It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emperor Trump?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I recently watched Juilus Caesar, where Brutus kills his best friend to avoid the end of the Republic and the start of the Empire.

It sprung to mind the position of Don.

He has complete power at present, and is almost at the same point as Caesar was.

I was wondering which Roman Emperor he was most similar to, if he became Emperor which would be his end-game.

It seems as though others have considered this in several articles:

www.theguardian.com...

www.thedailybeast.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

timesonline.typepad.com...

These articles show limited intellect, as there were tens and tens of Emperors.

en.wikipedia.org...

For some reason the authors can only compare to the first few and their traits.

I can only comment that in such a position of power and watching TV about Don`s traits it would not be a surprise if when he takes control of China by wealth or stealth, he will possibly be Emperor of the World material.

It would be interesting how the USA politicians and public would respond if China capitulated as USSR did with Reagan.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shipman

Ummm... you mean he has and is in the exact same situation Obama had 8 years ago?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Sounds like some sort of erotic Trump fan-fiction.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

More like Cyrus who conquered Babylon. This is the best thing I've found on it:

Granted not a landslide, but I find the comparison to Cyrus and the whole situation with Belshazzar and Nebuchadnezzar quite interesting. I am not particularly religious, but I do believe in the Father (Creator), and this was quite interesting to me. I will take a look at those links you posted to compare. Thanks for the thread!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Sounds like some sort of erotic Trump fan-fiction.

I'm sure there's already a niche for that.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

Just by looking at the logo, thats gotta be a Trey Smith video lol!!!

edit: ohh hell yeah i was right hahaha
edit on 11-11-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
LOL....where is that video a few years back with all the celebrities pledging allegiance to Obama.

Trump worship is not all that common. he won because we have the same goal in the end. to rebuild the american working class and restore order and accountability to government. these people are at the point that they dont even try to hide it anymore.

It has to change.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Wasn't it predicted that Obama will be the last president? Maybe its because god-emperor Trump will immediately start the Trump dynasty.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Quaria

He has complete power at present, and is almost at the same point as Caesar was.

We got a comedian in here. Will he be stabbed on the senate floor as well

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
While there are many, many similarities between Rome and Modern America, I have to disagree with your assessment.

Trump does not have absolute power. The office of President is not (yet) an Autocratic position.

To be similar to Caesar, Trump would have to have a temporary state of emergency declared that he holds on to long after its term has expired, since that is the only thing comparable to the office of Roman Dictator.

top topics

join