It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic advanced generation jet electric turbine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dowot

Sorry to be late, i was out.

Current engines have its stages fixed in position to one or two (Trent engines three) concentric shafts, depending of them belonging to high or low rpm sections. This means that a lot of stages moves at the same rotational speed and in doing so some efficiency goes down the drain.

In this design each stage is mechanically independent and electrically connected to each other, they are motors (compressor, fan) or generators (turbine) and they work at their optimal rpm each.

The space that leaves the shaft is a hole through out the engine that serves multiple purposes, it is a way for bypass air without increasing the front section, it can be the ramjet section of the engine for high speeds and is an "electrical highway" that flow the electricity over the stages. Synergy in action.

Hope it helps

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Fastmover
Finally someone noticed this tech.

Took you guys long enough. I've been sprinkling hints and beating around the bushes on this for about two years.

I know this thing since 2011. I just could´t believe anybody talked about it here openly, specially you or Zaph, among others, so i was´t sure if it was a scam. Nowadays i expect it to have a great future.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

Some links, please?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This motor is pretty cool stuff. That's a lot of extra juice it generates too. If you could harness the extra electricity it generates you could have some cool laser weapons. A megawatt laser seems like it could do some pretty significant damage.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

I did some lite browsing for SonicBlue, and found they are a privately owned company.

SonicBlue

This article is seven years old, but talks about the difficulty getting funded. It talks about efforts to raise $300mil from the United Arab Emirates, and moving to Dubai by 2011, which obviously didn't happen.

This link...CrunchBase...shows they have received funding from undisclosed sources, but no where near $300mil.

The patents they applied for are several years old as well. It looks like they were able to get some investments last year, but if this was ground breaking technology I would think there would be a bit more money flowing their way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join