It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disclosure Movement and Donald Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Mr Richard Dolan put out an article recently about Donald Trump. He discusses in it a whole assortment of things. From the Global Elites, the Media, to Hillary and then finally to Donald himself and UFO's and the Disclosure Movement.

Anyway, this article is spot on I think. It has changed the way a lot of people see this election now that I have talked to (Libs and Cons both)

I think that between the apathetic and the hardcore conspiracy theorists, there are the people who know - OF COURSE - the rich and powerful rule the world. Why else call them rich and powerful? DUH.

Both parties had the chance to elect non-politicians as their candidate. The GOP tried the carpet-bomb approach by having 16 people on the bench. How did Trump overcome that? Exactly the same way he beat Hillary - By not giving two #s about the establishment and defining himself, both in word and deed, as someone outside that circle bankers and lobbyists and scumbag neoconservatives/neoliberals.

Of course, now he's stacking nothing but establishment folks all around him as he prepares to take the Oval Office, so it will be interesting to see if his rhetoric holds up when it comes time to do the job, or if, like so many suspect, he turns out to be nothing but another neoliberal/neoconservative, just like all the others.

It's possible for sure that once inaugurated, Trump will conform to the system. After all, it is extremely powerful. Then again, sometimes it takes an incredible narcissist to fight such a system.

I was as surprised as anyone by the victory of Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton. Like many other independent analysts, including most recently Julian Assange, I had been certain that the establishment would not allow a Trump presidency to happen. For sure, the power elite closed ranks and did everything possible to ensure a victory for Clinton. This included not only the Democratic party (which previously played dirty pool against Bernie Sanders), but the entire mainstream media machine, the financial community, the EU, and even the Republican party itself. If nothing else, I had concluded that the media alone had done a sufficient job of demonizing Trump – multiple negative headlines daily for more than a year – to make him unelectable to the American people. For more than a year, we have been told that Trump is a racist, sexist, xenophobe, liar, cheat, and narcissist. The attack bears all the marks of a coordinated effort among the major news outlets: CNN, NYT, WaPo, HuffPo, USA Today, and the rest. It reminded me very much of the concerted media attack against Brazil’s Dilma Rousseff which culminated earlier in 2016 in her impeachment and removal from power. In the case of Rousseff, we see what has been alternately described as a soft coup or a Wall Street coup, rather along the lines of the “color revolutions” of a few years earlier (which are now largely understood as CIA-NGO orchestrated). In both cases, pretexts were created and hammered home by an insistent media that whipped up public opinion. In Brazil, it worked. It seemed like it would work in the U.S. It is important to understand why Trump was demonized. To be sure, his character makes it easy. There is no shortage of narcissistic, sexist, or otherwise offensive statements in his repertoire from which to draw. But I have never and will never believe this is why he was demonized. Ultimately, Trump is a disruptor, and his disruption falls squarely against the two key pillars of the American ruling elite’s ideology: neoliberalism and neoconservatism.

But all this talk about Hillary and Disclosure is now moot. It’s never going to happen. What then, about The Donald? I am not aware of any major statement Donald Trump has made about the UFO subject. I don’t know whether or not he takes it seriously. But we need to realize that 2016 is not 1996. Talking about UFOs is not the kiss of death it once was. Times are changing and for all I know Trump just might bring it up. Because Trump is so much more disruptive to the established order than Hillary Clinton could ever be, I might just think he would be more likely to entertain the ultimate disruption of UFO disclosure. At the very least, he would seem more likely to surprise us than she would. For my part, I don’t expect UFO disclosure coming from the U.S. government any time soon. While I personally believe in the value of speaking the truth on this matter – and in my judgment there is no question that the phenomenon is real, serious, and a matter of national security around the world – I don’t see sufficient motivation coming from Washington for some time. There is still too much for the power elite to lose.

FULL ARTICLE

Give the whole thing a read, its deep.
edit on 11-11-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Trump made it to the UFO forum.

From what I read Dolan is clutching at straws , if there was going to be disclosure how would Hillary deliver it when her husband couldn't.
Trump has no interest in Aliens unless they're from across the border , if there are secrets to be told he would have no access to them to be able to disclose anything , if the secrets are there I think it likely the last President to know anything was Bush Sr and his lips are sealed.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Trump made it to the UFO forum.

From what I read Dolan is clutching at straws , if there was going to be disclosure how would Hillary deliver it when her husband couldn't.
Trump has no interest in Aliens unless they're from across the border , if there are secrets to be told he would have no access to them to be able to disclose anything , if the secrets are there I think it likely the last President to know anything was Bush Sr and his lips are sealed.

She was going to send a team to "investigate" Area 51, remember, lol.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hillary was for disclosure.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

So was Barry Goldwater, Jimmy Carter, and Bill Clinton. Podesta has been in a position to learn the truth for years now, what good has it done? If Podesta knows individuals are hiding the truth, lets announce months ahead of being elected we are going to expose it so those people hiding the info can get rid of the evidence? If that isnt hopelessly incompetent, what is? How can anyone honestly take her position on disclosure as anything but pandering for votes?

Now that the campaign is over, it would be nice if someone like Knapp had a sit down discussion with Podesta to understand why he failed under Clinton/Obama, and what exactly has lead him to the conclusion that there is something being covered up(research into cases like Levelland, insider leak information, personal experience, or some combo)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Maybe Obama and every President before has told the truth and disclosed it to us.

That truth being that the aliens have the power to alter time.

But every time any one reveals that truth to us they just go back and change it again.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I do think time travel is purely science fiction, but I agree with the gist of what you are saying. There is definitely some collusion between the President(at least those who bother to look into it) and aliens to keep it covered up.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Im sure you are already familiar with these resources, but those wishing to look more into what the Presidents know

Jimmy Carter

Years later Carter also spoke to UFO researcher Stanton Friedman about dismissing Bush. Carter indirectly confirmed that he had replaced Bush to get honest answers to his key intelligence questions. The incident occurred when the two met briefly at Boston’s Logan airport.

Clinton Articles

What the Presidents know

So why did Podesta need Hillary for disclosure? I can only guess that Bill Clinton and Obama have denied his requests, for whatever reason. If it isnt the President stopping the release, then why did he think Hillary would fair any better?

edit on 15-11-2016 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

join