It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father of Slain Dallas Cop Sues BLM and George Soros for $550 Million

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
So I would to see this go forward in court. Screw a settlement, I want it to go all the way to a trial so the whole world can know exactly who has been funding much of this anti-American racist hate violence against Law enforcement, and free speech political support.

The Real Strategy
Enrique Zamarripa, the father of slain officer Patrick Zamarripa has filed a lawsuit claiming that both George Soros and BLM activist Rashad Turner have incited people to riot, resulting in the death of his son. “While Defendant Black Lives Matter claims to combat anti-black racism. The movement has in fact incited and committed further violence, severe bodily injury and death against police officers of all races and ethnicities, Jews, and Caucasians. Defendant Black Lives Matter is in fact a violent and revolutionary criminal gang.”

Larry E. Klayman, an attorney with Freedom Watch, is representing Zamarripa.

and more information from RT

The lawsuit does not name the Next Generation Action Network which helped organize the July 7 protest or its leaders but it does list leading activists.

Among them Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, Rev. Al Sharpton and the National Action Network, Black Lives Matter organizer Rashad Turner, Opal Tometi, Patrisse Cullors, Alicia Garza, Deray McKesson and Johnette Elizie.
The list of defendants also includes Malik Zulu Shabazz, leader of the New Black Panthers and George Soros, an alleged supporter of Black Lives Matter.

The lawsuit claimed that Johnson, the Dallas shooter, was “acting as an agent of and at and under the direction of” the defendants.
There was a similar lawsuit filed by a Dallas officer a few months ago as well.
Dallas police sergeant files federal suit accusing Black Lives Matter [for] anti-cop violence
edit on 11-11-2016 by worldstarcountry because: forgot original source

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

The lawsuit claimed that Johnson, the Dallas shooter, was “acting as an agent of and at and under the direction of” the defendants. 

If this can be proven, those responsible should be charged criminally.

Otherwise I don't see it holding water. Same as when people try to sue gun manufacturers for crimes committed with their products.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Well thats a little bit different. You have activists calling for the death of law enforcement, vs. manufacturer who place many well displayed warnings, safety precautions and recommendations, and declarations to know and follow all laws in our jurisdictions with their products.

See, its a clear distinction as far as I am concerned.

join