It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1.4 million Obama amnesty applicants on deportation hit list

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
This is all about getting cheap labor, destroying the wages of the working classes who can longer afford to work for the wages employers are willing to pay.

Funny because you seem to be agreeing with the pro-illegal immigration arguments.

You are justifying why americans won't do those jobs at those prices but that doesn't change the fact that they won't do them.

ETA: As for the OP, some people will just move, some will be deported and later return and some might find that life outside the US isn't as bad as they had been led to believe.
edit on 18-6-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The welfare system is set up to help those below a certain income level. If you take a job that barely puts you above that bracket you lose any welfare benefits you might be receiving. It's all about income incentives and it's rigged to create a welfare dependent class.
edit on 18-6-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Yes it is, it creates a class that would rather not do the work. So you agree, there are jobs that americans won't do, for whatever reason.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

There's a difference between wanting to do a job and the economic incentives to do it or not do it.
I know you understand the distinction.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
There's a difference between wanting to do a job and the economic incentives to do it or not do it.
I know you understand the distinction.

Who said "don't want to"?

I said "won't do, for whatever reason". Economic incentive being one reason so, yeah, I do understand the distinction.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join