture he can check in on when not managing his main properties - this man has no idea what he has gotten into. He entered this race for notoriety and an attempt to boost his own public profile. *Actually* being President does nothing for him. The more I think about it the more I could see him choosing not to run in 2020 if he thinks thinks aren't going his way.

Remember, this man lives in palatial mansions. The white house is a work building and the presidency is very stressful. He never thought he was going to win. He told Kasich that if he was his VP that he could handle all governing, he's just appear when he needed on TV. If he offered that deal to Kasich, I bet he said the same thing to Pence. He's already filling the white house up with lobbyists. He's not draining the swamp, he's filling it up. He knows he won't be able to implement his campaign promises. I wonder how long he'll be able to put up the act. He also said he wants to do rallies while he's president. In other words, he enjoys running for president not being president.

The part that worries me the most is that he himself said he doesn't like to read, he likes to go with his gut. We saw in the election what his gut feeling is like. His ideas are often way out there. I hope he doesn't get us into a war.

The people don't want him to be president. Reps are scared at what his win will mean in the future. Now that his supporters are seeing its clearly obvious he was running on lies that he will never implement - do they still want him? He doesn't want to be president. What's next?

What's next? He loves his lifestyle. He can't keep that while being president. The truck loads of death threats must make him regret this more than anything else. That means he'll need to be highly protected forever. Ivanka won't be able to roam around NY like she used to. All their lives are going to dramatically change. They are billionaires. They wont' want that. The secret service doesn't let the family roam around. I wonder what's going to happen? I can't picture him actually doing the job. I don't think he can keep up the act. Could he insinuate to the electoral college that they can "vote their conscience" on Dec 19? Then in secret tell them to give Hillary the presidency? We know that before this he actually said nice things about Hillary. He doesn't really hate her, he just wanted to win. He's go down in history as having won, that will be enough to make him happy. Also, Hillary being president would make him look like the good guy again. As out there as this sounds, EVERYTHING this year has been bizarre. She won the popular vote and in the past he tweeted that he didn't like the electoral college.

Whatever happens. I don't think he'll be able to last 4 years in the white house. He does not want to even be in the building.

Business wise, all that hate and all the protests are going to make his brand toxic. Letting the electoral college pick Hillary would restore his brand.

Lastly, he's 70. If he's president he'll spend his final years in the white house. By the time its over he'll be 78. 84 is the average lifespan of a male in the US. After accumulation billions, would he want to spend his final years doing something he doesn't want to do?

He won but people don't want him as president hmmmmm real circular logic there. And then say by the time he finishes he'll be 78?? So I'm guessing your either drunk or what little brain cells you had left on a vacation. You contradict yourself in your own op and don't even see it wow.

He enjoyed running for president, not *actually* being president. Be observant, you'll see he never expected to win. He was just having fun running for president.

When I mentioned his age I was referring to him not wanting to spend the final years of his life in the white house. He wants to live in his palatial mansions. He doesn't even want to sleep in the white house.

I'm just curious.....How do you know what Trump wants or desires? Did you personally ask him? There is no way he would have gone through all that BS if he wasn't serious about serving the country.....seriously.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I agree with most of what the op said.

He's given up his freedom taking on this job and I bet he's already thinking " this sucks, I want out".

I think this started off as big joke to him and he soon realized wow I'm becoming a real star, I love this attention, but I won't win and actually have to take on this dumb job because I'm not a politician. So he said what he wanted, glad to be offending people. It didn't matter.

There was a photo tweeted by them on election night, while he was doing good, but he looked worried, no happy.

If true though, it's a really #ty thing to do, to have stolen the chance from others , on both sides and of course robbing the American people of a real president
edit on 13-11-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkphoenix77

originally posted by: dragonridr

Is Trump going to last? The people don't want him to be president. If he stays, he's not going to be able to do much with him being so strongly apposed by the people. Trump doesn't want to be president. You could see it as he watched the results, as he gave a clearly unscripted acceptance speech, as he met Barack for the first time after the election. You can feel it in his desire to want to maintain his primary residence in NY, as if the White House is just some side venture he can check in on when not managing his main properties - this man has no idea what he has gotten into. He entered this race for notoriety and an attempt to boost his own public profile. *Actually* being President does nothing for him. The more I think about it the more I could see him choosing not to run in 2020 if he thinks thinks aren't going his way.

Remember, this man lives in palatial mansions. The white house is a work building and the presidency is very stressful. He never thought he was going to win. He told Kasich that if he was his VP that he could handle all governing, he's just appear when he needed on TV. If he offered that deal to Kasich, I bet he said the same thing to Pence. He's already filling the white house up with lobbyists. He's not draining the swamp, he's filling it up. He knows he won't be able to implement his campaign promises. I wonder how long he'll be able to put up the act. He also said he wants to do rallies while he's president. In other words, he enjoys running for president not being president.

The part that worries me the most is that he himself said he doesn't like to read, he likes to go with his gut. We saw in the election what his gut feeling is like. His ideas are often way out there. I hope he doesn't get us into a war.

The people don't want him to be president. Reps are scared at what his win will mean in the future. Now that his supporters are seeing its clearly obvious he was running on lies that he will never implement - do they still want him? He doesn't want to be president. What's next?

What's next? He loves his lifestyle. He can't keep that while being president. The truck loads of death threats must make him regret this more than anything else. That means he'll need to be highly protected forever. Ivanka won't be able to roam around NY like she used to. All their lives are going to dramatically change. They are billionaires. They wont' want that. The secret service doesn't let the family roam around. I wonder what's going to happen? I can't picture him actually doing the job. I don't think he can keep up the act. Could he insinuate to the electoral college that they can "vote their conscience" on Dec 19? Then in secret tell them to give Hillary the presidency? We know that before this he actually said nice things about Hillary. He doesn't really hate her, he just wanted to win. He's go down in history as having won, that will be enough to make him happy. Also, Hillary being president would make him look like the good guy again. As out there as this sounds, EVERYTHING this year has been bizarre. She won the popular vote and in the past he tweeted that he didn't like the electoral college.

Whatever happens. I don't think he'll be able to last 4 years in the white house. He does not want to even be in the building.

Business wise, all that hate and all the protests are going to make his brand toxic. Letting the electoral college pick Hillary would restore his brand.

Lastly, he's 70. If he's president he'll spend his final years in the white house. By the time its over he'll be 78. 84 is the average lifespan of a male in the US. After accumulation billions, would he want to spend his final years doing something he doesn't want to do?

He won but people don't want him as president hmmmmm real circular logic there. And then say by the time he finishes he'll be 78?? So I'm guessing your either drunk or what little brain cells you had left on a vacation. You contradict yourself in your own op and don't even see it wow.

He enjoyed running for president, not *actually* being president. Be observant, you'll see he never expected to win. He was just having fun running for president.

When I mentioned his age I was referring to him not wanting to spend the final years of his life in the white house. He wants to live in his palatial mansions. He doesn't even want to sleep in the white house.

I'm just curious.....How do you know what Trump wants or desires? Did you personally ask him? There is no way he would have gone through all that BS if he wasn't serious about serving the country.....seriously.

The BS was loads of attention and to him it was worth it to prove just how much he can sell it to the masses.

How do we know if he didn't just make a bet with someone . ' I'm so Damn good, I could run for president and win' .

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I believe he was as shocked as the rest of the world when he actually won. It will a tough 4 years for him. Since he wasn't a career politician he will be relying on Pence and others but ultimately he will be the one making the decisions.

His mouth will get him in the most trouble. Let me know if everybody starts placing bets. I am not rooting for his failure but i think the odds are he will be impeached before his term is up.
Be careful what you ask for....Mr Trump.....

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
"Trump will,never make it past the first month in the primaries."

"Trump will never be the nominee."

"Trump will never win the election"

And now this?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I would say update this thread in 2 years. Let us see what happens by 11/12/2018. By then, people will know for sure if he will make it for 4 years. I think there is a good chance for 2 terms. People will be amazed, I'm predicting. I hope the people with a bad outlook will see a miracle happen over the next couple of years. If it doesn't work out that way, I will be the first to admit I was wrong! Not everyone can ever always be 100% happy. Let us just hope for the very best!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

I think he might of been shocked at his win too, but only due to the enormity of it.

Trump isn't dumb, he knows how to Market himself and He knew how to get the un-swaying attention of the Sheep 'liberal sheep' as well as other brainwashed groups, and I can honestly say i'm glad he acted the way he did. Had he done it 'their way' he may not have won. This is probably the one most important event in American History to date. Breaking the strong holds of those who've wholeheartedly tried to destroy the way of life in America, is nothing short of amazing!

The Silent Majority Spoke Loudly on Election Day.
edit on 13-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
He will not even make it alive to January, 20. 2017.
He will have an "accident", a "heart attack" or simply will get shot. By a radicalized whatever, that "coincidentally" had some ties to the alphabet agencies...

Because Trump is a risk for the profits of many of those rich circles, which fight each other to become more rich.
Now Trump will try to fight his enemies, to take the profits for himself. We all know how he is thinking and acting:
Make Trump richer again

A behaviour like this often ends in "accidents", "heart attacks"...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

He didn't get elected because people opposed him. He won the election.

Your OP makes zero sense.

This was a very bizarre election. He didn't think he was going to win. Dems thought she was going to win for sure. Then when he won it became real. That's when we saw people's real reactions. The people protested and Trump voters became disillusion. Its now obvious that he loved running for president but doesn't want to actually be president.

The election was very close. She won the popular vote and only 100,000 votes kept her from winning the rust belt states.

This Trump supporter is not disillusioned, actually Im happy and have hope knowing a Hillary will not continue Obama's plan to "fundementally change" us.

What have you seen to support your statement that Trump doesn't want to be President? The guy won and didn't take a break instead he started the process of filling his leadership roles.

Sorry but your post wreaks of denial and hyperbolic detritus!

I do agree that he most likely wont make it 4 years but that will because he gets assassinated as the global elite can't and won't allow ANYONE to derail their agenda. The secret service will need to be on point. Then again if Trump works a deal with the elites who knows what will happen.
edit on 13-11-2016 by sirlancelot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
No. He won't. Because as all his ardent supporters are about to witness, he will back-track on all the promises he made to get elected. He's just another political stooge. He's filling his inner-circle with other political players, opened wide the feeding trough for the Military Industrial Complex and Big Business. Once his supporters see that Trump isn't remotely what they thought they were getting they'll be calling for his head on a pike.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

the only reason he wont last 4 years is if he gets assassinated. which im betting on if he goes against TPTB.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Your opinions are swayed off center, and you're trying to convince others to come off the rails too?

First off, Trump has been dreaming up his run for Presidency since the 80's... has always been firm on being President or nothing though. Trump is an all in or nothing person, which means he would bal at any political position that was not President.

Being an all in or nothing personality, all the talk you perceive as not wanting to take the job was actually the excuse for not being able to pull off a win. All I heard him say was how much the system is rigged, and that he planned for the worst while hoping for the best.

Here is a clip from almost 30 years ago. Sounds much of the same Trump we here from these days, huh?

All this new public drama going forward is taking a side on the stances of the Amercian citizens vs. MSM/establishment... it's time for us to choose which of these groups we support. Yes, supporting American citizens going forward will come at a cost of not getting every little thing the way an individual wishes for. I'd rather live among real world problems and deal with people, then to be programmed by media that citizens poll a certain way and that I will not be accepted if I don't buy into their propaganda.

I see all these accusations and opinions as those of who portray the same ideology's in MSM settings... pretty much sounds like stuff that people only say if some sort of financial offering is involved.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I follow Trump ride to the white house, he did tried to get into elections before and he dropped out of it when he knew that it was not chance for him, that is a sign of good strategy.

Now as for him just playing, no I don't think so, he wanted to run he just needed the right time to do it and win, he was not for losing.

A few weeks ago before elections I read a prediction that I could not find anymore, it said that the next president will only last two years because he will die of a hart attack

I thought Hillary was going to be president and thought well that sound like right as her health has always been an issue, but Trump?

Let see.
edit on 13-11-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Everyone asked that about Obama too.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

No, he won't even make it a year. He'll succumb to a heart attack or assassin.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
It's my view/notion... Trump will be the POTUS...but he will run his Office from somewhere else than the West-Wing or the Oval Office of the WH

I have a feeling Trump & Family will drift away from setting up a living situation at the White House... the VP will be in the WH more than POTUS (Trump's designated pseudonym/Avatar name)

I think that Trump & the Secret Service will have major problems with a focused-Target like a White House... which will be a juicy target for shoulder fired missiles or man-pads the radical terrorists seem to have at the drop of-a-hat anymore...( just because there is a remarkable vacuum of speech regarding these weapons...is the big factor in bringing advanced shoulder-fired missiles into the scope of dangerous threats to a hated president Trump term-of-office)

in a peek into his personal mindset... I think Trump will only stay in the POTUS position for only as long as it takes to set-up the processes of change to accomplish his generalized campaign promises.... I think he might step down to the VP after year 2... or remove himself and family from harm before his own anticipated 'Dallas' ending like JFK had some 3 years into his term..
edit on th30147905239813532016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join