It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look At Everyone Who Doubted Donald Trump!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Not much commentary needed here.

Personally I just think we are settling for the lesser of two evils here (no matter who you pick) but I found this video to be entertaining. Cheers!

edit on CSTFri, 11 Nov 2016 15:12:01 -0600000000America/ChicagoNovAmerica/Chicago010112pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

edit on CSTFri, 11 Nov 2016 15:13:47 -0600000000America/ChicagoNovAmerica/Chicago474713pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
In response to those people.

edit on 11-11-2016 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

I am left wondering if maybe God Himself may have had a hand in this . If so I know He has a sense of humor and has left the liberals wondering that it could only be Gods doing :>) :>) :>) ....

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

The media and pundits helped to elect him. When you make fun of a candidate who spoke to half the country's pain, don't be surprised when they rise up and bite you in the ass.

Arrogance is a bitch.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

My favorite in the vid: Obama reading his tweet.

Hilarious!

I bet Obama is still waking up wondering how did this happen?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I am left wondering if maybe God Himself may have had a hand in this . If so I know He has a sense of humor and has left the liberals wondering that it could only be Gods doing :>) :>) :>) ....

The whole thing certainly looks like an awesome prank by Loki.

If that's the case, well played!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

The media and pundits helped to elect him. When you make fun of a candidate who spoke to half the country's pain, don't be surprised when they rise up and bite you in the ass.

Arrogance is a bitch.

Arrogance coming from so many directions against Donald Trump is the key reason that Hillary lost, and lost big.. Good call.

America still has a majority of good and decent citizens, and they hate arrogance.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I think it was Karma, what goes around comes around, Hillary knows she is crocked to the bone, Karma caught up with her that is why she lost.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

God or Karma, they may be the same thing.

They were so sure that Clinton would win,they tempted fate and fate won.

I don`t often quote the bible but this fits the situation perfectly:

Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sirrurg

One of the amazing facts is when you compare the two teams . It would be like France's hockey team taking on the Canadian team except France only having 1 forward and one defence man with a broken stick . How the heck could it of happened ? Its quite stunning and the left will have to wear this for all eternity .CNN and all the others with them have 0 credit . I am thinking that even liberals are tuning out of those talking heads and must be left in a kind of vacuum . Who will they turn to ? Dont know but if they want to feel any kind of a sense of being in the neighbor hood of truth they will have to turn to the right alternative .

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Hm, I have to disagree with your comparsion. Unless I'm mistaken you equate the Canadian team in this case with the Democrats, but you forgot to take into account that every member had a ball and chain named Hillary.

I also think if you want to end up near the truth you might want to look at both sides of the alternative media and form your own opinion. Just being alternative doesn't make them immune to bias.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: loam

Arrogance is a bitch.

Arrogance coming from so many directions against Donald Trump is the key reason that Hillary lost, and lost big.. Good call.

America still has a majority of good and decent citizens, and they hate arrogance.

Hilary still won the popular vote! So no he did not Win big. If he had won the popular vote too that would be a big win. Here in California Dirty Donald got 32% of the vote Hilary 62!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

My favorite in the vid: Obama reading his tweet.

Hilarious!

I bet Obama is still waking up wondering how did this happen?

My favorite was at 1:46 with Anderson Cooper circling states in favor of Hillary. "I could go on and on"...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

LOL. yeah he didnt win big at all. he just cut the entire radical regressive movement completely out of the loop in terms of governing.

California LOL. He didn't even campaign there. please stay there and dont move to a red area. They are all racist rednecks terrorists that love guns and believe in the constitution. You wont like it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Repeated this but, worth sayin
total b*ll*cks! ALREADY ! Proving a golf course president,
1. Where's the wall?
2. Hilary in jail?
3. Bombing Isis.
He had, like the rest of us, a great ideal, now in the back room , being told "look, this is what you think happens, this is what's happening... Shut your face, play golf, wel take care of Ur dodgy sh*t, carry on.well take it from here ."
With all the drama, I guarantee 6 mths from now U couldn't tell him from Obama.. Riots ll die, typical left/right convos will dominate the media, with nothing major changing... . BAU

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I never laughed. Not once.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Typical racist trump supporter.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Midnite247

I think you're on the money. I've long suspected that the bitter truth of presidency is just how little power an elected official really has.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

I never laughed. Not once.

Here, let me laugh for you.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
My favorite was at 1:46 with Anderson Cooper circling states in favor of Hillary. "I could go on and on"...

That wasn't Anderson Cooper.

Might have been the similarly white-haired John King.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join