It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

----HARD TO WATCH---Mother Abuses Young Child For ‘Voting Trump at School

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I once was walking into the grocery store and parralel to me was a grandma and two little boys, black.

The boys were maybe 10 and 8. Theby were verbally fighting ('n-word' this, 'n-word' that) and then the 8 year old punched the 10 year old right in temple, HARD. This happened literally two steps inside the grocer's foyer. The older boy stumbled, clearly hurt from the hit and fell to his knees.

I was shocked. I looked at the grandma, who kept walking, then slowly turned to the 10 year old. She then spoke to the 8 year old. "Look, he woozy".

Woozy. The boy was punched so hard a THWAP sound could be go heard from inside the store (as others looked on) and he stumbled and fell to his knees, crying. His piece of shut grandma (moms don't raise their kids in the ghettos generally speaking) essentially poked fun at him for receiving a minor concussion.

There is ZERO hope for inner city blacks. If you think otherwise you don't live next door to them.

I honestly don't think anything can change the culture. Well, I do. But it would be too extreme for the lot of you.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
UPDATE:

My office is certainly aware of the very disturbing video of a child being berated simply because he voted for Trump in a mock election at school. As a parent, I find the video appalling. As your Sheriff, I have ensured the child is safe. Detectives visited with him last night. My office, CPS, the DA's Office, and FBISD PD are all working together to ensure he remains safe. This is an active investigation so we will not comment further on it. We all agree the video is absolutely disgusting and that child should not have been subjected to such awful behavior by his Mother.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Reposting the video that was taken down

Threat of abandonment is the worse thing that a parent can do. He just picked a side, having seen Trump on TV. He didn't know, didn't do anything wrong.

I hear the mother is taking some real heat and was visited by the police in Dallas.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
See this is just awful. Why not just have a conversation with the poor kid, why not have a discussion about why he voted that way. Talk. To. Him.

When you threaten to abandon a child for his choices or his decisions that's enforcing nothing and teaching them that they need to fear you. Yes I understand you're a parent, you're not technically supposed to be their friends per-say, but Jesus this is never acceptable. Ever.

From what I understand the mother DID get investigated, but some other sites are saying that the police found no criminal wrongdoing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join